Chapter : 22

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

After the mean girls got dismissed, Hayul sat quietly on the chair in her Aunt's office, waiting to be brough home. She was shivering and cold, maybe she caught a cold also. "Hayul.." her Aunt called out from the other side of the desk. Hayul lifted her gaze to look at her Aunt, giving her the attention. "Yes, Aunt Jia?" "Those girls are very famous in making a scene towards relatives to artists. Especially boy groups. Did you really get locked up there or were they the reason you slept the night on the rooftop under heavy rain?" her Aunt looked straight into her eyes. Hayul didn't want anything bad to happen to her oppas so she pulled her gaze away. "I was locked up there while i was stargazing, Aunty. I'm sure.." her lips tugged up into a small smile before a knock was heard on the office door. "Come in." Aunt Jia, the principal, said. The door was pushed open to reveal Suho who looked horribly worried. "Yah, Kim Hayul." he started off. "You-" "Suho. She's going to get a cold if you lecture her now, why don't you bring her home first and ensure her health." Aunt Jia said before Suho obeyed. "Thank you for giving me the day off, Aunt Jia." Hayul said then she made her way out with her brother. "You'll be facing Appa at home." Suho said sternly before Hayul looked at her with her small pout. "I didn't do nothing wrong.. and Appa's home? I thought he'd be working." she mumbles, trying to gain sympathy from her brother. "Well you told me you're sleeping at your friend's house, not the school's rooftop. And he got home as soon as the school called him." Suho folded his arms against his chest, turning his face away since he didn't want to see her pouty face. Hayul let out a soft sneeze which instantly gained Suho's attention once again. "You're troublesome.." Suho mumbled, wrapping his arm around his shivering little sister as they walked to the car that was waiting for them. "But thanks to you, i've got myself a day free of school." he laughed. They got in the car and it was a silent journey home since Hayul slept throughout the journey.