Chapter : 6

"Living with 12 boys?!" [ HIATUS ]

You, Kai and Sehun was currently studying. But then a knock was heard from the lab door. "Madam Sweety, May i meet my daughter, Hayul along with Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun?" the familiar voice caught your attention. You looked to the lab door and saw your Appa. 'Appa?!' you were confused. 'Why is appa here?' you asked yourself. "Miss Hayul, Mr. Jongin and Mr. Sehun, you three are excused from class." The teacher said. You , Kai and Sehun looked at each other then packed up your respectives then went out of the class after saying thank you to the teacher. Kai and Sehun awkwardly followed behind you and your Appa.

 

"Daddy~ aren't you going to call the others and Suho Oppa?" You asked your Appa. "They're already in the car, sweety." Your appa answered. You nodded. You turned your head, looking at the suddenly-quiet-monkeys at the back. "What's wrong with you two being so quiet?" You asked. "Hm?" Sehun was clueless to what you asked because he wasn't paying attention. "Oh its nothing." Kai chuckled then acted normal. You got in the front seat as it was empty while Kai and Sehun squeezed in the back seat. There was two cars, one is driven by Suho and the other one is driven by your Appa. You were in the same car with Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun , Luhan & D.O that was squeezing at the back.

 

After reaching the house, the guys in the car was jaw-dropped when they saw the house. You were the first one to hop off the car. You took out your house keys and opened the door. You rushed to the living room, cleaning up from your movie night last night. You squealed while cleaning. As hoped, you cleaned up before the others came in. "Come in and make yourself at home." That was what your appa always says to any relatives or friends. You then wondered. 'where are their bags? aren't they moving in?' you thought. The boys came in, their eyes were wondering all around the house. At the ceiling, stairs, kitchen, living room.

 

Mostly everywhere except your bedroom. That has the sign, "NO DIMWHITS ALLOWED" & "KNOCK, WAIT, NO ONE OPENED? THEN WALK AWAY" & "KNOCK BEFORE READING THE SIGN ABOVE ^" following its sequence. You called the servants, reminding them to prepare dinner for 15 people (including you, your appa, Exo's manager), in your words, prepare dinner like a feast for 30 pigs. The servants nodded then you dissmissed them. You went to the living room, you saw Luhan , Kris , Xiumin and Lay talking among each other while Kai and Sehun was watching TV. You sat beside Sehun. "Sehunnie~ What ya doing?" You asked a rhetorical question then giggled. "I'm reading television." Sehun answered sarcastically. You pouted by his sarcastic answer then moved beside Kai. "Kkamjong Kai~" you whined cutely.

 

"yes? Michin'Hayul~" He also whined, imitating you. "I'm not crazy.." You folded your arms. "Everyone is being so self-centered right now." You mumbled then walked to the backyard garden. You sat on the swing then swung yourself slowly. Breathing in fresh air and releasing the stress from being ignored by the guys inside. You released a bored sigh. While in the house, “Where’s Hayul?” Suho asked the other members. “We don’t know.” They all answered in unison while their eyes was attached to the TV. “You guys are useless to ask.” Suho mumbled then looked for you at the backyard garden, he found you at the swing. “Yo yo yo yo, yoyo!” Suho said while chuckling then sat on the empty swing beside yours.

 

“Just ignore me.” You said while pouting and folding your arms while looking somewhere random. “Why would i? I’m your annoying Oppa aren’t i?” He said then poked your left cheek. “They all ignored me.” You complained. You have this one thing you can’t stand, which is being ignored. “They ignored you? How did they do that? I would need to learn from them” Suho said while tapping on his chin. “ya!” You yelled at him. “Suho, Hayul!” Your Appa shouted from the house. “I’ll handle the ignored business for you later, lets just go back in the house, Appa’s even calling us.” Suho said while standing up. “fine..” You mumbled then stood up, following Suho back into the house, leading to your Appa. “Yes daddy?” You asked.

 

“You may need to share your room Hayul sweety and Suho, your group member’s baggages are outside in the truck.” Your appa said calmly. Suho informed the others then they went out to take their own baggage. “Share?! My room?! With who?!” You gasped in shock. “Anyone, you could pick. Your room is quite big. Maximum 2.” Your Appa stated. You let out a frustrated sigh. “fine..” you said then went up to your room, you accidentally bumped into Kris on the way to your room when he went down the stairs. “Omo~ mianhae, Kris Oppa” you said while bowing a bit then headed straight to your room, slamming the door closed. You took a pillow and covered your face with it before shouting your lungs out in the pillow. You pulled the pillow away from your face. "Me? Share rooms? with 2 boys?!" you asked yourself. "no way!" you added.

 

You heard a knock on your door and you knew it wasn't your Suho Oppa nor your Appa because they never would mind the signs infront of your room. You hopped off the bed then went to the door, opening it. You saw Kai and Sehun. You crossed your arms while looking at them. "What do you two want?" you asked. "Going to ignore me again?" you added. A small pout grew on your lips. "We came here to say.." Kai didn't finish his sentence then nudged Sehun's arm. "Why me?" Sehun asked kai. "why me?" you were confused. Sehun cleared his throat and shook his head. "No no no.. We came here to say that we're sorry because we ignored you earlier." Sehun said. "Forgive us, Hayul-shii?" Kai said.

---------------------------------------------------------------

So, What do you think of Chapter : 6 ? >~<

I'm still trying to get inspiration for the next chapter~

Hope you readers and SUBSCRIBERS understand my situation right now! AAAAAA! XD