i'll keep this child...

Devil vs Angel

 

 

 

please stay here, I'm asking you a favour

I'll treat you better, I can't let you go yet...

I must live, I must sirvive

Because I will stop some day

This place is a paradise only if you're here...

Jiyeon had moved back to her house 3 days ago and in that three days doing nothing but listening to music and watching T.V. Same as today, alone at home Jiyeon sitting on the sofa looking at those blooming flowers outside the window. the lyrics song "Paradise" reminds her a lots of things in life. Thinking of something she'd done before, things she have to do now and things she will to do in the future.

"Jiyeon ssi, it's time for lunch"

Jiyeon nodded her head to the maid but not stood up, because she wanted to finish the song. Looked up at the wall clock it written 11:30am, didn't know when does she had a habbit eating on time... maybe after living at Uee Aunty house. Sitting on the seat Jiyeon looked at the foods on the table reminds her of those foods that Uee Aunty cook. Nothing special but it was so delicious, warmth of home and family.

Put the spoon down in heavy sigh, looked at those tasteless food on the table Jiyeon doesn't wants to have another spoon. But picking up the spoon again after looking at her tummy, soon a smile brought on her face.

She must live, She must servive... If she doesn't feel like to eat, but there's another person needed to eat.

"Jiyeon ah"

Jiyeon looked up when sawing Leejoon standing with his paling face. it was shocking her, only for few days but Leejoon now was like losing for 10kg. Jiyeon could see in the eyes of him there are some water.

Invited Leejoon to the sofa but Leejoon didn't speak after calling her name. Jiyeon not rushing him, slowly pour the tea from the teapot to his cup while waiting for him, and not for long he finally spoke.

"Is Myungsoo right?"

"huh?"

"The father of your child... Is it Myungsoo?"

Jiyeon speechless looking at Leejoon, she never saw his serious face like this before. Only know the childish or playful Leejoon, and now Jiyeon know more another side of him... a gentlemen LeeJoon.

Smile Jiyeon turned her face to the other side avoiding Leejoon pair of eyes, never thought the person know about her pregnant was Leejoon. If cannot hiding there's only the way to face it. having a sip of tea Jiyeon once again smile while nodding her head.

Leejoon hands shaking after Jiyeon's recognition. Already know an answer but why his heart hurt that much after hearing from her. saw Leejoon's agiation Jiyeon only kept in silent.

"since...when?" Leejoon could hear his shaking voice. Although told himself to giving up, but why does it so hard...

Since when? Jiyeon smile after hearing the question "It was the night at XX hotel" she lightly said, and how does she end up slept together with Kim Myungsoo... she don't know...

"why don't you letting him know? if I don't hear it from your mother then you'll not letting me know?" Lucky Aunty Kim Tae Hee told him if not till die he wouldn't know that, eventhough he isn't the child's father.

"I'm not intention letting him know... as well as you all..." About the baby's presence it just an incident, but she won't regret to have it. Instead of cannot waiting for her child's birth... She doesn't wants to tell anyone that because the more people know the more they worried. Jiyeon only wanted to live life with her child...

"Jiyeon ah--"

"I undesertand what you said Leejoon...I know you want it good for me but, I want to keep this child... no matter what, I want to giving birth, seeing it growing, called me 'Omma'..." Said Jiyeon gentle rubbing her tummy in happiness smile. Looked up appearing that a sad red eyes of Leejoon, Jiyeon smile holding his hand. "Leejoon ah... I really want to have this child... I don't want to give up without having a try. I don't want my child have the same outcome as me, I just want my child to live in piece... I already felt alone for many years and I don't want my baby repeated like what I felt..."

"but you'll be in danger... even you die.."

"I accept it... even exchanging my life for it..."

Leejoon sighed after Jiyeon's word, he know if she already decided then no one gonna change her mind... looking at how Jiyeon softly rubbing her tummy with her hand in that happiness smile making his heart pain.

...................//....................

"but have you ever think if the baby grow up without the mother? you always said you want it good for him/her, but did you thought the baby will happy when the mother not around?... the baby don't have dad, now you still want your baby grow up without mom? you said don't want him to be like you, actually you're the one who brought him to followed you step..."

Sitting on the bed hugging the legs, chin place on knee Jiyeon couldn't stop thinking of what Leejoon said before he leave, every word he said she all know, but she don't have the other choice... She wants to played this last game, and the bet... is her life.

In the thinking mind Jiyeon don't even know her mother's appearance, until a warmth of hand lightly rubbing her hair. Surprised Jiyeon turned and saw her mother smile at her. At that time Jiyeon seemed to return 10 years ago, when her mother rubbing her head and humming making she sleep. She really missed that time...

"omma..." Jiyeon probed looking at her mom "can I lyed on your lap?" Instantly a wide smile shown on Jiyeon face after recieving a nod from her mother.

Mrs Kim lightly smile while rubbing Jiyeon hairs, sawing Jiyeon closing her eyes but a smile still showing making she felt guilty. Doesn't know for how long Jiyeon haven't lyed on her lap like that, not waiting for her to sing when sleep, and become a quiet girl for years. She know Jiyeon hate her and thought she was the person who causes her father's death. It's better letting Jiyeon think like that istead of letting her know the truth...

"omma..." Jiyeon sit up after sawing her mother's startled. looking at Mrs Kim Jiyeon recovery a quiet face. "I still remember you said to dad "my appearance it just an incident if dad not plied drugs you" but I want to ask you... do you really think like that?"

"Jiyeon ah..." Jiyeon cut her "Because I considered him as my Idols so you lied the truth to me, even making me think you're bad but not wanting me think bad about dad..." Mrs Kim tears already fall over her face. She really wanted to stop Jiyeon not letting her to talk but she was loses of voice. she couldn't speak a word.

Jiyeon immediate hugging Mrs Kim tight, she was wrong... already know from the start but acted like not knowing nothing...

"sorry omma... really sorry..." Jiyeon cried after she finally appologise to her mom. She really wants to said it but don't have an encourage to speak out. Mrs Kim smile rubbing Jiyeon's back calming her down.

"omma, I really want to know, do you really regret to have me? do you really don't loved me?" Mrs Kim shooking her head while tighten the hug letting Jiyeon know how much she loved her. "omma don't have don't love you, omma love you... I won't regret to have you... Omma really happy after seeing you safe birthed" Jiyeon then hugging her mother tight with the happiness face shown on her face.

"omma can you please let me giving birth this child? can you please don't prevent me?"

"Jiyeon ah.." Mrs Kim breakheart looking at Jiyeon.

"I won't regret to have this baby, like the same as you not regreting to have me..." Speechless Mrs Kim sighed after Jiyeon's word. after hearing her daughter like that, she cannot said 'no'. everything only depended to god then...

...................//.......................

At Uee house, sitting on the table Leejoon cannot get his eyes off Myungsoo who sat opposite to him. He couldn't bear when sawing Jiyeon suffer but the person who causes trouble still sitting here enjoying the dinner.

"BANG"

Everyone surprising eyes looking at Leejoon who suddenly banging the topstick on the table. "I'm full" before leave Leejoon don't forget to give Myungsoo a glare. The rest sighed after Leejoon's angry reaction. They already know the reason why Leejon react like that, who could be happy after knowing the truth... Ignoring other peoples' look, Myungsoo keep eating non stop like nothing happened to him. but from the start he didn't touched any food except for the rice on his bowl.

Kum...Kum....Kum...

Everyone's curious when sawing Leejoon wore his jacket run down to the door. "Leejoon ah, what's wrong?" Everyone could saw his pale face.

"Jiyeon's in the hospital.."

 

 

2 or 3 chapter more to complete this story...

안녕...