Chapter : 10

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

A month passed. You and the exo members had been close to each other ever since the beach night, especially you and Kris. You two sit next to each other at the table for recces, you two hangout with each other at the mansion during free times and all that. So, it was science class. Like usual, you , Kai , Sehun and your friend Jiyeon sat at a same table. Kai and Sehun kept sending notes to each other. You glared at them both and took the note away. "Can you two just stop and study?" You whispered at them both. They sighed. "fine." they whispered the answer in unison. You smiled and payed attention to the teacher.

 

The bell for recces rang. You , Kai and Sehun grabbed own respective books. You said bye to Jiyeon before leaving with Sehun and Kai to the cafe. You reached the Exo's area and took a seat beside Kris. Your food was ready on a tray infront of you. You turned to Kris, "gomawo for the food Oppa~" you said then giggled a bit. "I didn't take that for you, Hayul-shii.." Kris said. "eh? then who?" You asked Kris curiously. Kris pointed to Luhan using his eyes. You looked at Luhan, a bit in shock but confused. "Luhan oppa?" you whispered to Kris. Kris nodded. "oh~ Then gomawo Luhan Oppa~" You said to Luhan who was sitting infront of you. Luhan smiled and nodded. "Sure thing" he replied. You then started eating. You talked to the others when you finished eating. You then felt your phone vibrating.

 

You took your phone out, it was a message so you opened it. You read it in your mind. 'Tonight, meet me at your mansion garden.' It was from Kris. You turned to look at Kris. Kris chuckled a bit while talking to Suho who was infront of him. You then smiled a bit then continued your convo with D.O about cooking. After awhile , the recces bell took off. You , Kai and Sehun decided to go to class early. You three went into class and sat at respective's seat. You were thinking about Kris's message. Why did he want to meet you. After time passed by, it was already the end of school lessons. As usual, you and the exo members went home together. But on that day, The Exo members had some visitors. It was their SNSD sunbaenim knocking on YOUR mansion door. You were jaw-dropped by their appearance. The Exo members entertained them while you just sat there talking with Tiffany and Jessica in English. It was a fun time for you and the exo members.

 

You just noticed that there was so many people outside. You saw that Taeyeon was so close to Kris and just assumed that she was his girlfriend. You were ofcourse heartbroken because you really liked Kris. You excused yourself and rushed up to your room. Kris followed you. You were crying in your room. Kris knocked on the door. You wiped your tears away and opened the door, looking up at him. "What do you want?" you asked to Kris. "Just confirmation that it's Xiumin and My turn to be your roommate for the week right?" Kris asked. "and are you crying?" he added as he looked at you worriedly. "Yes its you and Xiumin being my roommate for this week and no, i was trying to produce a fountain using my eyes." you said and couldn't help but to giggle at your own reply. Kris chuckled.

 

"I might not understand, but you did cry didn't you? why? did someone hurt you?" Kris asked with a serious face. You looked at his face and just nodded playfully. "Yes, someone just tore my heart with with a knife and burnt it" You replied while folding your arms. "Who?" he asked again. "Why do you care?" you asked. "Now leave" you said while pushing Kris out of the room. "Fine. Don't forget tonight." He whispered before walking down the stairs. "Tonight?" you re-called your memories. "Oh tonight.." you mumbled to yourself. Then closed the door to have your normal nap.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic scenes ahead! ^^

Stay tuned for my updates~

SUBSCRIBE for the Romantic Scenese in the next chapter~ <3