Chapter : 19

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

The loud 'thud' that was made by Luhan pushing Kris to the wall slightly woke you up. Your eyes opened slowly and you saw Luhan grabbing the collar of Kris's shirt. "L-luhan Oppa.." You said weakly. "Please don't fight.." You added. Luhan turned his head looking your way. He released Kris's collar and went to you. "You're awake, thank god." Luhan said. Kris just stood there still feeling guilty. After a few minutes, Kris walked out of the room without a word said. You looked at him walk out of the room then turned to look at Luhan. "Oppa, what happened?" You asked. "We found you unconscious on the kitchen floor." Luhan said as he caressed your head gently. The doctor, Mr. Jung, came in with Suho. "Luhan, let the doctor check her." Suho said. Luhan nodded and walked out the room with Suho, letting the doctor do his work. Outside, Suho looked at Luhan with a quite curious face. Luhan noticed Suho's expression. "What?" he asked. "Do you have something with my sister that i don't know?" Suho asked. "Me? with Hayul? Pfft, No.. but i hope we did." Luhan mumbled the last part to himself. "Good then, don't you dare ruin my sister's relationship." Suho warned. Luhan chuckled, "What could i do? She's madly in love with Kris." he said.

 

After a while, the doctor came out of your room. "She's perfectly fine, no head damage or anything. She just needs much much much rest." The doctor stated. Luhan sighed in relief. "Thank you doctor." Suho said. "Let me lead you to the front door." Suho said as he walked downstairs with the doctor. "let me lead you to the front door" Luhan imitated and laughed a bit before going downstairs. After a few hours of resting, you woke up. Kris was sitting beside you, staring into mid-air. "Oppa.." You said as you sat up slowly. "Chagi." Kris said as he helped you sit up. "You're okay right? Chagi, i'm sorry." Kris said. "Why are you sorry?" You asked confusedly as you caressed the guy's cheek. "I thought that, I thought.." Kris stuttered his sentence. "Its okay Oppa. You don't have to be sorry." You said. "I'm a bad boyfriend." Kris said as he looked down. You frowned just by hearing him say that sentence. "No you're not. You never were a bad boyfriend. You're a perfect boyfriend Oppa." You said with a frown on your face. Kris looked up to you and looked at your frowning face. He sighed. "I'm sorry." Kris said again as he pulled you into a tight loving hug. You hugged him back tightly and buried your face on his chest. "Don't ever say you're a bad boyfriend." You mumbled. Kris nodded and kissed your head.

 

"Oppa, i'm hungry." You looked up to him. Kris looked at the clock in your room. "It's 2 in the morning and your hungry?" Kris said and chuckled. "I didn't eat since you guys left." You mumbled and pout. "You should go on a diet then." he said. "Ya! Don't you remember the fact that i'm ill?" You shouted a bit at him and hit his chest. "Meanie.." you mumbled and crossed your arm. "If you were really ill, you couldn't have shouted at me." Kris chuckled and backhugged you. "Okay, let's go get you something to eat." He added and kissed your cheek. You nodded and followed him down to the kitchen where D.O was cooking up some ramen for you. "Smells nice, D.O Oppa." You said with a smile. D.O nodded and chuckled. "A masterpiece of Chef D.O" he said. "In your dreams." Kris said and laughed a bit. He leaded you to the dining table and pulled out a chair for you to sit on. You sat at the dining table and waited then suddenly Kai and Sehun came and sat on each sides of you. "How are you Hayul?" Kai asked. "Feeling better?" Sehun also asked. "Nae i'm fine you guys." You said with a smile and giggled a bit. "What's so funny?" Kai asked confusedly. "Sehun's hair." You said and giggled once again. 

 

"See Kai, girls love my hair." Sehun said as he sticked he tongue out to Kai. Kai rolled his eyes. You nodded at Sehun's statement. "But your hair is very nice too Kai" You said and smiled as you ruffled Kai's hair. Kai smiled proudly then glared playfully at the guy with colorful hair on your other side. "The hair match continues." Sehun said and both of them left. You chuckled lightly then D.O placed a steaming hot bowl of ramen infront of you with a pair of chopsticks and a spoon along with it. Kris poured warm plain water in a glass and headed to you. Sitting beside you, he placed the glass on the table. "Eat lots arra?" Kris said. You nodded and smiled. The smell of the ramen just made you hungrier. You grabbed the chopsticks and started eating. Kris chuckled a bit as he looked at you eat like a cute pig. You glanced at him and chewed the food in your mouth, making your cheeks puffed. Suddenly a knock was heard on the door. "Oh, it must be appa." Suho said as he got up from the couch, heading to the front door.

 

Suho opened the door and saw no one at the front door. A few seconds after, their Appa jumped out behind the piller with a scary faced mask on. Suho was startled, "GAHH!" he shouted, stepping back a few steps. He almost stumbled back but then he regained his balance when their Appa opened the mask, laughing hard at his son's reaction. "That's how you scare someone kiddo." his Appa said before walking in and putting the mask on Suho's face along the way. Suho got up and closed the door, huffing. "Why are you kids awake at 2 in the morning?" Appa asked generally. "Hayul fainted." Suho said. "What?!" Appa's eyes widened before looking at Hayul who was eating. He walked towards Hayul and placed his palm on her forehead then her neck. "Why didn't you tell appa earlier?" he asked. "Because Hayul said not to." Suho said again. Hayul grinned innocently to their Appa after she swallowed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

HEY ALL MY LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS! I MISSED YOU ALL ;A;

I'M GONNA START UPDATING AGAIN NOW. STAY TUNED~