Chapter : 1

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

It was the night before Hayul's first day of school, she was busy watching a ghost movie alone down at the living room. Everyone in the mansion was asleep. That was what she thought. Hayul was covering half of her face with a blanket while she watched the movie. She then suddenly felt something. Something.. different.

 

She turned her head back slowly, seeing a tall white figure. She obviously screamed her heart out "AHHHHHHHHHHH!! Daddy!" Hayul screamed. "Don't call your daddy~ ooo~" the 'figure' said. The girl frowned. Her brother was behind the cloak. "Ya!" Hayul yanked the white cloak off her brother then chased him as he ran. Suho was running while 'LOL-ing'. "Meanie~~~" she yelled while trying to catch up to him. Their appa then walked down the spiral stairs. 

 

"What's going on down here?!" the cranky appa said. They both stopped chasing each other then stood straight like an army squad. Both looking down to their feet. Hayul and Suho glared secretly at each other. She lip-talked saying 'This Is All Your Fault'. Suho sticked his tongue out to Hayul. Their appa was staring at the both of them like a hungry werewolf. "Stop!" their appa commanded. "Mian appa." Hayul mumbled. "He started it!" she added while pointing at her brother.

 

"What?!" Suho said innocently. "She's the one who stayed up late." Suho pointed at Hayul. "Hayul, bed now. Suho, we're gonna talk." Their Appa said. Hayul nodded, she pinched her brother's arm hard then kissed her Appa's cheek. "Night daddy~" She said then ran upstairs with her blanket, heading to her room. "And you, Suho." Their appa held up the white cloak. "A cloak?! Is that the best you got?" appa chuckled. "That was all that i could think of." Suho said while rubbing his nape. "Now go to bed. You two have school tomorrow." appa threw the cloak to Suho then went up to his bedroom to continue sleeping.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

HERE's the 1st chapter!

Maybe its kinda boring, for you readers because the EXO members aren't yet in it.

But here's a tip, you might want to subscribe.

The next following chapters is going to be full of EXO members~ Teehee :3