Chapter : 14

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

You walked into the library, catching the two boys not studying but playing with their phones. You walked to them with your hands on your hips and your 'mad-mama-look' was on. Sehun realized you and placed his phone away then continued his revision while Kai was so into his gaming world. You pinched Kai's left ear then pulled it. "What do you think your doing?" you asked. "A-aah! that hurts!" Kai whimpered by your actions. Sehun chuckled quietly. You glared at Sehun chuckling then quickly pinch-hold his right ear. "What's so funny?" you asked Sehun who was whimpering. "A-aah! Nothing's funny! Nothing's funny!" Sehun whimpered. You satisfied yourself with their whimpering, you finally let go of their ears which was turning red. You took away their phones.

 

"Thank You!" you said then walked to a desk, keeping their phones there. "Yaa!" Kai whined. You glared at Kai. He then quickly continued studying. "This is more like it." you said while doing a dusting action on your palms. You walked back to the table and took your place. You continued studying and so did the two boys. After time passed, it was already time for dinner. Kris walked in, 'checking' on you. Sehun was busy writing memos while Kai was so-called-reading with his book covering his face and his head comfortably on the table. "What you three up to?" Kris asked. You just noticed that Kris arrived. You looked back to him "When did you come in?" You asked. "A couple hours ago.." Kris teased. "jinjja?!" you believed in what Kris stated.

 

Sehun was beside you laughing. Your face was too innocent like. "I was joking chagi.. I just walked in." Kris said while giving a peck on your cheek. He pulled a stool and sat beside you. Sehun look at you and Kris, jaw-dropped. "Did hyung just called.. her.. 'chagi'?" he asked innocently. Kris placed his arm around your shoulder and nodded. Sehun took the book that was covering Kai's head, revealing 'the-so-called-reading-Kkamjong' who was sleeping. Sehun knocked Kai's head with the book. "Kai! Your right! Kris and Hayul IS dating!" Sehun shouted in Kai's ear. Kai bulged from his position, "what?! Who dating?! huh?" Kai suddenly said. You giggled at his reaction. "We're dating." Kris stated and chuckled a bit. "What?!" Kai's eyes suddenly widened. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!!! LONG TIME NO UPDATE HUH?

I'M SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE MY LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS >~<

I'LL BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN NOW THAT ITS HOLIDAY!!

SORRY FOR THIS QUITE LAME CHAPTER ANYWAYS x(

STAY TUNED~