Chapter : 7

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

"No." You said then slammed the door in their face. "Why?" Kai said from the outside. "I'm not talking to you both anymore." You said in a mad tone. You were faking it. 'Let them taste their own medicine..' you thought in your head with a small quiet giggle then you headed back to the bed. You sighed a bit thinking about what your dad said about sharing a room. "Why do i have to share rooms with monkeys?" you mumbled to yourself. You then unknowingly fell asleep on your bed.

 

You woke up around 5 p.m. You headed to your bathroom and washed up. Suho barged in your room like always, but this time, he wasn't alone. Kai and Sehun was with him. "Hayul-ah!" Suho yelled. You wore your robe and walked out of the bathroom. "Mwo-" your sentence was cutted when you saw the two there with Suho. "What do you guys want now?" You asked. "Appa said that Kai and Sehun is going to be your roommates." Suho said. "What?!" you were jaw-dropped by the info. "Them? my roommates?! Why?" you pointed at the two guys standing behind Suho while whining like a kid. 

 

"Don't whine. Just get your clothes on. We're going out for dinner." Suho said then went out with Kai and Sehun. You pouted. "hmph!" You said while closing your bedroom door. You went to your wardrobe and looked for what to wear for dinner. You took your dress and wore it. You walked down to the others. They were talking among each other until you came. Your beauty caught their attention. They were speechless by your beauty.

(imagine that you were walking down the stairs of your mansion w/o the hat in your hand)

 

"Oh my. Look at my girl." Your Appa commented. "Ya~" You whined. Your cheeks turned pinkish. All eyes were on you. "What are you guys looking at?" You said, still sulking at them because of the ignorance they gave you. You walked to the door. The guys were all still stuck there, maybe frozen by your beauty. "Are we going or not?" You folded your arms. "Oh! yes." Your appa said then walked to the car with the others. You wore your stiletto heels then walked out after asking one of the servant to lock the door and gate after going out. The front seat was ready for you. You went in and closed the door. The car was unusualy quiet. You turned back. The guys were all with their phones. "hmph.." You said while turning back to the front.

 

You wanted to fit in with the enviroment so you took out your phone. Checking your blog, weibo and all that sosial networks. You took a selca secretly then looked at it. Suho was in the picture with a goofy face and his tongue out. You turned back to Suho. Giving the 'you'll die soon' look. You then turned back infront. You were looking out of the window while the car was moving. Wondering where is your Appa taking you all to for dinner. You just kept quiet along the way.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Squeezing my brain for ideas! >~<

Anyone would want to contribute their ideas to me sincerely??

Just kidding! Teehee~ :3

Sorry for such a short update Dx

Anyways, this chapter is done!

Be updated for the next one! ^^

( wishing for more upvotes x3 )

To all my Loyal subscribers and silent readers :

I'll be updating rarely from now on. Because i'm up for a cold right now. #sniffsniff. Hope you all understand and pray that i can update soon. Going to miss you guys 3