Chapter : 11

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

It was already night time. You were at the kitchen, cleaning up with your servants after dinner. The boys were practicing in the practice room while some was planning something. You finished washing and cleaning then something just hit your mind. "Aren't i suppose to meet.." you mumbled to yourself as you remembered. You looked around, no sign of him. "maybe he's already waiting.." you thought then walked out to the lighted garden. It was quite, calm and very beautiful. You didn't spot any sign of a tall chinese guy with the name of Kris Wu Fan so you sat down on the grass, leaning back to the tree bunk at the back of you, admiring the night skies which were filled with bright shining stars.

 

"Shine bright like a diamond.." you sang the part then giggled to yourself. You heard a chuckle, a familiar chuckle. You turned your head, looking around. "eh?" you scratched your head. "Why are you out here alone?" Luhan suddenly appeared from the other side of the tree and sat beside you. "o-oh Luhan Oppa~ you scared the life out of me." You said then giggled a bit. "and you didn't answer my question." He said while chuckling. "I'm just um.. taking some air. Aren't you suppose to be practicing?" you asked. Luhan nodded. "I just need a rest.." he said. "ah~ nae.." you said while smiling. You leaned back to the tree bunk while continue admiring the night sky. "You can sing." Luhan suddenly said. "Just a bit.." you said shyly.

 

"You could record your own single. Why not think about it? You could sing with us." he said while leaning back to his hands. "Aniyo~" you said while shaking your head. "I'm too shy.." you added. "Anyways, Hayul-shii.. I got uh.. something to say to you.." Luhan said while rubing his nape. He seemed quite nervous about something. You sat up and looked at him. "what is it?" you asked. "I actually li-" Luhan's words was cutted when Kris came. You looked up to Kris. "Lu, get back in the dance room now." He said with a quite fierce voice. Luhan obeyed and quickly ran back to the practice room. "ya~ he was about to say something.." you whined. "what? not my fault right?" Kris said while chuckling. "and your late!" you said while pointing a finger childishly to Kris.

 

"I was caught up in the practice." he said then took a sit beside you. "So why did you want to meet me out here? hm?" you looked at him curiously. "Well, uh.. I just.. wanna say something." He said. He also looked nervous like how Luhan did. You just looked at him. "okay~ so what is it?" you asked. Kris took a brave step and holded your hand. "Hayul.." he said while looking at you straight in your eyes. He looked so serious. You were blushing by his touch. "y-yes?" your heart skipped a beat. Maybe it skipped a few more beats. "I like you.. Ever since i laid my eyes on you." Kris blurted out. "Y-you l-like me?" you stuttered. Your face turned as red as a tomato. Kris nodded. "I.. i like you too.." you said shyly then looked down to your hand that was in Kris's.

 

"Would you be my girl?" Kris asked while he lifted your head by your chin. Making eye contact with you. You were shocked but surprised and also happy. You smiled and nodded. You suddenly hugged Kris tightly. "Ofcourse! I would love to be your girl Oppa~" You said. Kris chuckled by your actions and hugged you back. He pulled you back from the hug. "But we'll have to hide our relationship arra?" you said. Kris understood and nodded. "We'll tell my oppa and the others along with my daddy when the right time has come arra?" he said while caressing your face. You smiled and nodded. You heard Suho's voice. "Kris where are you?" Suho said from a far. "Omo~ i guess you've gotta go now Oppa" you said. Kris nodded and stood up. You pecked on Kris's cheek then smiled.  "I'll see you later on tonight." Kris said and smiled then went to Suho. You giggled while still leaning back on the tree. You let out a happy sigh. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter : 11 :3

ENJOY this oh-so-short chapter~ x((

Mian cause its kinda short.

To my subscribers~ Thank you for subscribing! ;*

Love Y'all!