Rumors Spreading

Devil vs Angel

 

Writer's POV

IN THE MORNING...

Uee: ugh... why does my back so hurt today? she said and walked out from her room while streching her arms and turned her body around. Bwo? who's watching T.V this time? she saw the T.V still on and head towards the T.V. "OMO" she shouted with an O mouth and her eyes widen when she saw myungsoo and jiyeon sleep together on the sofa while hugging each other.

IU: Uee Auntie! what's wrong? she walked towards where uee was. "OMO" she also shocked when she saw that.

Uee: yah! Myungsoo ah! Jiyeon! wake up... look at what you two are doing at my house! wake up... she said while shook myungsoo and jiyeon arms.

Myungsoo: Auntie... what's wrong... he said with half eyes opened and looked at uee.

Uee: you're asked me what's wrong? I must be the one who asked you what's wrong! why you sleep here with jiyeon? she said and pointed at jiyeon who still sleeping.

Myungsoo: omo... he rubbed his eyes in shocked when he realised that jiyeon still beside him. he looked up and saw IU, he widen his eyes and tried to explained to IU but got cutted by uee.

Uee: yah! jiyeon ah! wake up... did you two dating inside my house!

Myungsoo: ani.. Auntie! IU ah! it's not what you see, that's just misunderstanding! pls let me explains...

Uee: explains what! nothing to explains, I only trust on what I saw. this girl why still not wake up yet! she shouted at jiyeon while shook her hand hard and that make jiyeon awake by the noises.

Jiyeon: haizzz.... jinja... she said in an annoying and rubbed her hairs. she opened her eyes and saw myungsoo sat on the sofa with sad face and then turned to looked at uee and then IU. she took a sighed and slowly stood up from the sofa and head to her room.

Uee: yah! where are you going? she hold jiyeon's hand to stop her.

Jiyeon: what! she turned back and looked at uee.

Uee: don't you trying to explains why back home late and what happened this moring?

Jiyeon: like what you saw! nothing to explains.. she remove her hand from uee and head to her room.

Uee: jinja! she patted her head and stared at myungsoo who was sitting on the sofa like "The Mommy".

IU: don't worried Auntie! nothing happened. kaja and make breakfast, you might be late. she said while dragged uee head to the kitchen.

Uee: myungsoo ah! pali and shower! you might be late. while you're heading your room make sure to wake lizzy up. she said and leave him alone.

Myungsoo: jinja! how iu already saw me and jiyeon sleep toghether, how can I explains it to her. hope she don't got misunderstanding. haizzz.... he numbled and head to his room.


IN THE CLASS

Psy: ok! since Leejoon and Suzy as a new student so you two better be partner for the test coming up. make sure you all have only 2 more weeks and your life will be decided after that. hihihi.... he said while stared at jiyeon as well as jiyeon give him a dead looked because from the begining they really hated each other.

Jiyeon: Fat man! she numbled while stared at him.

Psy: ok! you now can go to lunch.... he said and took his book and head off the room.

All the students all rushed out of the room for lunch.

Suzy: Devil ah! kaja go for lunch!

Leejoon: Dino ah! you might get sick if you still not eating like this.

Jiyeon: haizz... you two are so annoying.... she said in angry voice and give the both of them a glare.

Lizzy: IU ah! should we joined them? let's make more friends.

Myungsoo: we better not! don't you see that evil eyes? she might eat you alive if you closed to her. he said while stared at jiyeon.

IU: aniya! Jiyeon is not that kind of person. she's just pretending as a strong women but inside her is such a sweet girl and have a warmed heart. the outfit won't hurt you myungsoo ah! she said while smile at myungsoo.

Myungsoo: is she forgot about this morning already? he thought in his mind and give iu a sweet smile. then the three head to where jiyeon was.

lizzy: can we joined you guys toghether? she said while give a wink at leejoon and shown her sweet smile.

Leejoon: sure! why not. is that right sweety? he said and winked at jiyeon while used his hand touched her cheek.

Jiyeon just glared at him and give him a frustrated look.

Eli: can we joined too? from no where eli appeared with his friends Kevin and Alex.

Kevin: it would be nice if we have lunch together! he said with a smile that melt everyone's heart.

Leejoon: if you guys want! then join! is that alright sweety? he looked at jiyeon but she didn't say anything.

Eli was busy looking at jiyeon but she didn't notised it and everything went smooth with their lunch. but jiyeon doesn't feels comfortable because she don't really noise places. after awhile having lunch with the others, jiyeon feels bored and stood up from the table.

Leejoon: where are you going? he said while having bread on his mouth.

Jiyeon: yeah! i'm going! do you wanna come with me? she looked at him.

leejoon: yeah! but where are you going? he stood up

Jiyeon: ladies room! she said in frustrated that make leejoon froze and sit back to his place. everyone was laughing at him.

IU: I'll go with you.

Suzy: I wanna go too. and both of them run to jiyeon.

Lizzy: haizz... she shook her head and keep eating her food.


IN PRINCIPLE's OFFICE

Principle: hello! this is the time to spread out those picture out. go and do it. she said on the phone and hung up after fishished. 'Park Jong Min! seems like we have to meet again' she said with a smirked on her face and also carried a sharped eyes that contained the hate with anger.


Suzy: IU ah! I heard that you're the top student of the school right? wow! I wish I can be smart like you.

IU: aniya! that's just the people said like that but that's not true, so don't listen to them.

Suzy: I know I'm not coming here not for long but I know this school. you should be smart so that's why the rumors spread around the school like this. if not they won't say anything.

Jiyeon: yah! geek girl! I have one way to helped you be smart like IU. suzy looked at jiyeon with full of hope.

Suzy: what's that? her face showing really interesting

Jiyeon: its easy! kill IU and take her brain and changed into your stupid brain!

IU: hahahaha..... she laugh when she saw suzy disappointed face. and JIyeon laugh along with IU as well.

Suzy: Devil ah! this is the first time I saw you smile! your smile really pretty! you should smile and laugh more.

Jiyeon: uhgm...uhgm... she stopped and clear while walking back to the group.

On the way everyone was stared at jiyeon with disgusting looked at goshipping behind her and most of them all give her a glared when she walked passed them.

Suzy: yah! don't you think what's wrong with them? why does they stared at us like that?

Jiyeon: just ignored them! if you don't wanna hear it. she acted cool like normal.

IU: they mostly stared at jiyeon! is something happened? she and suzy looked at jiyeon but jiyeon just looked at them and keep walking. from far lizzy run towards them with serious face.

IU: Lizzy ah! what's wrong?

Lizzy: Jiyeon!... Jiyeon is on the news.... she saie while looked at jiyeon.

Jiyeon stared at lizzy and all of them walked to the canteen and they got shocked when they the picture of jiyoen on the Screen hanging on the wall.

Suzy: what is this? her eyes not letting go of the screen.

The screen keep slided jiyeon's picture at her old school fighting with other girls and also with her gang (T-ara) entered the club at night, and also the pic that she helped suzy from those girl, and lastly was picture of he got beaten by her gang with blood on her face. IU, Lizzy and Myungsoo also on the screen stood beside jiyeon and also they entered the police car.

Lizzy: I don't know how the school got those picture, after you guys went to toilet and the screen suddenly on and those picture appeared. IU ah! what should we do? don't you think we got kicked out of school? she shook iu's hand with scared.

IU: calm down lizzy! it's not that important! at least we just only have detention or clean the school some thing like that so don't scared.

Jiyeon: jinja.... she stared at the screen with her pic on it and started took of her heels and uses all of her angry with strength throw the heel up on the screens (BANG) the screen instantly dropped into pieces.

AGHHHHH... the screamed of student who got shocked and they all covered their head as they thought gangs coming to the school. then they turned their head back and saw a devil jiyeon behind them. Suzy quickly run to them and grabbed jiyoen's heel and run backward jiyeon.

IU: jiyeon ah! she also got shocked with jiyeon's action.

Jiyeon: where's the principle office. she said with her cold tone.

IU: jiyeon ah!

Jiyeon: I said where's the office! she shouted out at IU. and lizzy pointed where the office was and she quickly head to the office without saying anything.

Suzy: Jiyoen ah! you forgot to wear your heels. she shouted but jiyeon just ignored her and keep walking.

IU: kaja! if we don't stopped her on time! she might be kicked out of school if she did some disbehave to the principle. and three of them run after jiyeon to stop her.

Myungsoo: IU ah! where are you going? he shouted

Leejoon: if you wanna know then followed them! and both of them followed iu's way

Kevin: should we followed them? he looked at eli who still stared at myungsoo and leejoon's back.

eli: no need! 2 of you followed me to find who got those picture and gave to the office.

Kevin: you mean someone did that in purpose?

Eli: the teacher never stalked students after school! i'm sure that someone took the picture and gave to the office that's why it spread out.

Alex: so where should we find the person who gave those picture?

Eli: go and asked Mrs Lee Jin! she was the person who upload it. and three of them head to find mrs lee jin.

???: Park Jiyeon! you will got kicked out from school this time... lucky will never happened to you anymore.... she crossed her arms while said with a smirked.