New Room! Free Punch...

Devil vs Angel

Myungsoo stood in front of jiyeon's room and about to enter but he could feels someone was watching him, he turned his head aside and he saw Joon stood in front of his room while staring at him. Joon gave him a smirked which as could melt every girl's heart. he felt scared by joon's action and he quickly run to the room. when he entered, the room was dark and there's no light on. "Devil's devil! how could she sleep without light?" he mumbled and slowly walked to the bed which as a single bed.

He shook his head and slowly lied down next to her, he diddn't think much but just imagined IU was lying on the bed before that make him smile happily. and soon, he falled in sleep. morning come and he slowly opened his eyes, he got shocked again when he relised he was hugging jiyeon. "Chincha" he said loud and that awake the Devil Dino up, he widen his eyes when he saw jiyeon slowly opened her eyes. yes, she also shocked but instead of shouting, she did another way which as her own way. (BANG...) myungsoo falled on the floor with his hands covered his left eyes. yes, jiyeon punched him.

"Agh..." he groaned in pain "what are you doing?" he shouted

"I'm the one who asked you what are you doing in my room?"

"yah! can clear thing next time first before you're using your strenght? that's really hurt! agh.. my eyes"

"yeah! next time... but this time... you'll died.." she said with a glared and walked towards him.

"IU ah! Uee! Lizzy... IU... Help.." he shouted loud which make everyone in the room awake and run to where the sounds from.

"wae? wae? wae?" uee asked non-stop as she run to the room. after that was iu, lizzy, suzy and joon followed behind.

"agh..." myungsoo groaned in pained

"Jiyeon ah! what's wrong? myungsoo ah, are you ok?" IU asked as she come near myungsoo and helped him to stand up.

"asked him why! suzzy, why does you let this pabo exchanged your place?" jiyeon shouted

"I...I.." suzy mumbled with her head down.

"don't blamed her! that what I want! I want to sleep here!" myungsoo said. "bwo?" yah! are you crazy?" jiyeon shouted.

"omo! myungsoo ah! your eyes..." lizzy said while pointed at myungsoo's eye.

"yes! I told her to clear things first before she used her fist but I end up like this..." he complained.

"ok! you want to clear things right? now everyone get out of here... I'll clear things with this pabo" jiyeon said while give myungsoo a stared.

"ok! everything should ends here, you all have to be ready for school! clear things after school arasso?" uee said and everyone back to their room.

...................................

After breakfast, jiyeon was the first person who leave the house first and after that was joon. he wanted to talked to her so he followed her.

"the rest of you! listen carefully!" uee said while pointed the four of them. "from now onward, I want to see jiyeon back home on time with the four of you and also joonnie. if not... I also don't want to see the four of you in my house anymore got it?" she shouted and the rest of them nodded their head.

"each of you have to stayed by her side and force her to study! if you want to continued to study there so you have to do everything to let jiyeon focused on her study instead of sleeping or clubbing after school" uee said before the four of them head to school.

.....................................

Lizzy: so which means we have to sticks by her side every day? she pouted

Myungsoo: don't have to do that! let's do it individually, each of us will followed her a day and continuesly like this. how is it?

IU: that's a good idea.

suzy: so who's gonna do it first? and the three girls pointed at myungsoo.

Myungsoo: why me? can't you all see that what was on my eyes? what if she'll punched me again? can we change? he pleaded but all the girls shook their head in union. he sighed *if I know that I'm not going to tell that idea*

.....................................

During the whole day, myungsoo always sticks with jiyeon but she just ignored him and won't listen to what he said and also doesn't agreed with his tutor. she failed for every subjects, instead of the sport lesson she got a sound. after class, jiyeon wanted to go to club but got blocked by the four of them (IU, Myungsoo, Lizzy and Suzy) she have no choices but let them drags her home.

Uee: oh! you guys home? jiyeon ah! this is the first time you back home after school. she smile and winked at the four behind jiyeon.

Jiyeon stared at uee and turned her head to face the four who gave her a wide smile (except myungsoo).

IU: jiyeon ah! where are you going?

Jiyeon: to the room ahjuma. she said in disappointed and head to her room with a heavy steps.

Uee: oh? where's joonie? she looks around but couldn't find joon.

Myungsoo: he got a sport competitions in busan. he head to jiyeon room but got stopped by lizzy's word.

Lizzy: yah myungsoo! you're still want to sleep in jiyeon's room?

Suzy: I don't want you to get hurt again myungsoo ssi.

Myungsoo: don't worried! I'll be fine.  *I teach her a lesson if she uses her fist again* he smirked and head upstairs.

.........................

Jiyeon: yah! why are you here? she got shocked when she saw myungsoo

Myungsoo: what? this is my room. he said and put his bag on the chair and walk towards the bed.

Jiyeon: yah! she said  as she walk faster to the bed and stretches both her hands out to blocked him.

he got shocked while widen his eyes when his face got an inches away from her as he could feels her breath.

Myungsoo: uhem.. he clear his throat and a steps backwards as he scratches his neck.

Jiyeon: why do you want to sleep in here? she brokes the silent and sat on the bed

Myungsoo: um... nothing... just... want to sleep here.

Jiyeon: liar! she give him a glare that he couldn't looks into her eyes. you... love me right? her words make myungsoo widen his eyes in shocked.

Myungsoo: uh?