New Member

Devil vs Angel

Myungsoo's POV

"Kyeopta" I numble as I thought only myself hear it but I don't know why Uee Auntie also has good ears, she heard what I said and asked me that make me shocked. "you like her right?" she asked. "Wh..what are you talking about! uhm...I denied while clear my throat and looked away. "careful! I'm watching you, better to study good at this time of age" she used her two finger pointed to her eyes then to me as she was giving me a warned. "aish... where are you up to! quickly back home, we need to get in class" I said and we said goodbye to her and back to class.

Time goes passed and we were on the way back to our house, when we entered we already saw the long rod on the table as it was waiting for us. I turned over to looked at IU and Lizzy, their face looks nervouse as same as me. I still remember when our first time got bitten, that was our horrible day as we were 12 years old. I can't remember the reason why but I still remember when the rod touched our skins vividly.

I took a deep sighed when Auntie walked out of her room with her scary face, I know the three of us was frozen excluded jiyeon. "you guys are back? where's suzy?" she asked and looks around us as she didn't saw suzy. "she back home to packed her stuffs" IU said with a low voice. "uhum..." she clear as she walked to the table and picked the rod up and walked towards us. *oh no! this is our second time* I thought and turned into a fake smile. "you all know what to do right?" Auntie said while patted the rod on her hand and walked around us as she was staring at us. the three of us lower our head and become speechless.

"i'm going to my room" jiyeon said and walked away, Auntie didn't said anything and let her go easily. I wish I could did like her. jiyeon was a rude and arrogant girl but I know she wasn't that bad, but being rude sometimes also good, even she was the reason why got bitten but she acted as that wasn't her fault. I shut my eyes and let my life to Uee auntie as she did whatever she want. "kids! kaja" uee said and we all head to the room that we never want to enter. That was the detention room for us but that room acutally was to worship auntie's dad as our "Head Master".

We kneel down in front of his photo and we can't higher our head up because we know that we were wrong. "followed by the rules, everyone of you have to get 50 rods for each"  we widen our eyes in shocked because that was too much for us. only ten but we couldn't beared in pained but 50 this time, our legs won't walked anymore. "Uee Auntie! pls... this is our first time, pls do care for us and discound pls..." lizzy said while pouting as she was trying to got uee's symphathy. "do you think you're buying clothes or something to get a discount? 10 more rods for the discount plead" our jaws dropped and we all satted on the floor without anergy to pleaded her.

"ok! should I do it one by one or three at a time?" uee asked but we didn't answer, our soul doesn't on our body anymore. anyone,,, pls helped us...

"annyeonghasaeyo?" suddenly a sound from the door was heard. "that's suzy" lizzy said and uee auntie quickly walked out and opened for her. we also run out of the room and trying to make uee auntie forgot what she did to us at that moment. thanks suzy, you're saving life for the three of us.

END>..............

Writer's POV

"oh! come in" uee said and opened the door for suzy. "omo! look at who's here?" she raised her voice in shocked while stared at the person who beside suzy. "Annyeonghasaeyo Leejoon immida" he said and bow to uee with a bright smile. "ohahahaha..." uee laugh crafty and quickly hold joon's hand for a handshake. "omo handsome boy! I'm Uee, you can called me noona ahahaha" "ah ne" joon smile and remove his hand from her.  

"come in" uee said and all of them sat on the sofa for having a talked. "wow! it's look so fun here, I wish I can lived here too" joon said while looking around the house. "chinchayo? that ok if you want to lived with us" uee said while stood up from her sit pushed suzy who sat next to joon aside for her to sit beside him. "really? can I?" joon said excitedly. "of course" uee said.

"yah Uee! do you think this is an orphanage or what, easy come easy go?" myungsoo shouted. "shut up, do you want me to returned to where we got cutted the moment before huh?" uee shouted at myungsoo. myungsoo got speechless and sit back beside iu.

"Joon ah! just come to lived with us, I know our house small but you can feel the warmth of love in here" she said and touched joon's hand again. "ah ne" joon said awkwardly. "don't tell me he'll sleep with me uee?" uee got angry when myungsoo cutted her cute scene with joon at a moment. "of course" she said shortly. "you're so cute myungsoo ssi! If i'm a girl I'll fall for you myungsoo ssi" joon said with a smile while winked at myungsoo that make myungsoo got goosebumps. *jebal! pls don't tell me this leejoon guy is loving the same ... no... andwae...* myungsoo thought while shooked his head in disbeliefs.

"myungsoo ssi! it's really warm if we hugging each other when we sleep" myungsoo widen his eyes in shocked with joon's word. *no! I will not let you have a chance to touch me* myungsoo thought while stared at joon who were look at him with a smile before.

Myungsoo: ani! I'm not sharing room with a man because I never shared room with anyone and I feel uncomfortable with it.

Uee: yah Kim Myungsoo! you're acting like this again!

Joon: its ok myungsoo ssi! but if you don't like to sleep with me then where will you sleep? sofa?

Myungsoo: I have my room so why do I have to sleep outside?

Joon: I can't sleep outside either because I don't used to it. how about this, I'll sleep with jiyeon, you and suzy sharing room ok? is that ok with you suzy ssi? I'm sure myungsoo is a gentlement. he said while patted suzy's shoulder, suzy cannot say no because she know she doesn't had a right to said no and she just nodded.

Lizzy: bwoya! how can man sharing room with woman? that's weird...

Joon: don't worried! this is the new generation and we don't need to feels uncomfort something like this lizzy ssi.

myungsoo: i'm sorry leejoon ssi, but I can't shared room with suzy!

Joon: wae?

myungsoo: *otteokke? I can't tell him that I scared IU will get jealouse with suzy*. uh...uhm... just... I don't feel comfort and I'm sure that suzy doesn't like it either right suzy ssi?

Suzy: ah ne? a...ani.. I'm ok.  she give a weak smile.

Uee: myungsoo ah! you don't want to sleep with joon or suzy, then who will you sharing room with? don't tell me you wanted to sleep with me?

Myungsoo: that will never happened uee auntie! I...I... I want to sleep at Jiyeon's room. *yes, I wanted to sleep in there once as that room was iu's room before and I want to sleep it once, at least once.* 

All: bwo? everyone said with their eyes opened in shocked

Uee: myungsoo ah! I know what you're thinking about but I won't agreed to let you sleep in there. *this kids, I know you love jiyeon but isn't it too young for the both of you having each other?*

Myungsoo: Uee auntie! I don't want it too but if you don't let me sleep there, then I'm sorry Joon won't be able to stayed in our house.

Uee: you...

Myungsoo: wasn't leejoon said it already? new generation and I'll sure there's nothing with us so don't worried uee. there's nothing and will never have something between us.

Uee doesn't know what to do but just agreed with myungsoo because she wanted joon to stayed in her house as long as possible so she could saw him everyday and stayed by himside and soon make him falled for her.