Chapter : 20

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

Fortunately, a few days later you got better. It was a Friday morning, you were fixing your neck tie in front of the mirror of your room then you heard a knock on the door of your room. "Come in.." you said simply, smiling satisfied when you were done fixing your tie. You then turned and looked at who was coming in. It was Luhan. "Oh, Luhan oppa, its you." Hayu said as she smiled before her eyes shifted to the tray of food he brought along with him. "For me?" you asked before looking at him. "Nae, of course." Luhan said while nodding before he placed it on the coffee table. "D.O cooked it. Eat lots arrasseo?" he said before gently patting on your head, making you giggled slightly. "Why haven't you get ready for school yet? Not going?" you asked before Luhan shook his head. "We aren't going to school today because of a schedule. But we'll be sending you to school though. No worries." Luhan said while you nodded in understandment. "Arrasseo." you said before you sat at the couch near the coffee table where your plate of bread, eggs and bacon was placed. You took a piece of bread before taking a bite of it. You picked up a piece of bacon before offering to feed Luhan. Luhan raised his brows slightly, confused before he took a bite of the bacon while he chuckled. At the same time, Kris barged in to see his girlfriend feeding Luhan. Once Luhan bit of the small piece of the bacon, you happily went to Kris before offering to feed him also. Luhan turned away from their sight, rolling his eyes. Kris chuckled and took a bite of the bacon before he said, "Good Morning Chagi." You chewed and swallowed the part of the bread you torn off with your mouth before replying to his morning greetings. "Morning, Kris oppar." you said before kissing his cheek. "Are you ready? We're gonna send you off to school now." Kris said before you nodded and grabbed your bag. "Kajja Luhan Oppa." you motioned him to follow Kris and yourself down before the two of you started walking while Luhan trailed behind with a scent of hatred in his heart looking at the one he loves with someone else just right in front of his eyes. Sehun and Kai had greeted Hayul a very good morning, along with the others also.

 

"How are you feeling?" Suho approached his little sister before hugging you, kissing you on the cheek as her good morning greeting. "I'm feeling fine. You guys are so lucky to not go to school." You huffed before pulling back from Suho's embrace. "We're gonna go to school tomorrow, promise!" The oldest member had oathed making you giggle. "Arasseo." you nodded before walking out to the car with Kris. Kris had opened the door to the car where your appa was already waiting in. Six of the members got into the same car while the other six got into SM Entertainment's van that had waited for the boys. Once they were on the road, you were texting with Jiyeon.

      "You're coming today right?" - Jiyeon

               "Of course! I'm on my way." - You

         "Great! Can't wait to meet you. :)" - Jiyeon

You kept your phone before you turned your head to see Kris looking out of the window. "Kris oppa.." you called out softly before earning his attention. "Yes?" he leaned in to you slightly. "Don't flirt with any coordi noonas of yours, arasseo?" you mumbled, pouting. "I won't. I have such a cute girlfriend already." He said before pinching your nose gently. You smiled, satisfied by his answer. Once they reached the school, you hopped off the car before waving at the others then you walked into the school gates. Eyes followed the idol's sister as you walked into the hallway to meet with Jiyeon. Jiyeon was telling you what had happened in school for the week where you were absent. You took out your books and placed it neatly into your locker before taking your mathematics books. Once the bell rang, you walked into class with Jiyeon. For the whole day Jiyeon had sticked with you. It was already the end of the school period. "RINGGGGGG!!!!!" The bell went off. You walked out of the class, into the busy hallways. "Where are you heading to now?" Jiyeon asked. "Straight home i guess." you said. "Great.." Jiyeon mumbled under her breath ,smirking slightly, before she suggested to study together with you at a park nearby. They were walking down hill, heading to the park. Suddenly, a group of students surrounded you. You looked around, confused. You glanced at Jiyeon who also seemed scared before your mouth was covered by a napkin. You took a deep breath in, panickly, before everything went blank. "Hayul! Hayul!" you heard jiyeon's voice before everything was quiet. You woke up -- shocked. The wind blowing made your soaked body shiver. Your hands and legs was tied against a pole. You looked around, helpless. "Jiyeon?" you called out, looking around. The place was quite familiar. The school's rooftop garden. Struggling was useless. You couldn't reach for the ropes tying your hands even. "HELP! HELP!" you screamed out loud. When you heard the rooftop creaking open, your heart raced. Like sprinting for 100 m race against a cheetah...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you guys! I'm back. Gosh! Hayul getting captured / kidnapped?! What'll happen? Stay tuned!