Devil's evil

Devil vs Angel

Myungsoo's POV

I was in a hurry and run as fast as I can to be on time because I don't want to be late in Mr PSY class and I'll clean the board or toilet afterschool today. I accidently bumped into someone and make it fall down on the floor, I got shocked in a sudden I recognised that was a girl and I quickly apology and help her but got reject. I'm sorry! are you ok? I said in worried incase she might hurt some where but she didnot saying anything to me instead give me a glared. that was so scary, she push my hand away from her hand and just walks off with an annoying face.

What a cold girl! I said but then I remember that I seriously late and run through to class. I sighed in relief because PSY wasn't here yet, I scanned around the class and saw Lizzy was laughing at me and IU just smile that I know I got fool by them. Without saying a words to them I just back to my seat and ready for the fool day.

END...

Jiyeon's POV

Such an unlucky day, I shouldn't go out today! I said while fixing my cloths proterty before head to my class. I about to walked passes the corner but then I got called out by another annoying person. Yah! Student! a voice called me from behind and I turned around and saw a fatty old man wearing white shirt with black pants and a big long wood ruler walking towards me.

Why are you standing here? where's your uniforms? he scanned at my body outfits with a loud voice.

who are you? I said with no respect as normal.

Bwo? ajussi? yah! which class are you in! he bited his lower lips and hands on hip.

 

Why should I have to tell you! you didn't answer my question yet! I folded my arms while stared at him.

Jinja! what kind of student seeing teacher with a face like that! he put his hand on his forehead like disappointment.

I looked at his annoying expressions and I just bowed as respect and walking away leaving him alone doing his business.

Yah! he called me back with loud voice. But I just ignored him and acted as I couldn't hear him and walk passes. I'll watched you carefully! he shouted from the back but I don't mind what he'll do to me because since high school I never afraid of any teacher...no, I mean... anyone.

END...

After entering the class and everyone were looking at Jiyeon like an animal has been run out from the zoo but Jiyeon just find the last seat next to the sofa but that place already taken.

Jiyeon: yah! I want to seat here! she said to a male student with her cold face

Male student: there's many seat but why... haven't finished his sentence and he got been cut by Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: I want to seat here! get out... she louder her voice while stared at that male student and he stood up packing his stuffs and goes to another seat instantly.

Everyone eyed all on her and their thought was , gangster, Devil, Evil and many more... and finally the teacher came and class started.

Skipped the class and lunch break, but Jiyeon just sleep until she heard the bell rang and stood up packing up her stuffs which as nothing in there and head off the class. She went to the Tuckshops and looking for foods and finally she end up with a pair of chicken kimbap and a can of solo and head to the counter.

counter: 11040.20 won thank you.

Jiyeon then start took out her purse on her bag to pay but she forgot it at home and couldn't pay for it.

Jiyeon: I don't want it anymore! said to the counter and walking away the line

Excuse me! a male voice called her from behind and she turning back and she saw him was carried a can of solo and sandwhiches what she had choosen and he hand it to her.

Jiyeon: what is it? what do you mean? looking at him with her cold face

Nothing! just want to let you eat it! he smile to her with a sweet smile but Jiyeon just looking at him like a normal person. around the areas people were talking about that and whishpering to each other.

Student1: unbelievable Eli got to by food for a stranger.

Student2: she's nothing special! and not even beautiful, maybe he just pity her.

Jiyeon: I don't need it! she heard everything they said and feels like an excact what they said.

Eli: I don't mean anything! just...

Jiyeon: no need! if you want to give me because I don't have money I think you better kept it yourself. she said to him and walked off with a devil her.

Student: the 1st person got rejected Eli's food!

Student1: maybe that was a plan to close with Eli!

Eli: yah! shut up all your mouth! he yelled at those talkative students and walking away with the foods on his hand.

AT THE PRINCIPLE OFFICE

Knock...Knock...Knock...

Principle: come in!

Eli: Principle! mind to have lunch with me? he slowly walked in her office with a sweet smile and she returned him with a cold principle face.

Principle: what are you doing! what would you do if someone seen it!

Eli: the teacher already out for lunch so I just come to have lunch with you, I know you haven't got lunch yet! omma, pali and eat with your son! he sat on the sofa and smile at her.

Principle: arrasso! she smile back and they have a fun lunch together.

END...

IN THE CLASS

Lizzy: Myungsoo ah! don't you want to have lunch with us? she come to myungsoo desk where he was head down the dest and asleep.

IU: myungsoo ah! but no response

Lizzy: he might angry with us! yah! didn't you told us not to interrupting you yesterday? and now you take that face to school and ignoring us does that make sense! she patted on myungsoo head with her angry voice.

Myungsoo: yah! he stood up and shouted at Lizzy

Lizzy: wae! dsh;jgai#@%@fghaj....she shouted back... Her words wasn't clearly that make IU and Myungsoo burnt to laugh harder and they couldn't holded anymore.

Myungsoo: hahahah.... what are you talking about... hahaha.... hug his stomach and kneel down with laughter.

Lizzy: yah! she shouted as angry

IU: bwhahahah... she tried to covered but finally the laugh cuoldn't stop them.

Lizzy: haizzz! Jinja.... she kicked myungsoo and bit him harder and trying to catched myungsoo around the class.

Myungsoo: t0ga;lgh238u58#%^... hahahaha.... Lizzy ah! tried to speak Hangul pls, people will won't understand your country languages... hahaha...

Lizzy: yah you Kim Myungsoo! you'll died if I catched you. Myungsoo tick her tounge out to tease Lizzy and her blood was boiling with his action and finally they was like "Tom and Cherry".

Running around the class but haven't got him yet but Lizzy got more anger when she couldnot catched him.

Lizzy: IU Ah! if you don't helped me to catched that Bastard Myungsoo and I won't hang around with you anymore. after saying that IU looking at Myungsoo and turned to Lizzy with a smile.

IU: Lizzy ah! I do understand that you're busy, so I'll ask myungsoo go out with me when you're busy... Lizzy got smoke on her head after IU words and only myungsoo this time, she also tried to catched IU either.

3 of them running around and Lizzy tried to catched myungsoo and he was running outside the door but once again he bumped to someone and make them fall.

Myungsoo: bi..bianeh!... oh... it's you... He tried to helped her but this time he recognised that the person he got bumped into was the girl in the morning which as Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: haizz... jinja... she said while cleaned the dust from her cloths.

Myungsoo: are you ok?

Jiyeon: don't you have any words better than this words! she shouted at him that make IU, Lizzy, Myungsoo and everyone near there got surprise

Lizzy: yah! why does you have to shouted at him! that was just an incident and he did not mean it. tried to helped myungsoo

Jiyeon did not saying any words and just give them a stared and walking away. but before that IU was calling her back.

IU: Park...Jiyeon? Jiyeon stood there and turn around looking at IU who were tried to figured the memories.

Jiyeon just looking at IU

IU: you are Park Jiyeon right? she smile while pointed at Jiyeon with an excitement.

Jiyeon: who are you? cold voice

IU: IU! Lee Ji-Eun! we were classmate at Music Core high do you remember?

Jiyeon thinking for a while and turned to IU with an angry face and the tears was on her eyes but she tried to hold it and not letting it go.

Jieyon: I don't know you! she said and walked off

Lizzy: what kind of that girl! such a cold and disrespectful! I don't know how her parent teach her, lucky I got taught carefully and born into a royal family, hihihi... touching her face in happy

Myungsoo: wasn't you always arguing back with Auntie Uee? and your parent was passing away since you were born so how do you know you born in a royal family! look at Lizzy disappoint face

Lizzy: yah! who told you to talked about my parent! does your parent still alive? shouted at myungsoo and push him away and goes back to her place.

Myungsoo: IU ah! are you seriously know her?

IU: I surely that was Jiyeon! she hasn't changed at all.

Myungsoo: which means she was like that, rude, cold, and naughty at the young age?

IU: ani! oposite at all...

Myungsoo: really? I don't see any good on her! she's not even a percent like you! he said while looking aside with a shy face.

IU: bwoyah!... IU smile and walked back into the class.

END...