Mavin is YOUR Son

Devil vs Angel

 

 

 

 

"Sir, do I know you?"

A words making Myungsoo stood like an idiot man. People around them looking at the beautiful women who carried a little baby standing with a smile on her face, then turned their head over to the man standing not far with his sad face eyeing at that beautiful women. What was happening? and how about the y lady who sit next to than man?

Triangle love? or that man already got a wife and son but still going out flirting with other women?

Many words talking about them, JaeKyung sitting there watching Myungsoo still looking at that women. She really wants to pulled him back but many people watching, she only sitting still waiting for that women quickly go.

Myungsoo cannot believed on what he just heard. Is she making fun of him? or she really don't know him? That face really Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon. How come in this world got two people look the same like that? Or Jiyeon lost her memories?

"you... don't remember me?" taking for a while Myungsoo finally regained the calm, walking towards a women who looked the same as Jiyeon. Took a deep breath Myungsoo pointing at himself and looking at her in the eyes "I'm Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo"

"Oh" Jiyeon nodded, but nothing changed on her face expression. Still an cool eyes looking at him, a serious face make Myungsoo feel like Jiyeon was talking to a stranger.

"you... really don't know?"

"I know, you're Kim Myungsoo" Instantly a relief sighed breathing out from Myungsoo. Jiyeon seriously scared him, he thought she really can't remember him. a smile just shown on Myunsoo face suddenly disappear when the next words of Jiyeon speaking.

"didn't you just told me? you're Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo"

"Omma" Mavin make a sad face looking at his mommy. Instantly little Mavin recieved a sweet smile from his omma. Jiyeon smile attracted so many eyes looking her, even JaeKyung sitting there got shaken by that smile.

Ignoring other people's looked, Jiyeon once getting back her serious face looking at Myungsoo. "mind if take him to the toilet?" Not waiting for Myungsoo to answer, Jiyeon already give Mavin for him to carried. And herself sitting on the chair before Myungsoo was sitting.

After Myungsoo gone, everyone seems nothing happened and keep enjoying their foods. While at the table Jiyeon sitting there making eye contact with Jae Kyung.

Give Jae Kyung a smile, Jiyeon then took the cup of water on the table. not looking at JaeKyung reaction, Jiyeon nearly finish water in the cup.

"you... what are you with Myungsoo?" She don't believed they don't know each other, a stranger can't used other people like themself's things. especially sharing drinks and foods. But this women in front can drink what Myungsoo had drink before...

Put the cup back on the table, Jiyeon take a "cherry tomatoe" on Myungsoo dish put on . Muching the food while saying to JaeKyungsoo who always giving a sharp looks at her.

"As you can see, my son called him 'appa'. he called me omma, then what do you think the relationship between us?" Said Jiyeon take another one putting on . "uhm, so sweet. you want some?" Jiyeon hand a tomatoe in front of JaeKyung, seeing her giving a disgusting look, Jiyeon nodded then put a tomatoe on .

"Then you did you said you don't know Myungsoo?"

"Will you be happy when sawing your husband eating with other women? Beautiful than his wife I'll not saying a word even quietly walking away for him to enjoy his lunch. but this time, he ate lunch with a person not even have a corner beauty of his wife"

"you.." JaeKyung angry pointed her finger at Jiyeon. Wanted to fight back but words got taken back when saw Myungsoo holding Mavin hand coming here. Quickly stood up JaeKyung walking over to Myungsoo while holding his arm, make a women question husband face looking at Myungsoo. "Myungsoo oppa, is that right you're already married?" Said hand pointed at Jiyeon sitting there smiling at her.

"I..." Myungsoo didn't know what to said but look at Jiyeon. A while Mavin already told him Jiyeon not fogoting him but always talking about him. But why she does she said she don't know him? six years ago he didn't know what Jiyeon thought, same as today he still doesn't know what are in her mind. or never know what she thinking...

"You said oppa, Is she really your wife?" Seeing Myungsoo keep in silents, JaeKyung already loosen all of her patience. Sawing Jiyeon confidence like that and Myungsoo like a dead body keep watching at Jiyeon, JaeKyung already know what Jiyeon said not a joke.

"Mavin ah, tell this beautiful aunty your korean name?" sitting a side Jiyeon said to Mavin who still holding Myungsoo hand standing not from far there.

listened to what jiyeon said, Mavin release Myungsoo hand and walking the JaeKyung, make his little head up facing to her. "beautiful Aunty, my name is MyungJi, Kim MyungJi. This is my appa, appa already have omma. Beautiful Aunty please be an evil witch divided our family". Everyone eyes instantly looking at JaeKyung in a disgust look, a beautiful face like that but being a third party who interupting other families.

JaeKyung can't believed what she heard, an evil witch? eyes glaring at all people around then stop at Myungsoo face. Angry slung Myungsoo arm away, JaeKyung walked over to her chair taking her purse and leave. But before she leave, she haven't forgot to give Jiyeon an angry look.

Myungsoo was like a person just got an electric shock, he can't really believed of what Mavin said. Mavin is his son... MyungJi, Kim MyungJi... Myungsoo and Jiyeon...

His eyes widen when everything has been solved. If Mavin is his son, which means six years ago in that incident Jiyeon already pregnant, at that hotel they already did once... he already being a dad? dad? dad?

"Mavin... is my son?" His hands are full of sweat, even his voice getting husky by nervouse. He already controlled himself for not shaking, but at a sudden everything came he haven't prepared his psychological being a dad yet.

"Mavin really is your son. but not because of that you easily make Mavin called you appa" Looking at Myungsoo face, Jiyeon sighed while stand up from seat. take out a card give it to Myungsoo. "This is my card, if you want to see me talking about it later" No longer looking at Myungsoo, Jiyeon turned her face looking down at Mavin. "Let's go back to our room". Said Jiyeon already walking away, leaving behind Myungsoo still holding the card without doing anything.

Seeing  bewilder face of Myungsoo, Mavin shooking his head. "appa! omma said is right. you're really really a babo" said finished Mavin walking away leaving Myungsoo behind.

...............//.................

At night in the hotel, Jiyeon was busy making Mavin fall into sleep. But because worried of Myungsoo causes Little Mavin couldn't closing his eyes. Turned his baby face to Jiyeon who already keep her eyes shut but hands still rubbing his hairs. He still confusing about what Jiyeon did to Myungsoo.

"Jiyeonie! why did you do that to appa? wasn't you really to see him?" "did you mean why I keep acting like not knowing him?" Jiyeon opened her eyes looking at Mavin. Mavin nodded his little head after jiyeon words. He really don't know what an old people are doing.

"It's not like omma didn't want to acts like that. but your appa make omma angry, omma cannot forgive oppa like that"

"omma such a small heart" Jiyeon chuckled at Mavin pouting face. "yes, omma really a small heart person. so Mavin must listen to omma, don't make omma angry."

"I'll not make omma angry" said Mavin looking at Jiyeon with his curious face. "will appa come to see us again?" if appa doesn't need him, what should he do?

"Omma already give him our communication methods, if your appa that pabo didn't want to contact us, then I don't have anything to said. It's late now, let's sleep". Jiyeon said to Mavin but inside her has a little worried. She already give him a chance like that, if he still didn't contact her. Seems like they're not meant to be together.

In here sleeping Jiyeon and Mavin hugging together, while the other place Myungsoo spending a night looking at the card. Many times he really wants to called on that phone number, but he scared. Scared of himself did not know what to talk.

Didn't know how long he was sitting there, at the moment he thought of the reason for him to called. He then realised, it's already over midnight. Put the phone down, Myungsoo then looking at the card again. Becaue of dealing many times, now he don't need the card but he already remembered the number.

Holding the card on the hand for the whole night, the next morning Myungsoo brought a 'panda' eyes to school with a tired face. He still doesn't want to talked about it to others of his friends. But what he didn't expect that was, Park Jiyeon also at school.

IU, Eli, Lizzy, Suzy and Leejoon all there talking to each other, Myungsoo making himself a deep breath before walking over there. He hi to everyone, they all seems happiness, he even saw tears on their eyes. Everyone got surprised with his calm reaction, before he wanna speak, Jiyeon already told them they met yesterday on his dating.

After talking, Myungsoo know that Jiyeon accept school proposal to be dance teacher. That was a surprsing new, and today is Jiyeon first day being a teacher.

During lunch time, seven of them sitting on a table having lunch together. Man a side, women a side. But for the whole time Jiyeon didn't looked at Myungsoo in an eye, She only busy talking with IU, Suzy and others.

A day went away like that, for the whole day Myungsoo didn't have a chance to talk to Jiyeon, until goodbye time she don't even said bye to him. That was making him sad.

Sitting on the bed Myungsoo still looking at the card, read the name on the card for more than hundred times. Myungsoo placed the card on his left chest, where the heart position be, and slowly falling in sleep.

And time goes like that, a week passes. Myungsoo still haven't contact to Jiyeon. All of their friends know about that they was like sit on fire. Today is the last day of IU being a principle of the school, because she need to stayed hom to rest. Principles wasn't an easy jobs, IU need to rest for herself and for the baby in her tummy. But before she go, there's a thing she need to do.

In the principle's office, seven people sitting on the table but no one said a word. Myungsoo and Jiyeon drinking their teas like nothing has happened, but they didn't know the five already eyes glances each others.

"so... Mavin is Myungsoo son?" Leejoon brokes the silents when he got the mission to solved that two's problems.

"uhm" make another sipped of tea, Jiyeon lightly answered.

"Then... Myungoo what do you think about it?" That was asked from Lizzy.

Suddenly got asked Myungsoo doesn't what to said, He looked at Jiyeon who now also with a serious face looking at him. Put the cup of tea down, Myungsoo turned his head to the five of them. "can I personally talking with her?" things between them, he need face to face talking to her.

"what's wrong with you? talk then talk. what make a serious talk? chinja" Leejoon ignored what Myungsoo said. He really wants to know what they're talking about.

"you just think we're not here" Lizzy said while cover her ears and looking a side. But then they all recieved a look from Myungsoo. They cannot do anything but to leave the room.

Until the room with two of them left, Myungsoo then sit up in a serious position looking at Jiyeon. For a week he had thought alot, he must take responsibilites for what he had done. Even it's a little bit late.

"about Mavin, we need to talk" Jiyeon sitting still waiting for Myungsoo to continue. "I'd think carefully, Mavin is my son so I need to take care of him" "if you want to take responsibility for what you did, then no need" Jiyeon coldly cutting Myungsoo words off. She continued "for those years Mavin always talking about his father, I think he have a right to know his father, so I brought him here. You may not know what Mavin lived for this six years, mostly in the hospital". Jiyeon words was like an arrows goes through the heart. He didn't know how their life going, he know nothing.

"He was born only 7grams, he lived in baby incubator, but he won't given up. He ate medicine more than what a kids can expects, treatments every week. Even hurt burst to tears but Mavin still smile, he said he wants to be strong to see his appa. Said it every day, he wants to be health stand in front of his father."

"after recieved a good news from the doctor, Mavin already hurried me to book the tickets, scared tickets might be all sold. Even a week before depart he couldn't falling in sleep, really hard to make him sleep. I don't lied about you to Mavin, tell everything I know about you. I'm not disallowed you to see Mavin, but I won't agreed Mavin called another women omma. in this world Park Jiyeon me only his omma"

"if you want to married the girl you met before, please don't force my son to called her mother. I'll find new appa for Mavin, if you have times you can come to see him" JIyeon words now he understand.

WHAT? new appa?

"I'm not agreed Mavin to called other man appa".

....//...

 

 

 

As this chap will end this fic, but its long than I thought. so, next chapter will be end.

See ya everyone in the next chapter.

good night...

067805.jpg