The Deal

Devil vs Angel

"oh! you two back! quickly get changes and we can have dinner" IU said when they saw jiyeon and myungsoo enter the house. But not much people happy when they saw them back, Uee and Lee joon doesn't feel happy when the two happily head to their room together.

"I'm tired, called me when they done" joon said in an annoyed and walked back to his/suzy room. "oh!" suzy nodded and head back to the kitchen helping lizzy and IU preparing the foods. excluded Uee, she was busy painting her nails with many colours on both hands and toes.

Back to Jiyeon and Myungsoo's room, they was getting some clothes and head to bath before they catched a cold.

"you go and bath first" Myungsoo turned around to looked at the person sat on the chair with a shock face. Did he just heard wrong? the first time he heard from a Devil said he taking shower first instead of her. Everytime when he was about showering, she already order him let she used the bath first and no one dare to use it first if she said so.

"yah! don't look at me like this! if you're keep staring I'm sure both of your eyes will be in my hand soon" she makes a fist and stared at him as a warning, he turned right away and keep looking for some clothes. "why you're so good today?" he asked without looking. "it's not like you want me to do something for you so you just being good right?" he added. Jiyeon stared at him, her evils coming again. "being nice but look what you just said. If I know that, I better let u stayed there in the rain till morning instead of catches TAxi to pick you up" "remember I was the person who paid the taxi fees Ms Jiyeon ssi" he turned around when he heard her words. "yes! you paid it and I can see that you're still strong so you better until I take bath" she said and walked off the room. "yah! didn't you said I take bath first?" he yelled it but once the devil got angry, none of them could calm her down or make her stop what she did. "girls are like that? once said something but then do the other thing or just only her did that?" he asked himself and shook his head in confusion.

.................................

Night time, Myungsoo still stood outside his/IU's room before as he dared to come in because he scared jiyeon might hit him like before if she saw him. walk around in front like someone who did wrong and waiting for forgiveness. he didn't why he did that and he doesn't know why he scared her that much.

"yah! what are you doing there walking around like an idiot?" Joon appeared from nowhere and talked behind myungsoo all of a sudden that make myungsoo scared to death.

"a..ani.. I was about to enter but see you here... hihihi..." he smile awkwardly as he also affraid of joon because an image Joon gave him before wasn't good and with him that was a nightmare.

"liar! I saw you walking around for a long time. don't lied to me and you can't lied because I've been watching you... look after you... for a long time ago"

"uh ne?" Myungsoo could feel his heart thumping faster when he heard what joon said. he got goosebump towards joon. If he let Joon look after him that was unbearable.

"Myungsoo ah..." Joon instantly changes his way of talking into 180c as he smile sweetty in front of myungsoo and also brushing myungsoo's hair with his hands. myungsoo stayed froze with a sudden touches.. from the same .

"Acutally I..." "sorry leejoon ssi! but I don't feel well so I better get rest first, goodnight" Myungsoo cutted joon's words before he heard something more unsual and enter the room without thinking further. As the only thing he did was as fast as he could run away from Joon.

"Just wait Myungsoo! I'll soon make you agreed to what I said" he stared at the door and back to his room.

.....................................

"Yah! what are you doing in here?" AS Jiyeon was about to sleep but Myungsoo suddenly entered while panting and breathing hard like he just out from the haunted house.

"What's wrong?" myungsoo ignored what jiyeon and but walked fast to the bed where she sit and lied down while pulled blanket covered himself leaving only his head out for air.

"YAH! what are you doing?" she shouted "yah! I told you to sleep here!" trying to pushes him away but he rolled himself in the blanket and that hard for jiyeon pushing him down from bed.

"no matter what you said, I'm not getting out of here even If you killed me" he stared at her but his body never stop shaking.

"are you cold?"

"UH?" he looked at her with a confused face

"why you're shaking hard? are you sick?" jiyeon worried asked

"ani... I just saw and heard something that I never want to"

"what is it? ghost?" jiyeon asked curiously

"more than that! I don't think I could stayed any longer in front of that person"

"you interested in me right?" jiyeon asked. "bwo?" he pulled the blanket out of him and sit up to talked to her. "you... like me right? just say it i'm not going to tell anyone so don't need to be shy" jiyeon blurted out and that make myungsoo ruffle his hairs as he don't know what to said. He can't tell her that he wanted to sleep with her because she stole IU's bed.

"It's not like what you say! it's not like that" trying to explains but the only thing he recieves was more question from the devil beside him. "I can't think of any reason why you really want to sleep with me" "I'm not wanting to sleep with you but I wanted to sleep here" and now jiyeon know, she looked at him with her long and big eyes and once again his heart thumping faster but this time not with the same , but an oppsite .

"you... like someone in this house right?" jiyeon pointed her index finger at myungsoo and make him blushes because she pointed what he thought. "wh..wha..what" he stuttured and looked away not eyeing her and that make she know her conclusion was correct.

"you don't like to sleep with 2joon, and also doesn't want to sleep with suzy... you... suzy...?" "aniyah! it's not like that. it's not suzy" he waves his hands on the air signing suzy wasn't the right person.

"if not suzy... you... can't talk to Joon right?" he nodded. "you... affraid of standing beside joon right?" he nodded again and got more interested in what jiyeon said. "your heart beat faster when Joon do somthing to you right?" "that's right" he said while nodding his head many times as telling her that everything she said was what he feft.

"you...I understand now..." jiyeon nodded while looking at him. "you understand right? you understand my condition right? did you know that how hard I tried to avoid him? I don't think I could lived if he did that to me" myungsoo said with both his hand tighten the blacket he was holding and looked at jiyeon with a pitiful face.

"I know! loving someone is really hard and your condition is more...did joon know about it?" jiyeon asked "I haven't tell him about it" they now talked like friend to friend and doesn't has any conflict or mocked words between them.

"you should tell him what you feel"

"what if he got angry or do something morethan that?"

"if you don't tell him so how can he know what you feel! be a man... or.. should I said.. be a brave girl?"

"what are you talking about? what's a brave girl?" myungsoo asked in confused by jiyeon's words

"didn't you said you like joon?"

"WHAT? YAh! how could you think that I like Leejoon?"" myungsoo yelled

"wasn't everything clear? you're affraid in front of him, can't talk to him or looked direct into his eyes! that was a sign of love!" she raised her voice while counting what she said about him with her hand.

"All what you said is correct but not in that way but opposite instead! I'm the one who running away from him because... I'm a man"

"then what's the point for you sleeping in here with me?" he sighed, once again she back to the beginning why he always wanted to sleep with her.

"do you have other question instead of this one?" he said in annoying

"Get out"

"what?" he question

"I said get out! don't you hear me? get out of my room now" she nearly uncontrolled her temper

"it's not your room but it's IU's room so you don't have the right to order me to get out of here" he finally blurted out. Jiyeon looked at him with a surprise face.

"so... you... like IU?"

"wha..what..." he stuttered again. not wanting her to asked anything further, he quickly lied down and pulled the blacket cover his whole body.

"so... the person you like is IU. I understand now... that's why you want to sleep here. you such a coward"

"no matter what you said who I am, I'm not going get out of here even if you tell to IU" he said under the blanket.

"ani... I'm not going to telling anyone about it... but... Instead of helping you. myungsoo quickly pulled the blanket out and looked at her with a confused eyes

"really? are you sure that you're going to helped me?" jiyeon nodded her head.

"but... you have to do somehting for me." he smile evily

"I knew it! things it's not easy like that" he said in disgusted

"then are you going to agreed or not" he looke at her and thinking something.

"ok! deal"