Chapter : 15

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

After the 'library incident; Sehun and Kai knew about your relationship with Kris', everyone in the mansion knows. Kris and yourself became a happier couple since that day. Going out at night, having romantic meals at the beach without any restrains. Everyone in the mansion seemed as normal as ever but then Luhan always disappears himself and doesn't often talk to the others anymore even at school, in class nor during practices. 

 

There was this one day during the weekend. It was pepero day!

"Oppa~" You whined while hugging onto Kris's arm. "Do you know what day is today?" you asked. Kris chuckled and gave no reply as he leaded you to his car, opening the front passenger seat for you. "Get in." Kris said with a warm smile. You pouted and got in the car , buckling up and still curious. Kris got in and drove back to your Mansion. You got out of his car immediately when you guys reached. You ran straight up to your room and opened the door. You saw a cute basket on your bed with a stunning pink colored note stick onto it. You went to it and gasped in excitement. "Maybe Kris oppa bought this for me!" You squealed a bit and sat on the bed lifting the basket of pepero and chocolates.

When you lifted the basket, the note fell off it and slipped under your bed without you noticing. Kris then walked into your room when he heard you squeal. You placed the basket aside and ran to him, giving him an attack hug. "Gomawo oppa!" You said cutely and pecked him on the cheek. "I thought you would forget that today is pepero day." You giggled. "Uh, your welcome (?)" Kris said in confussion. 

 

The both of you went down to the living room and sat down watching tv while you munched on the pepero gift that you received. The other members came back from their pepero gifts distribution to the public. "Hey you guys!" You said while waving and smiling. Luhan went forward first and looked at you smiling while you were munching on the gift's contents. "look what i've got!" You said while lifting the basket, the others then looked at your direction and saw the pepero day gift. "Kris hyung brought it for you?" Tao asked. You nodded and smile while still munching. The smile on Luhan's face faded. He then walked out of the room suddenly. You looked confusedly at him as he walked out of the room. "Um, I'll be right back arra." You pecked on Kris's cheek then stood up, walking out to Luhan's direction. You looked around, searching for Luhan. "Luhan oppa?" You shouted a bit while looking around. You continued walking and found Luhan sitting on a bench under the tree. "Luhan oppa?" You said softly while walking to him. You could hear him sigh in depression.

 

"Are you okay?" You asked while sitting next to him, looking at him worriedly. "I just," Luhan stopped his sentence and he released another sigh. "You can tell me anything oppa." You said while putting on a warm smile. Luhan nodded and said, "Hayul-ah, I like this girl. But then my friend took her from me. Do you know the feeling when a girl you really like, would do anything for and would be anything for her ends up with your own friend? That's what I'm feeling now. Heart broken." he said while playing with his fingers while staring down to the grass. "Well oppa, that girl is very lucky to have someone like you to like her. You should work harder for her even though she's someone elses'. Show that you care for her, show that you love her and if the girl notices your feelings for her, maybe everything would change." You said while smiling. Luhan look at you and a small smile grew on his face. "Okay, now no more sad stuff. Give me a hug?" You said while turning to him and opening your arms. Luhan chuckled a bit and hugged you. "Thank you for the advice, Hayul." Luhan whispered. "Your welcome." You said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

DONE! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS >~<

THANKS TO MY LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS :3

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

ANYWAYS, HOW IS IT SO FAR? ;)