Mrs Kim Myungsoo

Devil vs Angel

Writer's POV

Myungsoo: IU ah! I feel so uncomfortable! why do I have to wear like this? he said while fixing the fake bra that he worn.

on485828-01vliv01.jpg(Myungsoo wear this)T1Z3vIXmVjXXbcToo2_045507.jpgblue-a-line-princess-short-mini-empire-c(IU & Lizzy)

IU: aniah! you looks great! If I didn't know you before and I'll you're a real women.

Myungsoo: but you don't have to put that thick make up on me like this! I can't bear it, like an old woman, black lipstick, thick eyeliner, purple eyelids.... 

Lizzy: if I don't do that to you and the security will recognised us!

Myungsoo: haizz... jinja.... this wig make me feel ichy... and this dress, so thin and showing off. he said in an annoying.

IU: we don't have time! ppali! she said and pushed myungsoo and Lizzy to the club.

Lizzy: yay! we did it. she high 5 IU and myungsoo in excitement because they success pass through the security guard who stood outside the entrance.


Inside the club...

???: so... you seriously want to drop out the group? a girl who sat in opposite with jiyeon talked with a cold voice.

JIyeon: what was the rules? she said shortly but cold.

???: ok! if you want to leave the group then... fine... I'm Ham Eunjung here will agreed to let you go if you successfully beat 6 of us. she said with a glare.

Jiyeon: ok! but here's not the best place, go outside. she stood up and the 7 girls followed her from behind.

MEAN WHILE....

Myungsoo: IU, Lizzy ah! here's a lot of people, where do we find her? it's too dark to recognised whose who.

IU: molla! we have to find her before jiyeon in dangerous.

Lizzy: oh! wasn't that girl is Jiyeon? she pointed up to the second floor where jiyeon and her gangs walking out.

Myungsoo: where are they going? their eyes still followed on jiyeon. seems like they have a fight soon. he continued.

IU: they went outside! followed them... and they walked outside followed jiyeon with the girls gang.


At that time, Elli walked in the club but got blocked by the security guard outside.

security1: excuse me! you're underage and you're not allowed in!

Eli: I need to go there to save one of my friend! pls let me in. he pls them.

Security2: what's your friend name?

Eli: Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon! the both security man looked at each others and turned to looks at Eli with a dare look.

Security2: sorry! you can't get in.

Eli: but I have to...

Security1: you can't.

No nother choice, Eli start jumped in and pushed the sucurity and make them falled on the floor and he quickly run in to search for Jiyeon, the security man also followed him inside to catched him.


Jiyeon: do you want to come all at a time or what? she stood in front of 7 girls while crossing her arms.

Eunjung: ani! what if the other people see and think that 7 fight 1 so wasn't that a shame for T-ara?

jiyeon: so...

Eunjung: one by one.... boram, hyomin, qri, soyeon, Ahreum, Dani... and then me... she smirked along with the others member.

Jiyeon: ok... jiyeon nodded her head and started put her bag down and walked closer to Boram.


Myungsoo: what should we do? they start to fight! he said low voice because three of them was hiding behind the wall to watched jiyeon with T-ara gang.

IU: I have to go and helped her! she started stood up but got hold by lizzy.

Lizzy: don't rush... let's see first and we'll discussed later. and the 3 of them watched jiyeon dealing with T-ara gang.

Myungsoo: wow... she knocked down the short girl with in a minute! is she a girl or what! they watched jiyeon fighting with boram and continuesly with the others.

15 mins later...

IU: jiyeon seemed tired! she said with worried face

Myungsoo: of course! who doesn't tired after knocking down 5 people continuesly without having rest. he said while his eyes still watching jiyeon.

Lizzy: this girl seriously strong, she got beat much but act as normal... I have to look her on the different eye. she said while nodding her head as agreed.

IU: omo... she got shocked when she saw JIyeon falling on the floor by the punch of a yellow tall girl.


Eunjung: Ahreum ah! beat as hard as you want and make sure she's not our member anymore so don't panic. she said with a smirked on her face while watching jiyeon.

Ahreaum: arrasso!

JIyeon: not that easily. jiyeon smirked and fight back but Ahreum was sitting on top of her so she have no streght to against ahreum.

Eunjung: Dani ah! come and help Ahreum. dani nodded her heand and walked towards jiyeon and hold her hand tight.

and because of that, Ahreum can easily slapped jiyeon face non stop. left to right and right to left with both of her hands.

From far, IU cannot hold it anymore and started running towards jiyeon to helped her.

Myungsoo: IU ah!... he called her and run after her with Lizzy.

IU: what are you all doing! she run to them and pushed Ahreum on the floor. Dani saw that and started release jiyeon's hand and run back to Eunjung.

Eunjung: yah! who are you Ahjumma! you're her mother? she crossed her arms and looked at IU who was helping Jiyeon stood up. "and who's another 2 ahjumma? seems like your dad have so many wives.... hahahaha.... she laughed along with her member that make everyone annoying.

Lizzy: watched your mouth ! how could you have no respect with an elderly! does your parent throw you under the bridge that's why you don't have no one to teach! she smirked back.

Eunjung: bwo? her face then got annoyance.

Myungsoo: I never seen any girls so rude like that. he said with his normal voice (man voice)

Eunjung: what's that, should I called you Mr or Mrs Ahjumma now! she smirked

Myungsoo: haizz... I never fight with girl, but I have to teach you a lessons today. he smirked back.

Eunjung: T-ara! don't need much! just let 4 of them can't see the sun for tomorrow.

And all of them comes together and the war began....

They fight each others and cannot control their anger and fight with fight....

peep...peep...

"Yah... What are you going here" the police officer run to them and they both stopped the war.

.........................................

POLICE BEAT....

Police: what's your name?

T-ara: Ham Eunjung, Park Hyomin, Lee Qri, Jeon Boram, Park Soyeon, Lee Ahreum, Dani. all of them lower their head with many black purple on their faces.

Police: ok, go and wait their until your guardiant come. they nodded their head and sat on the chair while waiting.

Police: 4 of you! come and sit here. the police pointed at Jiyeon, iu, myungsoo and lizzy.

Police: ahjumma, no I mean ms ssi! you're old enough! how could you started to fight with the kids that can be your child. he said while looking at IU, Lizzy and Myungsoo.

Myungsoo: yah Ahjussi! what make you think that we're old enough? how could you called us ms ssi? or ahjumma? he slamed the table with his hand and shouted the police.

police: arrasso! what's your name!

IU: Lee Jieun

Myungsoo: Kim Myungsoo

Lizzy: Park Soo Young

Jiyeon: Unknown.

Police: uh? what? un...unk..what? the police looked at jiyeon with confused

IU: Park JIyeon! her name is Park JIyeon. she smile at the police and turned to smile at Jiyeon but jiyeon just give her a glared and iu just head down.

Police: arrasso! I've contact with your family already and they'll come in a minute.

Jiyeon: bwo? who asked you to contacted with my parent! she shouted at him which make him shocked.

Uee: IU ah! Lizzy ah! Myungsoo ah! suddenly she appeared with worried face.

IU: Uee Auntie! she stood up and waves at uee.

Uee: yah! don't you know that I got heart attacked after hearing you all at the police beat, I was worried till death you know! she said while patted on iu, lizzy and myungsoo head. Sir! I'm the three of them guardian! I come to send them home. she said while looks at the police.

Police: ok! but make sure don't let this things happened again. uee nodded and stared at the three of them while they all put their head down in nervous.

Uee: yes! thank you sir! she nodded

Police: i'll give you a form to signed in and you can bring them home. he said and head back to inside to took the form.

Uee: looked at you all now! I can't believed three people in front of me are human! instead of a Zombie. she shook her head and walked toward them and touched their blue purple bruises on their faces.

Lizzy: ouch! hurt Auntie!

Myungsoo: pls be gentle.... Uee Auntie...

Uee: make sure don't make me worried again arrasso? she said while her tears comes down her cheek when she touched their faces.

IU: just a little Auntie! we'll be fine in few more days, pls don't cries. she wipes uee tears with her thumbs and give uee a bright smile.

Jiyeon: *I wish my mom could do that to me and cared for me like this* she thought while put her head down.

IU: Uee Auntie! this is Jiyeon, my friends. she introduce jiyeon to uee.

but in a sudden Who's Park Jiyeon? another police officer stood up and called out jiyeon name.

Jiyeon: it's me! she stood up and face the police while put her hand up.

Police: she's over there Ms ssi! he said to a women who wore xulury and classics cloths poited to where jiyeon was and she nodded and head to jiyeon.

Jiyeon: why are you here! she said cold and not even look at that women.

police: here's the form! pls signed in. he handed to uee and she signed in. who are you Ms ssi! he asked the women in beside jiyeon.

???: I'm Park Jiyeon mother!

Police: ok! pls wait here and I'll give you the form to signed in and you can take her home.

Jiyeon mom: thanks... she nodded respectful.


Uee: omo! you're Kim Tae Hee right? she got surprised when she pointed at jiyeon's mother.

Jiyeon's mom" neh! and you are....

Uee: i'm Uee! Pastor daughter! she said excitement

Jiyeon'smom: oh neh! nice to meet you again. she said with a smile.

Myungsoo: they know each other? he wishpered in iu and lizzy's ears.

IU: molla... she wishpered back.


OUTSIDE THE POLICE BEAT.

Jiyeon's mom: since we're met again, if you don't mind can we have a chat at the cafeteria over there and I have something to described with you. she said with a low voice and smile honestly.

Uee: of course! and they head to the cafeteria.

Jiyeon'smom: since you're here I wanna asked for your permission to let jiyeon stayed at your house to study.... in a sudden the table from behind jiyeon's mom and uee table myungsoo and jiyeon was choking.

Uee: uh... she looks behind to see how's their expressions, IU was smiling and nodd, myungsoo was shook his head, Lizzy just looks away and Jiyeon just stared at Uee and was like (you'll died if you agreed).

jiyeon's mom: I know that should be hard for you while you was tired of taking the three already but I've no where to send jiyeon to and I know Pastor really stricked about the behaviour and I know you have all the good things of him...

Uee: ah neh!... she smile shily

Jiyeon: I don't need who to taking care of! I know how to take care of myself. she shouted that gain of alot attention of the customers.

Uee: *this kids need to teach well* she stared at jiyeon. OK! I'll take care of jiyeon for you... she smile at jiyeon mom.

Myungsoo: Uee Auntie! he shouted while stood up.

Uee: no arguing! that's my final dicision. myungsoo got speechless and sit back to where he was.

Jiyeon: you might got crazy to let me live inside your house. she smirked at uee.

Uee: I can hear it! she turned back and stared at jiyeon then turned to looked at her mom. don't worry, i'll take care of her since you're my dad student. she smile.

Jiyeon'mom: if that so... i'll send the doubt to your account monthly for taking good care of jiyeon. she smile.

Uee: neh! she smile back.

Jiyeon: are you sure for what you said Uee ssi?

Uee: of couse! I'll let you go until you become a good girl!

Jiyeon: what if you cannot changed me?

Uee: i'll let you stayed at my house forever... and no matter what you did.... jiyeon and uee stared at each other like they started the war.

Jiyeon: promised?

Uee: promised! jiyeon smirked. as well as uee returned her a smirked also.