Chapter : 18

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

Luhan glanced at you. Hoping that you would response. You looked down and slowy moved your fingers, slowly lacing it with Luhans. But all of the sudden Suho, Kris, Sehun, Kai and Lay came in the movie room. "Hey! Here you two are!" Suho said. You quickly pulled back your hand as you looked back to Suho. "Hey there you guys." You smiled and got up from your seat, heading to Kris. "How are you chagi? Feeling better?" Kris said as he placed the back of his palm gently on your forehead then pulled back. "I'm feeling better oppa." you said as you hugged Kris's waist. Suho looked at the screen. "Since when did you liked watching Titanic? Wait. Since when did we have a Titanic dvd?" Suho turned to look at you. "Its Appa's dvd." You said as you snuggled into Kris's chest, embracing his warmth. "Hey hyung! We have a promotion performance recording later, we have to practice! Come on." Sehun said to Luhan who was walking towards them.

 

"Yea yea, i'm catching up right now." Luhan said as he walked to Sehun. "Let's go practice then." Suho said and leaded Lay, Sehun and Kai out of the movie room. "I'll be there in a bit." Kris said as they walked out. "Let's get you to rest first." He said as he caressed your hair. Kris and yourself walked up to your room. He tugged you into bed and cuddled you to sleep. After a few minutes, Kris went down to the practice room where the others are and practiced the WOLF choreography. After a while, you woke up slowly seeing Luhan sitting beside you. "Luhan oppa" you said in a sleepy voice while smiling. You were half asleep. You reached for his hand and held onto it, falling back asleep peacefully. Luhan was called to go downstairs so he gently let go of your hand, placed a kiss on your forehead and walked out of your room quietly and went downstairs to the others.

 

"How is she?" Kris asked while he was getting his hair done by the hair-stylist. "She's still asleep." Luhan said. Luhan was the first one to get ready so Kris sent him up to check on you earlier. "The poor girl." Tao said. "Yea. She'll heal in a couple of days. Its usually like that" Suho said. "You count how many days she would heal, Hyung?" Sehun said while laughing a bit. "Hey, i'm the one who takes care of her when she's sick before you guys moved in so i know when she's gonna heal." Suho said. The others laughed. "Wait, do you think its safe that we let her home alone. She's sick." Luhan said. "Don't worry, Mr. K would be back before the maids go home." Kris said and Suho nodded. After getting ready, their van arrived and they went to the recording venue. A few hours later, you woke up. It was 9PM and the EXO members wasn't back yet. You took a warm shower and wore your pajamas. You went down to the living room. No one was in, not even your father.

 

You were hungry so you went to the kitchen. You could feel your headache but then you ignored it. The maids went home as usual so it was only you left in the mansion. "What to eat, what to eat." You repeated the sentence over and over while looking for food around the kitchen. There's no leftovers even. "How am i going to live without food!" You dramatically said. Your stomach was growling and your headache got more obvious. You opened the freezer and took out the frozen instant chicken. You filled a frying pan with oil and let it heat on the stove. You sat at the kitchen counter as you waited. You let out a bored sigh. When you got up from the stool, your head suddenly went blank. You collapsed. A few minutes later, Suho and the other group members came back.

 

"Woah, that was such a tiring recording." Sehun said. "I'll go and get some water" Kai said as he walked towards the kitchen. His eyes widened seeing you on the floor. "Hyung!" He shouted. Kris, Suho and Luhan ran to the kitchen when Kai shouted. The three's eyes widened too. "Hayul!" Kris said as he went to you. Carrying you in his arms. Kai turned and saw the stove was still on then he hurriedly turned it off. "Lie her in her bed, I'll call the doctor." Suho ordered then went to call the doctor. Luhan followed Kris as he brought you up to your room, laying you down on your bed. "We shouldn't have left her alone." Luhan said and glared at Kris. Kris sighed feeling guilty. "Its all your fault." Luhan said and got up from the bed. Luhan grabbed the collar of Kris's shirt and bangged his back on the wall. "Its your fault!" Luhan shouted at Kris.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next?

Stay tuned to the next chapter!