New Side Of Her

Devil vs Angel

 "DINO AH" Just in the morning bbut jiyeon could feel annoyer coming closer to her. walked passed some classes and nearly reaches her class, he smile happily and was quickly walked in to hided the annoyance but before she entered some one already waves to her and smile widely. "Just want to lived piecefully these day but seem isn't that easy" she mumbled while covered her fave with her hand and walked back to avoided that voice just calling her name.

"DINO AH" YEONNIE AH" PARK DINO" ignored the caller, she walked quickly and that doesn't easy when in front of her of her was another person walked towards her, and that was 'Fatty Teacher'. "Fatty, Lee Joon! when will you leave me alone?" she mumbled angrily  while patted her forhead in annoyed.

"what are you doing here?" she turned to face that voice and she instantly sighed in rilief when she looked at him, kim myungsoo. "Great you're here" she said and dragges him along with her as her hand was hold onto his arm. they walked passed Joon and leaving him a boiling face while staring the two walk to class. "Kim Myungsoo... You blocker!" joon tighten his fist and stomped his foot angrily on the floor but he didn't know that dangerous was behind him.

"PARKK"

"agh" joon groan in pain while hugging his head when suddenly got hit on the head "what the hell who's th..." his jaw dropped when in front of him was Fatty teacher with a long sticky wood on his hand. "what are you doing here? why don't you go to class? and look what did your hand just doing? are you trying to hit me?" Psy said in angry while his hand was pointed on joon. "a..ani.." joon stuttered as he lower his head. "then why don't you head to class? wanna get detention?" psy shouted and joon quickly run to class with a nervous face.

Lunchtime... all of them sat in the canteen (excluded Jiyeon) while discusing how to separeted time to look after jiyeon and tutor her.

Lizzy: IU ah! you're good in English and biology so you'll tutor her tuesday and thursday. muyungsoo, you're goood in maths and ancient history so your turn'll be today and saturday cuz maths really need time to explain.

Myungsoo: what? so that's mean I have to stayed by here side for every saturday? he widen his eyes when he heard that.

IU: myungsoo! pls... we have no choice... IU beg and he instanly melted by her cuteness look. he smile and nodded his head.

Lizzy: I'm not good at chemestry but at least i'm better than her so I'll teach her that. and you suzy, you'll tutor her physics ok?

Suzy: oh.

Myungsoo: Lee Joon sii, what are you good at?

Joon: me? maybe... music? he answer while kind of asking himself.

IU: ok, you'll be her music tutorer after school on wednesday. joon give iu an ok sign.

Myungsoo: but.. we still missed one more subject. and everyone nodded their head.

yes, that was Sport, even myungsoo just be ok with sport and don't asked about the girls, they can't even kicked the socker ball through the goal in a close distance.

Suzy: Leejoon ssi, are you good at sport?

Joon: me? hihihihih.... he smile awkwardly and the rest know what he means and they all kept quiet. joon good at sport but he can't beat jiyeon's score in taewondo and how could he be her tutor in sport? everyone sighed in hopeless because none of them good at sport.

"can I be her sport tutor?" eveyone widen their eyes to see who was that voice from and more than expected, he was every girls dream guy in the school and he was their 'School Leader Eli'. everyone knew that Eli was good at sport and he was the person who got the most award in sport when championship came.

Lizzy: o...of course" she stuttered when he sat next to her and give her his killing smile.

Myungsoo got annoyed when he saw every girl at his table all got attracted by Eli charms included his one sight love. "I'm going to the Rest room" he leave them but before he did he don't forget to stared at IU who was busy chit-chatting happily with Eli . more than disappointed, he walked to the canteen quickly and dragged himself to the place where he was with her having their happiness moment but before.

Eli: but... where's Jiyeon? why don't she have lunch with you all? he asked as he looks around the canteen.

IU: Jiyeon? ah... she said don't disturbed her ... she said with a little sad on her face when eli suddenly asking jiyeon.

Eli: if that so... ok, I'm going first. see you all in class. he smile and leave them.

IU: "why don't you look at me once?


Myungsoo walked to the school field  and he saw jiyeon slept under his tree piecefully with her headphone on. he stand there and watches her sleeping face and soon a smile appear on his face when he saw her sleeping position as she stretches all her arms and legs out and snored soundly.  But then he stopped and make a poker face "what kind of girl is this? what if someone saw it?" he shook his head as he took his jacket off to cover her skirt.

He sat next to her and leaned his back against the big tree and closed his eyes to feels the fresh airs that the wind bring it along. "don't... don't... pls don't.." he opened his eyes when he heard jiyeon mumbled when she sleep. he widen his eyes when he saw jiyeon drops out a tears and sweating.

"yah..." he shook her arms lightly with a worried face "don't.. pls.. don't come near me.. don't..." she shook her head continuesly and he thought she might in a bad dream.

"Yah... Jiyeon... YAh! wake up" he patted her shoulder and soon jiyeon open her eyes while some tears still left on her face. she looked paled and scared after she wakened.

"are you ok?" he asked worried but she didn't answer him instead she stood up and picked her bag up. she wipes the tears away and looked at him with a cold face and walked away leaving him behind with many question about her in his mind.

"who are you actually?" he asked as he watches her walking away and soon disapper.