Chapter : 13

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

The next few days, you and Kris kept meeting up secretly at school and sometimes at your mansion garden. Having secret dates like couples nowadays usually do. Your Appa and Suho Oppa had been eyeing the both of you, investigating like spies. (this description is lame >~< mian~)

 

You, Kai and Sehun was doing some homework and revision in your mansion's mini library. Your Oppa Suho walked in, interupting all three's focuses. "What ya guys doing?" He asked. "Oh! we're playing uno." you answered sarcastically. The two boys with you chuckled. "Ha Ha, funny." Suho said while flicking your forehead. You pouted and rubbed your forehead. "What do you want?" you asked. "Appa wants to meet you in his office now." Suho said. You were curious, "now now?" you asked. "Yes, now now." He answered. You groaned of laziness and went to your Appa's office. Shockingly, Kris was there too. "Daddy~" you said while going to your all-so-beloved appa, kissing his cheek while hugging his neck. "Hi sweety." he said while patting on your hand. "sit." he added as he pointed to the empty seat besided Kris's.

 

You nodded and sat at the vacant chair. You glanced at Kris secretly , feeling quite nervous but not knowing why. "So, what is so important that me and Kris Oppa have to be here?" you asked as you turned to look at your appa. "I've heard that you both have been 'close'" he stated as he looked at the both of you. "c-close? what do you mean by 'close' daddy?" you asked. Suho then walked in. "close close" he interupted. "Ya~ don't interfere!" you said to Suho. "So you two do have a close close something?" he teased. Suho, as your oppa, knows that if you get teased or pressured with questions, you would blurt out the truth. "Yes." Kris interupted. "Yes?!" Suho was shocked. You looked at Kris then to your oppa while bitting on your lower lip. "Is it true Hayul?" Your Appa asked you with a quite strict voice. "Nae" you nodded and looked down to your hands.

 

"Great!" your appa said while bulging up from his seat. "m-mwo?" you looked at your appa in shock. Kris gladly held onto your hand. You smiled and blushed at the same time. "Let's celebrate tonight!" your appa suggested. "Tonight? I think that is too early, Mr. Kim" Kris stated. "Daddy~ i can leave now right? i have to study for my exam" you whined. "If that's so, we'll discuss about this next time. You too can go now." your appa stated. You nodded and smiled. You walked out with Kris, passing through Suho who was still in shock. "What just happened?" Suho said cluelessly. "Your sister just got her first love." Your appa said to Suho while chuckling. Meanwhile, after walking out of your Appa's office you pulled Kris into a glad hug. Kris chuckled and hugged you back. "Gomawo for being so brave Oppa~" you said then giggled while looking up to him. Kris kissed on your forehead. "I did it for us, chagiya." he said while smiling. You giggled and blushed.

 

Without realizing, you two were being watched by Luhan that was behind a wall. He balled his hands tightly. "I'm going to fight for you Hayul-shii." he said while giving a punch on the wall then left. "Okay, now i have to go to learn Oppa~" you said. "Can't you study later?" Kris whined a bit while hugging your waist, not wanting to let go of you. "Aniyo~ My exam's in two weeks" You replied. "Its in TWO weeks." Kris repeated. "Nae~ and that's why i have to start learning" you said. "Fine. You study smart arra chagi" Kris adviced while letting your waist go forcefully. You smiled and pecked on Kris's cheek while nodding. "arra~ see you at dinner Oppa~" you said while walking away, heading back to the Library.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So, what's gonna happen next? Stay tuned for the next chapter :3

Hope you subscribers and silent readers like this chapter~

Its kinda hard for me to update so often because of the tight schedule i have for school~

SO STRESSING @.@

Anyways, xoxo ;*