Chapter : 2

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

*Next Morning*

Exo's song, MAMA, was playing as your alarm. Your hand was roaming the small table beside your bed. Looking for your phone. You finally found your phone then dissmised the alarm. "First day of school!" you squeled as you rushed to the bathroom with your towel. After washing up, you wore your newly bought school uniform. You were so excited for your first day at a new school.

 

Your oppa barged in your room. "Ya! Suho Oppa! Can't you read the notice infront of the door to knock before you come in?!" You yelled at your brother. "Nope. I didn't read a pink colored notice infront of the door saying 'knock before you come in.'" He shook his head even if he had saw the notice acting like he didn't see anything. You pouted while crossing your arms. "Aish. Arra arra, i'll knock next time" he's usual sentence. "what do you want?" You asked while brushing your hair.

 

"Dad wants to bring us out for breakfast before he sends us to prison." Suho stated while bouncing his on your bouncy bed."Why do you always have to call school prison, oppa? Its a nice place." You stated. "Fine, i'll be down in 5 minutes and stop bouncing on my bed!" you said while throwing a hair brush at your brother's direction. Your brother managed to escape before getting hit by 'The All So Mighty Hairbrush'. He always calls it that. You putted on a cute black headband that had a white ribbon on it then you walked down to the front door after you locked your bedroom door (for safety). You wore your school shoes and tighten its straps and stood up. 

 

Your appa was already in the car pressing on the horn. "Oppa! hurry up!" you shouted. "Don't forget to lock the door!" you added then walked to the car, getting in the back seat. "So, Appa~ where are we having breakfast?" you asked your appa."There's this ramen shop infront of your school, so we're going to eat there." He said. You just nodded and sat back, waiting for your 'Fashionably-late' brother. Suho then locked the door and got in the front seat. After a while, you and your brother finished respective meals and you bid your dad a goodbye with a kiss on his cheek.

 

Then catched up to your brother who already was about to cross the road. You followed behind him and reached school safely as hoped. You tugged on Suho's shirt. "Oppa~" you mumbled. "what?" he asked as he stopped and turn back to you. "Where am i suppose to go?" your innocent face never fails to make your oppa's heart go soft. "Aish.. you kid. Just follow me." He said. You giggled and hugged his arm as you walked along the hallway. You heard whispers among the girls along the hallway. One said "are they two dating?". Another said "maybe that's suho's girlfriend, i'm jelly.". But then you just ignored and followed Suho to wherever God knows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I present to you, Chapter 2! ^^

Its not exactly full of EXO members but, Chapter 3 is going to be! ^^

In chapter 3, your going to meet your new housemates. ;P

Stay updated!