Chapter : 4

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

You were sitting at your seat, alone. Looking outside the window, hoping that class will end soon. 'Oh crap.' you thought as you realized that class haven't even started yet. Kai then walked to you, pulling an empty seat to your table to sit on. "So.." Kai mumbled. "Your really Suho's little sister?" He asked a rhetorical question while raising his eyebrows then chuckled. You placed on your poker face and flicked his forehead.

 

"Ouch.." Kai rubbed his head. You could even hear the bunch of girls behind you two gasping. "That's what you get for asking me a stupid question and ignoring me earlier when i asked where is my oppa. You even laughed at me." You said while a small pout grew on your lips. You folded your arms and looked out the window. Kai poked your cheek repeatedly, "Ya~ Hayul. Hayul. Hayul." He repeatedly said your name while he poked your left cheek repeatedly. "Ya!" You you pushed Kai's finger away.

 

"Your sooooo annoying~" You added while whining a bit. "And your soooo cute~" He also teasingly whined. You can't help it but to laugh at his epic fail teasing. The bunch of girls behind you two were fangirling. "That's it~" He said while smiling as you laughed. "Pabo namja.." You hit his shoulder playfully. "Ouch.." he acted like he was in real pain. "Omo~ mianhae~" You reacted so suddenly. He chuckled at your cute reaction. The teacher then walked in the class. Kai ran back to his original place, so did the other students. 

 

"Good Morning class." The teacher said while placing her books on her table. "Good Morning Teacher." the whole class greeted. Time passed by so fast. The bell rang, it was recces. You picked up your books and your bag then walked out of the class. Sehun and Kai catched up to you. "Hey little sister from another mother!" Sehun said while wrapping his hand around your neck. "When have you started calling me your little sister?" You looked at Sehun and giggled while walking. Sehun checked his wrist watch.

 

"30 seconds ago in exact." He said while nodding. Sehun's straight response made you giggle again. "Ya~ why haven't you giggle like that for me?" Kai whined childishly. "Why would i?" You stucked your tongue out to Kai. "Yup, why would she? I'm the giggle-making brother in Exo." Sehun interupted then chuckled. Kai flicked Sehun's forehead. "Owwe.." Sehun rubbed his forehead. "Ya! Your so mean Kai~" You said when Kai flicked Sehun's forehead. "He deserved it." Kai said while turning to look somewhere else. Kai's short response made you curious. "Are you jealous?" You asked Kai.

 

No response from the guy who was so jealous. "ya~ answer me~" you whined. Still no response, it was killing you. You stopped walking and automatically so did the two boys. You stood infront of Kai. You cupped his face and pinched both his cheeks gently. "Aww~ Kai Oppa is jealous~" You teased. "Oppa?" Kai's expression turned childish. "Did you just called me oppa?" he asked again. You re-thought of your words. You then started walking. 'Omo~ why did i just call him oppa?!' you shouted in your thoughts. Kai poked your cheek. "You called me Oppa." He said cockily. "Fine fine. I called you oppa." you admitted then folded your arms while a pout formed on your lips.

 

You three entered the cafeteria. You looked around the noisy enviroment and puffed your cheek as you didn't spot any empty tables. "where are we suppose to sit at?" you mumbled loud enough for the two boys to hear. "Sehunnie, go get some food for this little girl. I'll bring her to the table." Kai said while patting on your head. "Fine." Sehun obediently obeyed Kai's orders. "Follow me, ma lady." Kai said then chuckled. He acted like a prince, escorting you to EXO's table. You ran to your Suho oppa as you saw him. "Ya ya ya ya!" You said while back hugging his neck. He was currently talking to Kris, the blonde tall guy that caught your eye earlier. Suho pinched your nose and chuckled. You giggled. You sat at the empty space beside him. 

 

You sat at the same table with Kris, Suho, Kai , Lay and Tao. While the others sat at the table behind yours. Sehun placed a tray of food infront of you. "Gomawoyo~" You said cutely to Sehun then giggled. "Where's mine?" Kai asked to Sehun. "Go get food for yourself, you lazy-assed hyung." Sehun replied then went to sit at the next table.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Chapter 4!

Its kinda more to the "maknae & fake maknae" in this Chapter ^^

But i hope my new loyal SUBSCRIBERS would love it!

Thanks To My SUBSCRIBERS and viewers!

To all my silent readers~ Hope you like my fanfic and decide to subscribe to it! Teehee :3