Chapter : 16

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

The next day, it's Monday which is a schooling day but then you're stuck at home with a one week sick leave from the doctor. You feel sick, migraines, stomach aches.

 

You were laying on your bed, resting. You woke up slowly as you heard the door creak open. Looking towards the door, Luhan came in. "Oh, Luhan oppa." You said with a weak smile. "are you doing better?" Luhan asked as he closed the door behind him, sitting at the edge of your bed. You nodded a bit, still smiling. Somehow you felt better having Luhan with you. "Why are you here? Don't you have extra classes like Kris oppa?" You asked. Luhan shook his head. "I felt quite uneasy so i got to go home earlier than the others." Luhan said. Luhan then realized the plastic in his hand. "Oh yea, i brought cheese soup for you." he added. Your smile widened. "Jinjja? Where is it? I'm starving." You said while sitting up slowly. "I'll go get it ready for you." Luhan said then walked out of the room, calling out one of your maids. Asking the maid to prepare the soup he brought, for you. He then walked back into your room and the maid walked behind him, carrying a tray of the cheese soup and a glass of warm plain water for you. Luhan gave way to the maid to prepare everything for you. The maid then dismissed herself after placing the tray on the table beside your bed. You got up slowly. Reaching for the soup.

 

"Hey, you just relax. I'll feed you." Luhan said as he sat beside you. You leaned back to the pillow on the headboard. "You don't have to trouble yourself oppa, you're feeling uneasy too right?" You said as you looked at him. "Well, i was feeling uneasy because of you being sick." Luhan mumbled quietly as he stirred the soup slowly. "What did you say oppa?" You looked at Luhan. "Oh nothing. I'm feeling better so no worries." Luhan said. "Say aa~" Luhan added as he moved the spoon half filled with the soup near your lips. "Aa~" You said as you parted your lips a bit. Luhan fed you. You smiled as you swallow the warm soup down your throat. "Thank you, Luhan Oppa." You said. "My pleasure, Hayul-ah." Luhan said and continued feeding you. You ate as Luhan fed till the soup was finished. Luhan called the maid and gave the tray back to her. "You should take a rest, I'll be in my room if you need anything." Luhan said as he walked out of your room. You nodded and got up, walking to the bathroom to take a warm shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned to the next chapter!:3

There's gonna be some fluff.

Sorry for the short-ness of this chapter ><