Be Like Stranger...

Devil vs Angel

 

 

 

"no need to said, let it be what it want to be. and about last night.... just think it never happend"

Stand in front of the mirror Jiyeon looking at herself through to it, thinking what she just saying to Myungsoo also asking herself, does she really think it never happend?

Jiyeon face get red not by embarrassed but the anger increases in her head, looked at herself in the mirror with black blue all around her body Jiyeon really wants to gave Myungsoo a lesson to release the anger. Man are all the same, really wrong if judged them via the outside.

...............//.....................

The moment IU reached the hotel Leejoon also nearly walking in, the both of them looking at each other as union walking in together. No one spoke until the both walked into the lift. In the lift, wanted to asked about last night but IU doesn't know how to said. Hands tighten into fist as IU trying to but Leejoon already spoke.

"mind to have a coffee time?"

"uh? ah... ne"

.........................

"IU ssi, mianhe..." Leejoon smile when IU surprising face looking at him, so cute.

"sorry for forcing you to do such thing that a person like you cannot do. I spent a night to think about it, and... need to said a sorry to you. because of myself goods to force other people such an inhuman do thing."

"so...you.. "

"I didn't come lastnight"

IU sighed out of release after Leejoon words, soon a smile appear on her face.

"I met my members last night, we talked alots of things, even why I got kicked out of the group. do you know who made me got kicked out?" Leejoon looked at IU with a smile "you're right, Park Jiyeon... haha.... that time I really mad, I'm out of mind... the grand ma that I loved got sick in the hospital, suddenly got fire at the PUB, MBLAQ member kicked me out of the group... that time I felt like the world doesn't need me, I think if I killed myself, everything will be solved."

IU hold the cup of coffee on the hands but not drinking, sitting opposite with Leejoon listen to his stories.

"But because of Park Jiyeon made me have the reason to lived on, not to thanks but hate... I need to take a revenge on her, who made my life become a mesh. After my grand-ma's death, I followed Jiyeon whenever she went, I want to make her suffer, make her feel what I felt before."

Looked at IU unbelieving face makes he smile, such an innocent girl. this world are more dangerous than what she think...

"I tried to forget the pain and acted her best friend who always beside her, just to wait for one day to see how suffer she was, and I has succeed... that day has come... I was the person who called for Jiyeon to see the scene her best friend and her boy friends walking together hand in hand... as I thought I'll the happiest person in the world, but I'm wrong. I cannot smile after seeing Jiyeon face in the next day..."

"sawing the both best friend become rivals after a night just because a namja, after that day Jiyeon and Song Na Eun no longer be friend, and the both of them changed into a stranger person... as you can see,,, Park Jiyeon. I cannot bear with what she looks at me, that cold eyes made me cannot hate her, and after that... I realise.. I already love her".

"because of that... you didn't come last night?"

"ani... If because of that Jiyeon surely be mine. The reason made me stop that was... I misunderstood Jiyeon..."

"I misunderstood her and even make her suffer... the reason I loose the job and kicked out from the group because... My grand-ma begging Jiyeon, she know only Jiyeon who can helped her do that, she wants before she gone to see me become a good person, not because of money to do bad things..." said tears already in his eyes...

"Jiyeon gave her money for my grand-ma's operation and stayed beside until her last breath when i'm not there... but me... not stayed beside my grand-ma till her last breath, even told Jiyeon 2 faces person. acting good when people to be in danger...If I don't met brothers lastnight, I cannot imagined what I've done...hahaha... I'm such a jerk... I really sorry her..."

..............................//............................

At the moment IU and Leejoon on their way to the room aslo Jiyeon and Myungsoo walked out from the room. not for how long finally Leejoon broke the silents "why does you two walked out in the same room?"

"I..I...we.." doesn't know how to explains what he felt right now, heart nearly jumped out of chest.

"I just come to wake him up" Wouldn't cared what IU and Leejoon eyeing on her, Jiyeon hands on her jacket pocket blowing out a heavy sigh.

"I'll go to wake Suzy and Lizzy up, you all wait for us at the counter" IU sighed watching the three walking at front.... Park Jiyeon, what can I do to make you like before?....

.........................//.........................

 It's been a month since the time they back from the hotel Jiyeon and Myungsoo acts like stranger to each other, correctly that Jiyeon doesn't wanted to talk to Myungsoo... not even looking at him. studied in the same room, lived in the same house, eating on the same table but thier behaves was like not seeing each other. Other people reactions was young couple angry at each other....

Same as the other day, on the dining room one's looking at another when seeing the scenes repeate again. Jiyeon kept eating her food while Myungsoo secretly watching her, like a wife making mistake waitingg for forgiveness.

"Yah! I said you two... stop acting like this again! don't you know we all feel depressed to watch you two acting. If you don't want a eat so please let other people enjoying their dinner peacefully" Lizzy her cannot bear with them any longer....

"did I tighting you up or zipping your mouth? the food is in front of you" Everyone got speechless after Jiyeon's strange behaviour, doesn't know what was wrong with her but her words all make other people got an uneasy feeling.

"oop..oup... oueh..eop..."

Felt like something wants to burst up in the stomach making Jiyeon cannot control but cover run to the toilet. Jiyeon seated on the floor after everything vomiting out from the stomach. hands placed on the stomach while bites her lower lips to control the pain. Jiyeon sighed after looking at herself in the mirror...

Opened on cold water tap Jiyeon throw the cold water on her face hoping the cold water could releases the pain. looked at herself on the mirror Jiyeon recalled what the doctor said to her 2 days ago... "Park Jiyeon ssi... as a doctor and for your good I think you should have an operation, you can get the treatment first. you're still young, bright future are waiting for you........"   

.......................//....................

Jiyeon walked out after fixing her confusion feeling, sawing the rest stop eating and walkign towards her. Feeling upset in Jiyeon sawing the rest caring for her.

"Jiyeonnie ah, are you alright? you look pale" Jiyeon smile to calm Suzy down, saying she not feeling well and head back to her room. She really wants to sleep, feeling tired and dizzy.

"ok, then take rest. I'll make soup for you" Jiyeon thanks Uee auntie and walked back to her room.

"are you really okay?"  

Myungsoo rubbed his eyerbrow after recieved a glare from Jiyeon. as he thought he didn't make any mistake or saying anything to make her angry, doesn't know what was wrong with her this time... keep ignoring and acting as he was invisible, he can stand by her sharped tounge, her anger, everything what she did to him. But he cannot stand by her actions, didn't talk to him, not even looking at him or ignoring what he said. That make he felt like he's nothing in her.

......................//.....................

In the hospital Jiyeon stayed at the VIP room by what her mother's order. Ignoring what the doctor said Jiyeon fixing her eyes looking at the flowers outside via the window. It's been 4 days she has stayed in here, after brought her here that babo didn't come to see her. Is he really listened to what she said like that... Chinja... Jiyeon turned her head to where the conversation of her mother and the doctor about her sickness...

"Doctor, how's her condition now?"

"Mrs Kim, Jiyeon ssi condition doesn't looks good. I decide she might get an operation"

Listened to what the Doctor said, Omma quickly turned her face to Jiyeon who trying to not listen to what they had said. Mrs Kim Tae Hee sighed looking at Jiyeon...

"I'm not going to have an operation omma"

"but you might in danger Jiyeon ah! stop being sturborn like this" Mrs Kim sitted on the bed pats JIyeon's shoulder with herself has calming down "Jiyeon ah... you must to listen to omma, I just want it good for you"

"I already decided... I'm not going to get that operation"

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE NOT LISTENING LIKE THAT!"

Jiyeon kept on silents with her mom's anger, Mrs Kim wipes the tears looking at Jiyeon before heading off the room. Jiyeon head down after her mother are gone, after a while Jiyeon looked up at the doctor who still stand beside.

"Doctor ssi... how many percent to be servives if not getting an operation?"

"if only using medical for a treatment,...  30%..."

"30%... it's enough..." Jiyeon smile

"do you really want to do it? if you agree for the treatments, there's more chance in the future..."

"thankyou so much Doctor... but... can you please keep it as secret? I don't want other people to know"

"I understand... with your condition right now need to be careful with what you eat, try to eat more light food it will help avoid vomitting. and also... you're not like other pregnacies, your health already weak, tried not to do heavy things, thinks about happiness things. it's like that the baby might grown up health.."

"BANG"

Pushed hard the door Myungsoo walked toward the doctor who still widen his eyes in shock like just seen ghost.

"Doctor... what do you mean by that? isn't Jiyeon just a lack of sleep and stomach pain? why does what I heard wasn't like what you said before?"

"take a good care Jiyeon ssi, I'll leave first" Jiyeon nodded to the doctor.

"please wait.."

"enough Kim Myungsoo"

Myungsoo breath heavily looking at Jiyeon sitting on the bed, what she said still stuck in his head.... "If there's time machine... I wish we never see each other... then... let's be not knowing each other..." Because of those hurting words made he couldn't have good sleep and that make him have to come to see her today. But what he just heard was breaking news...

"Jiyeon... tell me the truth... you..pregnant right?"

"what make you think that I'm pregnant?"

"by what I just heard..."

"then I think the person need to see the doctor not only me... Kim Myungsoo, your ears must be deaf to hear that I'm pregnant"

"but the doctor said.."

"I'm just tired and not good for food digestion nothing else. The doctor said I must eat like what other pregnancies ate"

"before I didn't heard like that..."

"didn't I said it before? I don't want to have any connection with you Kim Myungsoo"

"You really hate me like that Park Jiyeon?"

"hate... I really hate you.. Kim Myungsoo..."

"then... do like what you said... I'll tried not letting see my face whenever you're around..."  

Jiyeon tears falling down on her cheek after Myungsoo left, It's better to stop before getting deep in it. Kim Myungsoo... you better to deversed the happiness life...

hand placed on the stomach Jiyeon show a light smile, not letting other people know... and just carry this secret along with her...

"baby ah... omma just hurt your appa once again..."