Chapter : 8

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

Your appa then parked the car. You looked out of the window. It was your favourite restaurant. "yey~" You mumbled a bit then hopped off the car with the others. Kai walked to you. "Hayul-shii.." he whined a bit. "What do you want?" You said coldly. "Forgive me and Sehunnie please.. we're going to be roommates anyways." He tried persuading you. "I'll think about it. Now shoo.." you said shoo-ing Kai away. Kai nodded then walked to the others. You went to your Appa. "Appa~ are we eating at the light garden again this time?" you asked. Your Appa nodded and chuckled. You giggled then walked into the restaurant, the others followed you.

 

"We booked a light garden dinner." You stated at the counter. Then two escorts (waiters) came and leaded all of your to the special light garden. You loved the place since you were small. Suho walked pass by you and accidentally hitted your shoulder. You were about to fall but then Lay holded you before you could. "Watch your steps.." Lay said with a small chuckle. "gomawoyo, oppa" you said then bowed a bit. "We've never talked yet.. I'm Zhang Yixing. You can call me Lay." He said while helding out a hand to shake. "Nae~ I'm Kim Hayul. Call me Hayul." you said while shaking hands with Lay. You smiled. "Lets get a seat." Lay invited you to the table.

 

You nodded and followed him. He pulled out a seat for you to sit on. You were blushing a bit by his gentlemen-ness. created a new word! Teehee xDYou sat while he pushed the chair in a bit. He then took the empty seat beside you. You looked to your other side, It was Xiumin. "Hi Xiumin oppa" You said with a friendly smile. "Hey there Hayul. You look extremely beautiful tonight." He complimented. You giggled a bit. "gomawoyo~" you said while blushing. The food then started to be served on the table. You all started eating. "So who's the lucky guys being your roommates?" Lay asked while eating. "Sehunnie and Kkamjong~" you stated before chewing your food politely.

 

"I think we should take turns being your roommate" Xiumin suggested. "except me, I have my own room." Suho stated and chuckled. "Sounds like a good idea." Your appa agreed on their thoughts. "Why would you guys want to sleep in my room? Isn't there enough rooms?" you whined a bit. "Its just temporary sweety." Your appa said. You all finished your food. You pouted. "fine." You said then folded your arms. You felt as if someone was staring at you. You looked around, your eyes met Kris's eyes but then he looked away. You looked down to your fingers while you play with it then dessert came. "yey! dessert!" Xiumin said. Everyone at the table laughed by Xiumin's reaction when he saw the desserts being served.

 

You started eating your banana split ice cream. Then secretly glanced at Kris. You can't help but just stare at his charming looks sometimes. Suho was looking at where you were looking that was leading to Kris which was currently enjoying his dessert. "Like what you see Hayul?" Suho teased. "ya~" You whined then looked somewhere else while continue eating your dessert. After a while, all of you went out after your appa paid for the meal. "Where to next?" Suho asked. "I think its better if we go home." Your appa stated. "Your no fun dad." Suho said then chuckled. "Well tomorrow i'm working so you young kids go ahead." Your appa said then walked to the car. "Hayul sweety~ you coming?" Your appa asked you. You hummed a bit while you were thinking.

 

"I'll stay with them daddy" You said and smiled a bit. You went to your appa and kissed his cheek. "Drive safe arra." You added. Your Appa nodded and kissed your forehead. You went back to the guys. "So, where to guys?" You asked the others. "Beach?" Lay suggested. The others agreed. "Beach sounds good." Kai said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Creating new words throughout my fanfics are fun :3

Anyways, enjoy reading chapter 8 ^^

Its done!

Hope you subscribers and silent readers like it~

Stay tuned for chapter 9 :3