examination

Devil vs Angel

 

Times goes by and one more weeks the exams start as everyone got busy and most they appear in the library looking for books to improve more of their skills. From the Highest to the lowest classes students were busy and even they didn't had time for lunch with the tight schedules of what their parents prepared and extra classes.

Only at the school field under the big tree has 5 people busy studying and 1 person sleeping next to them.

"look at her, we're busy studying but she's sleeping so soundly! haigh... what are world..." Lizzy complained when looking at jiyeon sleeping with the book cover her face.

"just let her sleep, she might be tired of studying" Leejoon explains with a soft voice while looking at jiyeon with a sweet smile. "what study, did you see her took the book and read once!" Lizzy shouted, leejoon must be deeply addicted to jiyeon, even lied in front of them, jiyeon such a sleepy head but into his mouth still said she got tired of studied? funny.

"haizz... your mouth why so loud! can't you see My Yeonnie is sleeping? she'll awake because of your louder voice" put the book down leejoon straighten up his back staring at lizzy.

"that's good, wake her up then! we're busy but she's laid there sleeping soundly, does it fair! hais... don't study anymore... even if we does we still got kick out of here then why do we need to try that hard" "Lizzy ah, don't do it. even if we got get out of here we still have to try our best so we don't have to regret when about if later, at least we did all of our heart" IU quickly calms lizzy's down.

"and you, stop helping her saying it, why does we become like that, why do we have to studied hard and even something that we haven't learn yet? why from the 1st class down to the lowest making other people laughing at? wasn't that because of her? our future all ruin in her hand, and you're staying here still said goods about her" that was over reacted lizzy ever did, evevryone suddenly got silent when hearing what lizzy said.

They can't denied what lizzy said was wrong but not because of that they put all the fault on jiyeon's head, but seeing lizzy angry like that they only kept on silent and just wait until she calm. They know she only said out but didn't keep in mind and she'll forget in few hours later.

Suddenly Jiyeon stood up and walks away leaving the rest of them behind with a surprises face, making the rest of them looking at each other but didn't know what to say. They never thought jiyeon will heard what they said, especially for lizzy, the moment she looks at jiyeon she felt regret of what she said before, she doesn't want to said all words hurting jiyeon but because of the anger she couldn't control herself.

..........

"look at her, we're busy studying but she's sleeping so soundly! haigh... what are world..."

"we're busy but she's laid there sleeping soundly, does it fair! hais... don't study anymore... even if we does we still got kick out of here then why do we need to try that hard"

"why does we become like that, why do we have to studied hard and even something that we haven't learn yet? why from the 1st class down to the lowest making other people laughing at? wasn't that because of her? our future all ruin in her hand, and you're staying here still said goods about her"

looking herself in the mirror Jiyeon recalled of what Lizzy said a moment ago, that was a sharp knife stayed inside her heart, bad girl? cold heart? evil? etc.. was that all of words they gave her? for a long time she wasn't herself a long time ago. using water to clean her self up but still she could see it dirty, not only her face, but all of her body are dirty...

"That wasn't you at all, Park Jiyeon!" all of a sudden a voice came out from behind jiyeon's back, looking through the mirror jiyeon saw the voice owner face came out slowly from the toilet.

crossing her arms Song Na Eun walking toward jiyeon with a little smile "hiagh... For a long time I haven't seen that side of yours Park Jiyeon" instead of arguing back song na Eun, Jiyeon kept on silent but eyes never let go of Na Eun as watching what will she'll do next. 

"why do you have to making hard your self my "Bes Friend"?" leaned herself at the wall facing jiyeon Song Na Eun still with that careless face watching jiyeon expression. 

"What do you want?" stared at Song Na Eun with a cold face, Song Na Eun be here wasn't a good thing or just normal met her in this, it must be in purpose. "i'm wondering why do you still want to study in such a school like this... tak.tak..tak... a Park Jiyeon that I know wasn't like that" looking at Jiyeon quitely keeping eye on her Song na Eun smile a litle while walking toward jiyeon standing beside her "not being the Highest Grade student of the No.1 school but come here hiding in the lowest class, Park Jiyeon... I really don't understand you" 

"Strait to the point, what do you want" turned herself around to move away from Na Eun's hand trying touching her hair, still with that cold voice but inside jiyeon doesn't know what exactly Song Na Eun wants this time. 

got rejected but Na Eun still kept smile but it got more harder when looking at jiyeon coldest eye, whenever she saw that eyes she was misses the Park Jiyeon she know before, the park Jiyeon who enjoyable, who forgot about the world and lived as who she was... but now... 

"high...seriously park Jiyeon, with your knowledge of understanding, a person who read once remember all, who got the best point without teacher explaination  like you this school is nothing to you or... you're afraid... afraid of what was happend on that night..." 

"STOP IT" Cutted Na Eun word off Jiyeon gave her a warn "it's none of your business, if you want to said that as want knock me down, then I tell you, Park Jiyeon... Me, will never fall for it" leaving a glared behind jiyeon walking out of the toilet. Park Jiyeon before and Park Jiyeon now wasn't a girl letting people read mind easily, no one could force her do something what she doesn't like, no one could...

"DID YOU KNOW THE PRINCIPLE IS YOUR CURRENT FATHER EX WIFE?"

the feet was like someone pulled behine after what just hearing, jiyeon turned her head behind at Na Eun with a surprise eye "what did you just said?"

looked at jiyeon face with the shaking voice Na Eun let out a little success smile, arm crossed at the front walking closer jiyeon with a calm face "look at your face I bet you didn't know anything" stand in front of jiyeon Na Eun said "the principle is Kim Jung Min wife, which mean your current father. The reason she gave you the hard test because of the jealousy of your mother, to revenge Kim Jung Min for chosing your mother instead of her and..." Jiyeon suddenly look at Na Eun as she suddenly pause her sentense.

"Using you as a 'TOY' to bashes on your mother and Kim Jung Min. You know when a women got jealous how crazy they are... and you... are one in the role of her Regeng Plan" 

 

"why did you tell me that" jiyeon looked at Na Eun with her cold but bright eye. 

Na Eun smile bitterly after hear jiyeon question "why? hahaha... I also don't even know why I need to tell you that, just think i'm out of mind then. or... could be said... 'we are the same"

'we are the same' those word still stuck in jiyeon head after watching Na Eun walking out the toilet. what does she mean by that? and why does her back view look so lonely? thinking of that Jiyeon let out a heavy sighed

"Song Na Eun, I wish you never tell me so I continue to hate you"

...................

"have you seen her?" IU asked "opseoyo" Lee Joon shook his head with a panting voice. "Haish... chinja.. where did she go" Lizzy complaint after scanning the whole school.

Since Jiyeon left and even in the class they haven't seen her, they thought she ditches class but after school finishes they still haven't find her, even the security gate did seen her walking out the gate.

"what should we do? where should Jiyeon go? didn't saw Jiyeon with us Uee Aunty will scold us" Suzy worried voice came out.

"let's spread out and look for her, IU,Lizzy and Suzy in a group, me and Leejoon will on different way to find her, anything happend give a call" Myungsoo suggested and everyone walking in different way to look for jiyeon.

They'd been many places and everywhere jiyeon usually went but still didn't, checking for many club but they said jiyeon doesn't came.

Seoul night appears with many lights and people become busy with their business, couple hand in hand walking around the street talking and eating, many girls in a group playing, enjoying their times together while hanging around, making jokes with each other like the world just only themself.

walking on a street alone jiyeon watching those students smiling face just passing her, their life was so enjoyable, she used to be like them before, have fun with friends, hangin around with friends, went to cinima and have a wonderful dated with her boyfriend... but now everything doesn't like beforre, she now a loner, had no friend to talk with, her bestfriend lied to her, even her boyfriend she loved fool her.

Thinking of that jiyeon smile bitterly, her life was supposed to be alone forever. Everyone left her, friends, lover, either parents... looked up the sky with many stars shine up the heaven combined with the street light jiyeon wish her life will shine like those,  no sad, no cry, no hate only pieceful thing in the world.

Wish still a wish, she know it well in this world never happened like what her self wish, if it does she don't need to be like this... breath out jiyeon tried not to think of anything but just want to walk around and spent all the time of tonight.

"Yah! PARK JIYEON"

suddenly a voice appear and a familiar face shown in the front not far from here, Myungsoo was run around in many places, many roads to look for her even not stop to release the tired as scared of jiyeon might something happend or in danger, but look at her stood in front which make him sigh in release, at least she was safe.

"Yah, you... where did you go! don't you know that we were looking for you around? just go out like that and don't even answer the phone, did you know I...us worried?" this girl, just went out like shool was her house.

looked at myungsoo panting voice scolding her like a father bullied his child but why does she felt the warmth in that, that was like a worried voice as a person used to worried with his family member, like a sister or...

"why your voice so loud, scolding like a father scolding their daughter" jiyeon disappoint said, is he her father? he not even anyone to her.

"what? father? does my voice that old to be your father?" haizz... what's wrong with her? he's that old can be her father? why don't she said brother or even younger?

"then... like a husband used to scold his wife is that fine?" Myungsoo widen his eye after hearing jiyeon explaination, huh... what's on her mind? didn't she got word better than that.

"let's go, everyone is looking" Myungsoo looking around and like what jiyeon said, there are lots of people looking at them even some of the guys got jelous of him.

"chinja, girls must be blindfold, how come a nerd can have a beautiful girlfriend like this" some other said "so envious, a tog can be with the swan"

"HUBBY ah! let's go now" doesn't care what people said jiyeon arm link on myungsoo hand and drag him out of those talkative people.

...............

sitting on the bus to the way home myungsoo and jiyeon sat at the back end and in that bus people also looking at them and said somthing to the person they went with and that person also agreed of what they said.

From the started till the end Jiyeon just ignored them and leaned her head to the window eye looking on the road flashing light, myungsoo was leant his head to the back as thinking of what those people said a moment ago which make him felt uncomfortable. "nerd" "tog" "swan" is he that ugly to combaring him with the tog?

"yah" jiyeon sit up turned her head and looking at myungsoo "how do you think about me?"

"huh? ah! you mean those people talking before? don't mention them" said jiyeon and again leant her head to the window glass.

"but,,.. at least you should tell me... how do I look in your eye" Jiyeon sighed after heard myungsoo voice but like a wishper, sitting up jiyeon move myungsoo head up to face her and look into his eye with a serious face

"you're not a tog... those tog or swan just a fairy tail or fiction somethig those stuff...you... not ugly, you're a good namja, a good look doesn't made up a person. here, will made up a person" pointing herself where her heart was jiyeon seriously more than ever. doesn't know why but talking to myungsoo jiyeon felt all the sadness was gone and she didn't thought of the unhappy in the past.

"your sound either like an ahjuma"

"like an ahjuma?"

looking back at the window jiyeon continue to be silent, that wasn't a funny jokes but doesn't know she haven't jokes for a long time.

"you... angry?" saw jiyeon unhappy face myungsoo careful ask. why does this girl always like that? even his joke wasn't fun but at least give a smile instead of kept the serious face like that.

"why would I? am I your wife? tsuizz haha"

teased people sometimes wasn't a bad idea, especially a pabo like Kim Myungsoo who always thought what she said are truth. Like now his head lower with the red face in embarrasses. Saw Jiyeon still staring at him Myungsoo got more shy and felt uncomfortable, his heart beat faster, the cheek like hitter, hand got shake and mind doesn't think of anything or even look into her eyes.

"wa...wae.. why are yo..." suddenly jiyeon cupped myungsoo face making him widen eyes in shock "what are you doing?" "haisz stay still" not letting myungsoo move his head away jiyeon make myungsoo face closer to her "you... look at the close distance is not bad looking at all" fixing myungsoo hairs jiyeon once looking at his face

"with this style of your will never woo any good looking girl like IU" released myungsoo face jiyeon face the front ignorng myungsoo tomatoe face.

"then... what should I do?"

Myungsoo cautious voice making jiyeon staring at him with a smirk "that's you're begging me" myungsoo nodded his head in agree "hiagh... actually i'm really not happy today but because of that I'll give you a favour and you have to obey not arguing back what I am talking about"

"uhm! i'll not but... what should I do?" Jiyeon looking at myungsoo and instantly give him a sweety smile, said something that myungsoo widen his eye as unexpected...

"you are... going to have...a...makeover..."

 

 

 

sorry for not updating earlier, actually i'm free this time but because I doesn't have a feel to write story so... pls forgive me. I only write when feeling come...