Devil vs Fatty Teacher

Devil vs Angel

Writer's POV

Eli brought a box and head to his mother office with an exciting face becasue he want to surprise his mother because today was her birthday. Reached the office but he stood outside waiting for another teacher finishing talking with his mom.

Principle: Teacher Noh! look after her and don't let she do anything wrong to ruined our school. He want his daughter to be in this school without any knowledges or talented and I'll don't let this kid livelife in this school. said to Mr Noh with a serious face.

Mr Noh: pls be fine Principle! I'll look after her from an inch and won't let her do something wrong.

Eli: What did omma said to Mr Noh Hong Chul? who's that girl to let omma affraid of? he stood outside the door and heard all of his mom coversation.

PSY: Mr Eli? what are you doing here? he leaned his face closed to Eli face and make Eli shocked and make a loud sound and his mother know that he was outside.

Eli: ani! excuse me sir! I'm leaving first! holded the box and head off the office.

Principle: Teacher Noh! go and do what I said! and pls tell Mr PSY come to see me.

Mr Noh: neh! he off the office

PSY: why does Principle want to see me Mr Noh?

Mr Noh: why are you asked me? I'm not principle! you now can enter! after said and he leave because all the teacher none of them likes PSY because they thought he don't have any skills or talent and Psy can teach in this school because he was the principle husband besfriend.

Knock...Knock...Knock...

Principle: come in!

Psy: Excuse me principle ssi! did you have anything want me to do? he said with low tone after enter the door

Principle: pls sit down Mr Psy ssi! and both of them sat on the sofa opposite to each other.

Psy: neh!

Principle: nothing important but I just want you take care of a student well and I want her to be in your class. she smile at psy

Psy: neh? student? neh!

Principle: this student didn't have any skills and cannot be in the 1st class... psy cut her off

Psy: so why does you want me to take her... she cut psy off

Principle: because of the school so I cannot do that! our school was in top 10 of the best school in Korean and none with that! I want our school spread out around asia or around the world instead of Korea only.

Psy: so... you want me to kicked her out of here?

Principle: no no no... I just want to be fair with other students who were better than her but cannot get in... so...

Psy: ok! I know what to do Principle ssi! but... what was that student name?

Principle: Park Jiyeon! in 0102B. her eyes was deeper when she talked about jiyeon.

Psy: Park Jiyeon!

Principle: I don't want this conversation to the other third person knows and pls keep it privacy.

Psy: arrasso Principle! i'm leaving 1st. the bow to the principle and head off the office.

Principle: Kim Jong Min! Principle still sat on the sofa with her evil smiling face while talking by herself.

END...

IN THE CLASS

Eli heard all things of what his mom said and quickly looking for the girl.

Kevin: Eli ah! why are you calling us here and don't even saying anything? sat on the table while looks at Eli scary face.

Alexander: yah! patted on Eli's arms

Eli: I want you 2 to looking for me a person! face to his friend

Kevin: who?

Eli: a girl!

Alex: your girlfriend? or you want her to be your girlfriend?

Eli: what are you talking about! I just want to know her!

Kevin: Alex pls shut up! Eli, what's her name and where?

Eli: molla!

Kevin: bwo? yah! how could we know her and find it for you! he shouted loud

Alex: shut up Kevin! lower your voice! but Eli, that should be hard for us to find a girl without knowing anything or you want to play with us!

Eli: I seriously don't know her name even her face I haven't seen once, but I really want to meet her.

Kevin: ok! at least something for us to know her right?

Eli: she was our new students! and... her last name will be Kim. he said with an unsure face.

Kevin: kim? Kim Kyoung Jae... Kim... incase... looking at Eli

Eli: i'm not sure! but I think you got the right answer Kevin. 

Kevin: ok! we'll find her out and bring it to you.

Eli: thanks...

END...

Psy was looking for Park Jiyeon and brought her to his class. Stood outside the class and scanned everyone but he couldn't recognised who was Park Jiyeon and finally he enter the class.

Psy: who's Park Jiyeon? looking down to the student who were sleepy and stupid face looking at him

Psy: who's Park Jiyeon! he asked once again but still no response but many noise and goshipping comes up.

Jiyeon couldn't heard him because she was in the dreamland and music on.

Psy face got more angry and lucky him because one of the student who got kicked out from the place by Jiyeon pointed at her and Psy slowly walks towards her desk.

Psy: Park Jiyeon! she called her but she didn't do anything. He then took the headphone on her head out

Psy: PArk Jiyeon! he shouted loud this time on Jiyeon's ears and finally she woke up with her devils face.

Jiyeon: haish Jinja! she head up the desk and said with an annoying while kicked the desk and that causes Psy leg got heat by the desk.

Psy: agh! hurt... jinja... rubbing his leg while screamming and stared at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: what are you doing here! don't you know that was so rude when you interupting people fall asleep.

Psy: rude? interupt? yah!

Jiyeon: wae!

Psy: what behaviour was that! you stand up! he pointed at Jiyeon with his fatty angry face.

Jiyeon: get out! she said calmly to him

Psy: bwo?

Jiyeon: what's wrong with you I said get out! she yelled

Psy: you! gotta be in other class instead of here! arrasso? he said after calmed himself down

Jiyeon: why should I? I don't want to move. crossed her arms and legs while a gum still on .

Principle: because if you don't move which means you gotta be in this school for a long time! suddenly principle appear and walks towards jiyeon with her principle face

Jiyeon: what do you mean! she stood up and facing the principle

Principle: you should get it what I mean! if you want to leave here earlier so you better move to another class and that time you might quickly get out of here easily. she smirked

Jiyeon: don't think you know much about me! stared at the principle with her devil eyes

Principle: 0706A that was your future class. she said and walked off the class. Psy stared at Jiyeon and also following the principle head off jiyeon class.

Jiyeon stood still while staring at the principle back with her angry face because not much people know that Jiyeon don't want to stayed here instead of another place that she loves.

gallery_2753_1811_89287_large.jpg

END...

0706A class...

Psy: ok students! today we have another new student comes to our class but actually she wasn't new at all! hihihi... he stared at jiyeon after a laugh

Lizzy: oh! that wasn't the girl before? pat on IU shouder and wishpered

IU: oh! she said with her calm voice while eyes on Jiyeon as well as myungsoo eyes still on jiyeon. on the other side, Eli was watching her with his interesting face.

Psy: pls introduce yourself to the class. smile at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: where do I seat? asking without looking at Psy

Psy: uhm... anywhere you like!

Jiyeon then head to the back of the class room behind Lizzy and head down the desk same as normal.

Psy: student! tomorrow is the day that everyone of you have to face and if one of you failed for the task, which means... you have to drops down to another class... over 70% you are save, over 50% gotta move and less than 50% which means you have to leave this school!

everyone was worried and facing their friends with scaried voices.

Psy: but... you still have the second chance to prove... but the scores doesn't changeds at the end... annyoung... he waves and smile to the students that make them more nervous and shaky because not much students have the second chance to study in this school again.

Lizzy: look at his fatty face! I seriously don't want to eat meat anymore!

IU: careful he might hear it!

Myungsoo: who cares! if he got angry because he agreed with the fact that he is fat. turned back to look at IU and Lizzy

Psy: Kim Myungsoo! he called myungsoo name in a sudden that make myungsoo got shocked and turned around with his pale face

Myungsoo: neh! neh! said with curious voice

Psy: be focus! myungsoo then sound in reliefs but IU and Lizzy was laughing at him from behind.

Lizzy: Rabbit liver! said to myungsoo carrying her laughter.

Myungsoo: yah! he stared at lizzy

Psy: make sure you find someone who smart to helped you this time! if not... both of you and your partner will fail together...

Lizzy: partner?

Myungsoo: partner? both Lizzy and Myungsoo glared at each other and they face IU at the same time because they all want IU to be their partner because IU was the smartest in the school.