Chapter : 9

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

"To the beach then" You said while smiling. "I'll drive." Kris said while he took the car keys from Suho. "finally!" Suho said then chuckled. "Hayul you sit infront." Suho said, you knew where he was going. He's trying to tease you. You pouted. "fine.." you said. "You should sit infront anyways, we're all guys at the back." Lay supported Suho then chuckled. You just nodded. "Lets go then!" Sehun cheered. You giggled while the others laughed at Sehun's cute cheer. You walked towards the front seat door, before you could hold the handle, Tao opened the door for you. 

 

You smiled. "Gomawo panda oppa~" you thanked Tao with a small giggled then went in. Buckling up. "My pleasure.." Tao said then closed the door, joining the others at the back seat. It was like you were a princess for a day. Kris started the engine and drived to a beach. You kept quiet along the way, you looked out the window. You could see Kris's reflection from the window. He's face was so serious but at the same time very attractive. Kris then parked the car. Suho was the first one to step out of the car then was followed by the others. You hopped off the car. You looked around wondering which beach you were at. "This is our beach.." Lay said. D.O then went turn the lights on. 

 

The two chalets there was lighted beautifully. Your jaw droped. "omona~ this place is so beautiful" You said while walking around. "yup." Baekhyun added. You took of your stiletto heels then took a step on the sandy beach. The others followed you. Some was relaxing at the chalet. You felt the cool night breeze running through your hair. You felt relaxed. "this place is awesome.." you said then sat on the beach. Kris sat quite far from the others. He was like seperating himself from the others. You looked at him from afar, wondering why does he like to be alone. The others then opened their shirts and went for a night swim. Kris was still sitting there, far away, alone.

 

You decided to accompany him. You walked slowly to him, hoping that he won't mind. "Kris oppa~" you said while sitting beside him. He looked at you for awhile then looked back to the beach scenery. "Um.. mind me asking? why are you sitting here alone?" you asked. He was quiet at first, it was awkward. "I just like being alone i guess.." his voice was then heard. "Oh~" you said while nodding. "kajja~" you said while standing up. He looked up at you confusedly. "where to?" he asked. "anywhere~ we could walk or do something fun." you said then smile.

 

"You can't be like this for the rest of your life right? kajja~" you added while helding out a hand to him. You didn't expect for a response but then he holded your hand and stood up. "Why don't you go swim with the others?" you suggested. "Too cold for me." Kris said then chuckled a bit. "your such a girl~" you said then giggled. "what's that suppose to mean?" Kris asked curiously. "nothing~" you said teasingly. "let's just walk arra~" you added then started walking. Unknowingly, your hand was still in Kris's while you two walked.

 

Suho then appeared behind you two, clearing his throat. "ahem.." Suho said. You turned your head back and released Kris's hand. You were blushing. "ya~ you scared me, pabo!" you said while you hitted Suho's head gently. "What you two up to?" he said while rubbing his head. "Just walking.." Kris answered. You looked to Kris and back to your brother. "Nae~ we're just walking." You supported Kris's answer. Suho nodded. "okay. You may continue whatever you two were doing." Suho said then ran back to the water with the others. You were still blushing. "so, tell me about yourself.." Kris said. 

 

"hm.. i'm not good in telling but i'm really good in answering~ what about, you ask and i answer?" you suggested. "sounds good.. so, where are you from?" Kris asked. "Seoul itself, but me and my brother have been living with our granny in the US and you?" you asked. "I was born in Guangzhou, China but raised in Canada." he stated. "oh~ that's nice." you said while nodding. Kris chuckled a bit. "anyways, why are you so quiet sometimes?" you asked Kris. "No one brings me into a conversation. That's why." Kris answered logically.

 

"hm~ so if i bring you into a conversation, you wouldn't be so quiet right and lonely?" You said then giggled. "Hayul-shii! Kris Hyung! Kajja! we're going back!" Baekhyun shouted from the chalet. "I think we better head back." Kris said while chuckling. "nae~ kajja~" you said while walking towards the chalet with Kris. All of you walked to the car while Baekhyun and D.O turned off the lights. You were still walking on your bare feet. Your stilettos was in your hand. You guys then went back to the mansion for a night sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you silent readers and my subscribers like reading this chapter ^^

Done! Stay tuned to the next chapter~