Problems Solver

Devil vs Angel

Jiyeon's POV

Once that dream appeared in my mind again, when will I lived like a normal girl and get rid of that nightmare inside my heart? it keep long ago and I really wanted to throw it away with all of my anger. I just want to be a simple girl who hanging out with friends after school end eat teokbokki and do everything what everygirls did. but to me, that will be impossible because I never recieved loves from people around me even a little love from my parent.

Anyway, I can't dreamed that impossible dream as I'm an unluckly girl and never got loved so the only thing could lived until now by loving myself and encourgaes myself to be strong as well as not being bullied by other.

back to present, but why does that pabo is here? when did he come here? didn't he hear anything right? I hope he's not. but if he did and he spread out what he heard then I'm sure he'll unable to see sunrise tomorrow morning.

Walked back to class and sat back to where I supposed to sit and keep as I could when beside me all the talkative people and the two annoyance always around me. Soon, I looked up and saw Myungsoo already sat on his chair, when did he sit there? huh~! he like a ghost shadow, walked without sounds.

Soon, IU and All of them excluding that Pabo Myungsoo approaches in front of me and staring with a serious faces. GOHD... don't tell me that Kim Myungsoo told them everything, but I don't think he did that, staying in the same house with him not for long but I know he wasn't that kind of person who back talking other people. but... what was the reason why all of them come to me? don't tell me they just come and say hello to me? that doesn't sounds true at all.

"Yeonnie ah... from today onward, everyone of us will separates to studied with you and go home together ok?" Joon said.

Oh no~! outside said studied with me but it's not like that, they just don't want to failed because of me who always sleep during class time.

"why? I don't need anyone to study with" still that cold tone, I said to them without an expressions. "look who's saying, her cold and arrogant are coming again" lizzy said. yes, I gotta admit that, she see through me. but it doesn't mean that she could see what I feel.

"Devil ah! we just want to helped you since we're friend so..." "there's no need to helped me and I don't like noises around when I'm studied" I cut Suzy words before she could finished her words.

"Jiyeon ah, don't be like that! we just want good for you so you'll succeed passes all the subject." IU said with her calm but warm voice, this girl, never change. but the more she cared for me the more I felt i'm a useless person and always be protected and that was the reason why I don't need help and care from others.

confused right? at first I said I really need something to cared for but now I said don't need it. yes I do need, but not over protective like IU. I just wanted the helped when I need not all the time, maybe I'm being loner for long time and that's why I don't feel comfortable when I saw her carees.

"you all just don't want to be kicked out from this school, said to helped me but the fact is helped yourself instead" what's wrong with me again? why does I always said something that I doesn't want to said in front of them and make them feel said? I must be something wrong with my mind or because lived in that house and the changes me into this.

"yah! don't think everyone of us here are like you, if not because of you why does we have to studied hard and putting lots of stuffs in hour head that we doesn't like or haven't learn it before? thanks to, you are now lilke walking zombie" wow, what was wrong with this pabo? suddenly slamed the the desk and shouted at me like that was all of my fault.

Ok, that was my fault but... it doesn't mean that all are mine. Kim Myungsoo, people called him Kim nerd because he looked like a nerd only know studied and books. I don't know why he studied that hard or maybe he loved it, I stared at him and looked at the other with their jaw droppes. never saw a pabo nerd Kim Myungsoo got mad? hugh...

"Up to you... just do whatever you all want" I said cold with a needless face.

"Chinja?" Suzy asked with an excited face like 'found gold on the ground', she always like that, kids always kids...

"but... study or not... is up to me" they now got speechless looking at me, that's true! they can't force me to study if I don't like. If you don't like something then how could you put them inside your head? they wanted to arguing back but too late, the class started and they all back to their places and "phew...." I'm free... :)

........................

"Dismiss" Once teacher's voice com out I quickly grabbed my bag and walked out of class even the teacher still packing his stuffs on the teacher table. As I was on my way to the WC and something look strange, my mind told like someone stalked behind me but I can't tell and when I turned around, there's no one.

After doing my business, I walked out and turned to walked like nothing happened but that feeling never leave my mind and I'm sure that someone was behind me. I stood there a secs and I was about to walked away there's a hand place on my my shoulder. I got shivered, asking myself who dares to touches me since no one in this school tried to mess with me because they all know that who am I and what the result was if they did.

I quickly move aside while turning by body using few steps of taekwondo that I learned grabbed it's hand and twisted around it's body as I tighten my hand to twisted it's hand hard that cause it's hand groand in pain.

"Agh..." I looked at that person clearly and that was a male, I lower my head to aside to looked at that male's face and that shocked me. I widen my eyes and quickly released his hand when I saw him, the pabo... Kim Myungsoo.

"YAH! are you a girl or a GANGSTER! huh, that was true... once a gang entire life a gang" he shouted with an angry face while massages his arms. but the his last words seriously.... trying to mock me? good job Kim Myungsoo...

"who said I'm not? Just blame yourself, that's just a way to against bad people" ah! make sure walking with sound next time if not you'll get more trouble more thank this. and you should talk first before using some movement" I smirked and walked off.

 

............................................ (:Đ......................................

Writer's POV

"Bad people? Am I a bad guy? YAH Park Jiyeon stop there for me!" jiyeon stopped her spot while myungsoo quickly approaches her with an angry face.

"what" she looked at him while crossing her arms in front her chest.

"where are you going?" same as her, he asked shortly with hands on his pocket.

"it's non of your business" Jiyeon said and walked away, but before she did myungsoo grabbed her arms. she looked at him then eying at his hand with an annoying face.

"you have to stayed back for maths today and I'm your tutor" his serious face make jiyeon got more angry and unbearable. she pulled her hand away from him but the more she shrugged the more he tighten his gribs. She stopped and stared at him and he also did as they wanted eat each other alive.

"get your hand off of me before you regret it" she said with a threatened voice

"I will! if you followed me to the library"

"I count 1 up to 3 if you don't... 1... 2... 3..." jiyeon lower her head and bite myungsoo's hand tight. he didn't saying anywords but tried to hold the pain not letting himself makes any sounds.

Did not heard any responses from myungsoo, she stopped bitting him and bleed coming out where it got bitten by her.

"uhem... such a sturbon pabo" she clear as guilty after saw his hand. not waiting for her action, he grabbed her hand and drag her to the library as fast as he could because he affraid she might run away by her devil style.

.......................

Once they sat at the library jiyeon handed her handkerchief to wipes the blood on his hand but he rejected. "pabo" she said and pulled his hand closer to her while grabbed her handkerchief around where he got bitted. Feeling embarrassed and he could feel his face turning red by the skinship with her, he pulled his hand away from her and started taking his books out as an excuses.

"let's start" he said and she nodded. 15 minutes passes and she become bored by his explanation, she couln't opened her eyes in the next minutes but he won't let it happened. he slammed the books on the table making the loud sound and soon jiyeon opened her eyes only seeing an angry pabo myungsoo staring at her like a tiger.

30 minutes passed but she doesn't have any correct answer even once. Myungsoo tried to calm himself down and explains once again for her but it doesn't works for the laziness jiyeon.

"it's running late now, can we stop here and go home? i'm hungry" she tried to said as soft as she could but he just shook his head and starting his boring explanation. But then Jiyeon recieveed a message from one of her old gang, Rambo. "Help". she widen her eyes but she can't just run away because she know myungsoo won't let that happened. 

"what's wrong?" he asked when he saw her worried face.

"nothing, I'm going to buy drinks" she said and stood up while taking her bag with her.

"just buy a drink why do you have to carry your bag?" she stared at him while put the bag down and took her purse out with her. "just take enough money to buy drink, don't need to bring the purse with you... incase you want to run away" he got her point and she didn't say anything but take some money and throw her purse in front of him.

"I wonder who will be your future wife that girl must be crazy or really ugly or mental diseases to argeed marrying with you." she said cold while give him a dead glare before walked off.

.....................

Jiyeon's POV

After get out from the library and successfully run away from that pabo Myungsoo, I quickly catches Taxi to where T-ara got a fight. Lucky that I prepared some money on my pocket if not I don't know how to paid for the Taxi driver. I run as fast as I could to the back of the club and finally I saw T-ara member was there with their worried faces.

"Yeonnie ah!" Boram shouted when she saw me. "I thought that you leave us already" Hyomin pouted. "what's wrong? where's Eunjung?" I asked while panting because of running from the road to here. " Eunjung got beaten up by Apink and they said they only let her go until they saw you, if not they'll beat her till death" Soyeon said and I saw some tears already in her eyes.

"This girl, always fight and fight. but why don't you called SNSD for help? didn't you all really close?" I said in angry. "SNSD held a fight with 9 Muses in another club and they even called us for helped but we can't" Qri said "Haizz... chinja" I ruffle my hairs and run quickly into the club to look for Eunjung and followed me are T-ara members.

When I entered the club I slowly walked in and saw Eunjung got tighten up on the chair while Apink members stand around her. her face looked pale and all of her body was blood and black-blue bruises. I stared at them then to Eunjung and back to them.

"Ahreum, Dani! go and untied Eunjung and bring her here" I said and Apink didn't saying anything instead of smirks with their hands crossed in front their chest.

"Long time no see Park Jiyeon" From the stage a girl stand there with a smirked on her face and I could tell she was really tall.

"Song Na Eun" I said with a surprise because I haven't seen her for long time and now she was one of Apink member? wow... such a small world.

"You always brave... knwoing that was a fool but still dare to come here! I'm glad to have such a strong rivals like you" Naeun said whle clapping her hand.

"What do you want!" I asked coldy.

"Good! if you straight to the point then I don't need to said much. I just want to have a battle with you... the strongest member in the group. Me and you, if you win... whatever you said. and If I win... I don't want to see your face in this world anymore... and also your group"

"I don't have a group already and they're nothing to me so don't bring them in. this is just the conflicts between you and I so I don't want to bring anyone else here" I said while turned back and eyeing to T-ara for keeping silent, and they did.

"if you said T-ara are nothing to you so why does you have to be here?"

"It's none of your business" I said coldly.

"ok! it's doesn't matter you're one of their member or not but the main points here is you argreed or not" Naeun said coldly, her eyes look scary when she got angry.

"what if I don't?" After hearing my words, Na Eun jumps down from the stage and walked towards me with a cold look and seemed disappointed.

"Then... T-ara member... including you, Suzy... Lizzy... IU... and the others... Annyeong..." Naeun smirked while waves her hand in front of me. A little thing I know that who was the person stalked behind me this afternoon when I went to the WC room.

"so you are the person who followed behind me this afternoon and the person who posted the picture at the school?" I asked with an angry face

"you're not stupid like the other said but really smart instead" she touches my hairs and smile sweetly but I know behind those smile are devil inside.

"why would you do that?" I pushes her hand away from my hair and stared at her with my devil expressions.

"why? hahahah... such a funny question I ever heard Park Jiyeon..." she laughed and then turned into serious after that laugh. such a pro. "I just want to get back everything on you for what you did to me 3 years ago" she said angrily

"I didn't do anything to you Song Na Eun" I raised my voice

"Stop pretending that you're innoccent Park Jiyeon" she shouted at me. "If you don't want other people got trouble from you then you better meet me at here next week. you know me well right? if something I can't get it in hand... I better make it more worse so no one could get it either" she stared at me the last time and head off the club along with her member leaving me behind without anyother choices to disagreed.

"what should we do now?" Boram asked.

"don't worried, you guys go home first" I turned to them and said with a cool tone.

"what will you do jiyeon?" Eunjung asked

"I know what am I doing" I smile at her.

"what can I help you?" the leader Eunjung asked again.

"thank you, you better don't caused me into trouble again I must be really thanks alot" I mocked and she just lower her head. "ok, I'm going first" I added.

"Komawo" I turned around to face Eunjung who just said thanks to me. I smile and waves to them before head back home.

 

Such a long day, I sat on the bus yauwning so many times. I should prepared more money to catches Taxi, how long does it take from here to the house? I'm tired, I need to sleep. I looked at the watches and it's nearly 11:00 pm. I must be scold by the 'Tigerish" Uee again... hugh...

The moment I reaches home, I took a heavy sighed and entered with a proud face and act as nothing happened and just be the normal jiyeon like everyday.

"YAH! why are you so late... don't you know what time is it now?" I knew it, the first step I entered into the house Uee just shouted into my face with her horrible voice. "How dare you not listenning to what I said? I said back home on time and look what is it!" she can't stopped shouting

"Yah that's enough! so annoying" I shouted back. I seriously pissed off when people scolding or raising their voice in front of me.

"Jiyeon ah, where's Myungsoo? didn't he tutored you this afternoon?" yes, IU reminds me. where's myungsoo? "didn't he back home yet?" I asked them back and they just shook their head.

"Don't you tell me you left him in the library this afternoon goes to club?" lizzy asked and BINGO... I left him, but not for fun. it's for business so don't blames me.

"It's raining outside and the school must be closed a long time ago" Suzy said. I just feel guilty towards myungsoo now.

"I'll go and get him" I said and quickly run out to look for him.

Catching Taxi to the school and it's not really far from Uee house, when the taxi stopped near the school gate, the moment I saw was Myungsoo sat in front of the gate while both his hand hugging his knee and our bags was inside is embrace. he was shaking. I took an umbrella on my hand and run towards him, I never see the stupid guy like him before. If like me, I already at hom and might be already in my warmth blanket.

"Yah! what are you doing here? such a pabo" I shouted for him to hear due to the heavy rain.

"are you ok?" he asked with a shaking voice while stood up to look at me and his hand still hugging our bags tight.

"why don't you go home pabo?"

"I scared that if you come back and not see me and you might waiting for me so I must stayed here to wait for you" I got touched. I got touches from his words, never got anyone being good to me like that.

WIthout knowing, my tears started runnding from my cheeks, I smile at him, I laughed at his stupid action.

"Pabo! you should go home if not see me coming back" and I quickly pulled him into a tight hug. I don't know why but I feel so sorry for him I didn't think much but only know he was cold and just want to give him some warms from my body.

"are you cold?" I asked him with my head rest on his shoulder.

"no more" he said and I could feels he was tighten the hug

"pabo, make sure don't wait for me like this ara?" I said and hit his back lightly.

"arasso" he said with a smile

"Kim Myungsoo! KoMaWo"...