Chapter : 5

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

Kai groaned. You started eating. "Psst." Kai called you secretly. "What?" You turned to look at Kai while bitting on a slice of pizza. "Can i have some?" Kai asked with a cute small pout on his lips. Trying to persuade you to give him some of your food. He's current status was 'The lazy-assed hyung'. "Sure~" You gladly gave him the other slice of pizza you had. He chuckled and took the slice of pizza, stuffing it in his mouth. You giggled a bit then continued eating. "Kai spit that pizza out and go get your own food." Suho commanded like a jeneral. Kai swallowed the pizza then stood up and went to the next table.

 

You pouted when Kai left. You gave Suho the 'why-did-you-do-that' look. "What?" Suho asked curiously. "I gave my food to him sincerely." You stated. "Fine." Suho said then took the apple from your tray and took a bite of it. "Ya~" You whined cutely. "What?" Suho asked again while munching on the apple. "You took my apple." You said. A small pout grew on your lips. "You can take mine." Kris handed his apple to you. You took it gladly and smile. "Gomawoyo Kris Oppa~" You said cutely then took a bite on the apple. You could hear Kris chuckle. "Why don't you ever give me your apple?" Suho asked to Kris. "Why would i?" Kris continued eating. You giggled by Kris's rhetorical answer, or maybe question(?)

 

You went to the science lab with your books in your arms. You walked in with the other students and sat at a table way back of the science lab. You sat there alone. Kai and Sehun enter class yet. Then suddenly a girl approached your table. "Can i sit here?" she asked politely with a friendly smile. "Sure thing~" You nodded and smiled gladly. The girl with long hair took a seat besides you, "I'm Park Jiyeon~" She introduced herself while helding a hand out to shake. You shook hands with her. "Nice to meet you~ I'm Kim Hayul." You said with a smile. "Are you truely Exo-K's Leader Suho's little sister?" She asked. You nodded. "nae~ I am." you answered. "Aaa~ That's soo cool! I wished that i was in your shoes right now." she said.

 

"Wanna exchange shoes then? So you would be 'in my shoes'." You said jokingly then giggled. Jiyeon got your joke and also giggled. You heard girls starting to fangirl then your head automatically turned to the door. Its was Suho and Kris. Suho signalled you to go to him. "Excuse me arra." You said to Jiyeon then headed to Suho. "mwoya?" You asked. "Dad asked if you could go back early." Suho said. "Go back early? why?" You asked while tilting your head a bit. "To celebrate for our new home-mates ofcourse!" Suho said then chuckled.

 

"Oh~ Hmm.." You hummed while thinking. "I'll text you later arra. Now shoo! Both of you. Your making the class noisy" You said while giggling. You then waved at both of them while they walk away. Kai and Sehun came into class. Both of them squealed, "Its teacher!". You three then ran to your respective tables when the subject teacher came. Then the lesson started.

----------------------------------------------------------------

So... Hm.. I have nothing to say about this chapter~

To my SUBSCRIBERS~ Hope you like this new chapter! :3

To my silent readers~ Thank you for silently reading!

Atleast you silent readers read right?! hehe ^^

Do SUBSCRIBE to this Fanfic if you think its your 'cup of tea'