Chapter : 21

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

The group of girls from earlier walked in one after the other. Your heart literally stopped for a second. You were shivering, of fear yet you kept your posture. Your teeth gritted, just that want to bite off her head but then you're too nice to do so. "Well, she's awake already." One of the girls scoffed. One who seemed to be their 'pack leader' approached, holding onto her face tightly. You glanced at their school badges. 'Seems to be from the same school. Why haven't i seen her around?' you thought in your head before the girl slapped you hard. You winched gently which made them laugh. "You girls are heartless, what do you want from me?! I have nothing to give you all." you shouted at them. They chuckled all together. "We want.. your brothers. Well, EXO." the girl folded her arms. "Unless you get us a chance to meet the boys, go out with them. Maybe the Lotus Lanterns Festival?" "You girls are crazy." you mumbled before cold water was poured over your head making you gasp. "We'll give you the night to think. Goodnight my new bestfriend, sleep tight." the girls then walked off before one of them tilted a basket full of roaches. You screamed your lungs out when the roaches crawled towards you but fortunately the rain poured down, making the roaches go away. You kept crying and shouting for help but no one was there to help. You slowly dozed off due to the tiredness you gained throughout the day. 

 

"Principal Jia! We found Hayul on the rooftop, all soaked and shivering. She's in the nurse's office." Hyuna, the 'pack leader' acted. Once the principal made her way out, she scoffed slightly before she ran behind the principal, heading to the nurse's office to meet Hayul who she and her friends had 'rescued'. "What happened?" "We found her up at the rooftop along with the security guard who helped us unlock the door. She was supposed to--" Hyuna was cutted by the principal. "I want to hear it from Hayul." the principal walked over to you who was shivering with the towel wrapped around you. "Hayul.. what happened? Who did this to you?" the principal questioned. Your gaze roamed the room full of the girls making their 'If-you-don't-lie-you're-dead' look. You lowered your gaze before looking over to your Aunt. "I-i was locked up there. I guess i stayed up there to long, stargazing. I was suppose to sleep over at.. Hyuna's." you had to just lie, you didn't make eye contact with your Aunt cause if you did, she'd knew it was a lie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAR LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS,

PLEASE TAKE NOTE MY WRITING STYLE WILL BE QUITE DIFFERENT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. I CAN'T EDIT EVERY CHAPTER ;; 

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY ACTIVE AND READY TO WRITE ONCE AGAIN. PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT AND STAY TUNED! Xoxo.