Chapter : 3

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

You followed Suho as he leaded you to the Principal's Office. He then knocked on the door, you letted go of your brother's arm and fixed yourself before walking in with your brother. Your brother introduced you and asked for your class schedule and locker keys. The headmistress dismissed Suho, leaving you all alone. You sat as the headmistress motioned you to. You and the headmistress had a brief about the school rules. You understood every single word she said. You took your class schedul and lockers keys, stood up then bowed as she also dismissed you. 

 

By the time you walked out, Suho wasn't there anymore. "ya~" you mumbled then went looking for your locker which had a number tag on it stating the number 891A. You looked for your locker. While looking for your locker you looked around for your brother. "Where is that baboon~" you mumbled. You finally had found your locker, you cleared things up and took your books for your first lesson. A tall and quite chubby guy appeared beside your locker, opening his. You peeked. 'Eh? Isn't that one of Suho Oppa's groupmate?' you thought to yourself. 'Better ask him where is Suho Oppa.' You took your books and placed it in your bag. 

 

A group of guys then suddenly went to the guy and brought him away with them. Sort of stealing the one and only hope to know where your brother was. 'Aish!' you screamed in your head. You catched up to the bunch of guys then stood infront of them, making them stop. You then bravely said, "Has any one of you saw my Suho Oppa?" you asked. A quite tall guy, to you, that had brunette coloured hair then said, "Your Suho Oppa?" the bunch of guys chuckled, thinking that it was a joke. Many girls had said 'my Suho Oppa' as their excuse to get closer to them.

 

They ignored you and walked away. You folded your arms and pouted. "ya!" you shouted. Thank God no one was there to hear you shout other than the bunch of guys walking. You then decided to follow them. They were walking into a class, you peeked through the class door and saw your Oppa. You walked in and went to your oppa. "Oppa~" you whined. "why did you leave me back at the principal's office?" you added. Suho then went to you. "Mian Hayul-ah~ I forgot about you." He said while chuckling.

 

"How could you say that?!" you said, sulking. The bunch of guys that ignored you earlier was jaw dropped. "That's your little sister?" The youngest group member said. Suho nodded. You glared at them. "Oppa~ they laughed at me when i asked where you were then they walked away." you complained to Suho while pointing to the Exo-K members. Suho glared at his other group members. They all acted like they didn't do anything. Suho called the Exo-M members and gathered them all up in one place. " Okay guys, This girl here is my sister, Kim Hayul. Treat her like your little sister. Nothing MORE than a sister." He warned the others and they chuckled.

 

A guy sitting way at the back of the group who had blonde hair and seemed quite tall caught your eye. Your brother then introduced the members to you. You nodded. "Their our new housemates!" he added. Your eyes widen. "Housemates?!". Living with two guys in a mansion is already troublesome. 'What about adding 11 more guys to the mansion?!' you yelled in your head. "What? It'll be fun." Suho said while chuckling. "Its just temporary till our manager finds a new dorm for us." he added. "Temporary? No joking or lying arra?" You pointed out your pinky finger to Suho. He chuckled and wrapped his pinky finger around yours.

 

"Fine.." you sighed. "Sehun. Kai, you two better get going to class. Bring Hayul with you." Suho commanded. The two guys named Kai and Sehun stood up and nodded. They leaded you out with them while walking to your class. "So, I'm Oh Sehun. You can call me Sehun." the guy with a cute baby-face introduced himself. "and I'm Kim Jong In, call me Kai." the other guy with a sort of charismatic face interfered to introduce himself. You nodded and smiled. "I'm Hayul~ as you two know." you giggled. That broked the awkwardness between you three. You three then talked while walking into class. The teacher was not yet to be seen. You walked to an empty seat and placed your books on it. Sehun and Kai seemed to be 'busy' while a bunch of girls 'attacked' them. By attack, i meant rushed to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

'What about adding 11 more guys in the mansion?!'

You finally met your 11 new housemates.

The EXO-K & EXO-M members are moving in?!

Wait for the next chapter to find out what happens next.

do SUBSCRIBE. There's also and Upvote button :3