Chapter : 12

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

You got the two beds ready for your roommates which is gonna be Kris and Xiumin for the current week. You then went to sit on your bed but then suddenly Kris came in and closed the door. He looked like a spy. "Ya~" you whined. "You scared me.." you mumbled then pouted a bit. "Sorry my beautiful princess. I can't let anyone notice that i'm here right." he said while taking the space beside you. You nodded and smiled. "I love your smile." he said while pushing the hairstrands covering your eyes to the back of your ear with his fingers. You blushed. "ya~" you whined. You both made eye contact, Kris's palm slowly cupping your left cheek, pulling your face closer to his. Your heart was pounding. You didn't know what to do. It was gonna be your first kiss! You closed your eyes.

 

Kris chuckled at your reaction and just pecked on your forehead then released your face. 'eh?' you thought in your mind as you opened your eyes. "Pabo!" you yelled while pushing him away from you. You pouted while crossing your arms. "what did i do?" Kris asked, putting on his charming innocent face while he looked at you. You looked away while crossing your arms. You felt his hands running across your waist, giving it a bit tight squeeze. The back hug made you blush as red as a tomato. His head was leaning on your shoulder. "arra arra, i'm sorry." he whispered. "hmph.." you replied shortly. "I'm sorry arra? Forgive me?" he said while peeking to look at you over your shoulder. He made such a cute expression that you couldn't help but to look at him. "arra~" you whined. Kris smiled and gave a peck on your lips. You blushed while smiling.

 

You then heard foodsteps from the outside. "kris!" you whispered. Kris ran to the extra bed opposite of your bed while you took your laptop and on it. Kris pretended sleeping. Suho barged in the room. "You joining us for movie night?" Suho asked, you placed your laptop aside. "Ya! can't you see a sleeping human right there?" you said while pointing at Kris who was 'sleeping'. Suho looked at Kris. "he's not suppose to sleep at this time.." Suho said and went to wake up Kris. You giggled quietly as he woke Kris up. Kris acted to wake up when he was shook by Suho. "Your just disturbing my sleep.." he groaned a bit as he pushed Suho out of the way. He walked out and gave you a secret wink. "I'll join you guys~" you said. You and Suho then walked out of the bedroom to the living room. It was dark.

 

Just like at the movies. Kris saved space for you beside him on the couch while the others laid on the floor. "Faster take a seat! The movie is about to start!" Chen whined while he looked up to you and Suho. You took your saved seat beside Kris while Suho sat on the floor with the others. You firstly sat quite far from Kris but then when the movie went on, you two got closer and closer, even holding hands secretly. You leaned on Kris's arm as you watched the movie. Before the movie had even ended, you all fell asleep at the dark living room. The eleven boys was sleeping on the floor in quite funny positions, while you were sleeping in Kris's hug. Your appa went down to the living room when he shockingly woke up in the middle of the night.

 

Your appa looked around and saw your condition with Kris. He wasn't shocked but just curious. He then woke Kris up first. Kris woke up and saw your Appa. "Oh Mr. Kim.." he said. You automatically woke up. "What are you teens doing down here in the middle of the night?" Your Appa asked. You yawned while stretching. "We were just watching a movie daddy~" You said cutely. "I'll wake up the others." Kris said then woke the others up and told them to head to their rooms. Your Appa gave you 'the look'. You looked at your appa innocently. "mwoya?" you blinked. "Room. now." he pointed out to you then the other twelve boys. "yes sir.." the boys answered in unison while walking up to respective rooms. You kissed your Appa's cheek then walked up to your bedroom with Xiumin and Kris.

 

Kris back hugged you once you three went into your room. "aigoo~ Xiumin oppa is here~ ya~" you whispered then whined quitely at Kris. "Let him know then.." Kris said. "can I sleep on your bed with you tonight?" he added a question. You shook your head. "That's a high risk pabo.. Now go to bed." You said while releasing yourself from the back hug then pushed Kris to the bed that he's suppose to sleep on. Xiumin was already snoring. You headed back to your bed, releasing a relieved sigh that Xiumin was already asleep. Kris stared at you from his bed, giving the 'begging' look. You lip talked saying "No" while shaking your head. You tucked yourself into bed and turned off the lights.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next? Stay tuned~

Don't forget to subscribe, my silent readers :3

Currently updating~