RESULT...

Devil vs Angel

 

The whole class become silent only the flipping paper, the pen written down making sound. Teacher stood on the side or sometimes walking around watching students to be aware no one’s treating.

“Hello, Mrs Principle”

Suddenly MR Psy voice came out making students and other teachers stopping all the works face at the door. Both teacher and student hands got shaken when the principle sudden appearance, they never felt nervous like that before for the first time their principle attend in student class room at an exam time.

The principle only smile with nodding head lightly in respect the next minute eyeing at the special students. Lizzy felt like her heart wanting to jumps out at the time Mrs Principle looking at her, Suzy lower her head all the times not even head up to face the principle. Myungsoo and IU heart beat a little faster when Mrs Principle eyeing at Jiyeon.

The principle smile awkward and quickly walked out with few teachers behind when not seeing Jiyeon looking at her or giving any response. Students quickly did their exams after the principle out of their class.

Because of the concentration students head up only when heard the bell rang from the teacher 10 minute checking time. Myungsoo sighed after done his exam, quickly stand up handing to the teacher when saw IU walking out of class.

“IU ah!”

IU turned around seeing Myungsoo running over.

“Did you see Jiyeon?” Myungsoo shook his head after hearing from IU.

“Didn’t she in the class?” said quickly Myungsoo looks at Jiyeon’s desk. She wasn’t there, then where did she go?

Both Myungsoo and IU got confused a moment then a voice suddenly came out behind them.

“Not going, what are you still doing here?”

Turned around both of them bow to the teacher. Thinking of something Myungsoo quickly speak out “sorry sir, but… did you see the student sitting on that desk go?” hands pointing at Jiyeon’s empty desk in case the Teacher doesn’t know who Jiyeon are.

“Ah, you mean Park Jiyeon?” hear what they want both IU and Myungsoo nodding their head.

“Not even quarter of a time she already handing the task and head off”

…………………………..

“NOT EVEN A QUARTER?”

Lizzy said loud in surprise when hear about that. After the exam done all of them sitting under the tree having lunch together. IU repeated to all of them about Jiyeon, Because of the test time they didn’t had time looking the other but focused on the task and that was the reason why they doesn’t know when Jiyeon was leaving.

“But… didn’t we’re not allow to leave first until time’s up?”

Everyone of then one looking another with a confusing face, they haven’t thought until Suzy talk about that.

“Yah! How strange… Mrs Principle suddenly come to check our class, when she leave I saw she said something to Mr Psy”

The more Lizzy said the more other got curious, Their principle said something to their Teacher and afterward Jiyeon could easily out of class even other students still working on.

Focused talking about that topic the rest doesn’t know Jiyeon was standing behind them, when knowing it they all got into surprises.

“Woah…” IU screamed out while jump out of her seat when Jiyeon sudden appearance. Give IU a glare Jiyeon quickly pushing Myungsoo over making sitting next to IU and herself was sitting on Myungsoo place.

“Jiyeon ah, where have you been?”

Handing a sandwich to Jiyeon Leejoon take another one for himself.

“Jiyeonni, how was an exam?” Gave an apple juice can to Jiyeon, Suzy waiting for an answer.

“look at her, huh… never change” Lizzy unhappy said when sawing Jiyeon disrespect behaviour. And with that the rest changing to another topic as they know Jiyeon doesn’t want to talk with them.

“Next week the result will came out then school will have a party after that, how exciting”

What? Party? The rest looking at each other with an innocent face. Lizzy sighed and shaking her head, not well in study but at least something she was the person ranking 1st.

“Such a countryside people, school news are to encourage student hard study all the times so they’ll celebrate a party at school hall after the result came out. But… passing this exam student only”

Passing students only? Jiyeon gave out a cold smile, in her thought seems like that women was based on her, want to use the party time to mock her for not passing the test. Smile evilly Jiyeon thought in her mind ‘Let just wait… I’ll make it become an enjoyable party…’

 

For the whole week students in the school become nervous and got more talkative, but only focusing on the test result and the mask party only. School timetables works normally, students still attend school on time until the result came out.

That week was like a fire room to them and because of the party some people got into sick or stresses. Wasn’t a normal party but it’s a party for smart student only, for students who failed the test will be changes into the lower class, not allowed to joy the party and an important thing that ‘they got laugh by other students’.

....................................

"Mrs Principle, for the plan celebrate party at our school for passing student that make lots of students got depresses and parents complaints about their child. They wants us to give them an explaination". 

one of the Teacher speak out during in the meeting room talking about guardian complaining about their child. Sitting on in the middle of the table where Teachers sitting around waiting for her to speak. 

(I can't remember did I said the principle name or not but said principle all the times isn't nice at all, I did re-check few chapters but still couldn't find her name. so... I'll give her another name. if anyone can remember her name "eli's omma" pls tell me, thankyou) 

Mrs Principle Seo Inyoung smile to all of them with but with that smile making the rest teacher got freeze from the seat. 

"As I said before, the party still hold on time and just not because of some parents complaining we'll not celebrate. Those students got stresses just because they didn't think from the start, they doesn't care their future as they only thought they'll be fine if lower the class and gotta job or maried when school finished. We can't just because of somes student but to pulled down the rests hope" Teacher nodding their head in agree with what the principle said. 

But once again one teacher worried said "But Mrs Principle Seo, how about the students comments?" 

Replying the Teacher's question the principle only smile and said with a calm tone. 

"About the Guardian's complaints i'll head to them to explained so you all don't need to worried about it" 

``````````````````````````````````````````

During lunch tine students all head to the canteen looking for foods excepts Jiyeon laying under the tree at school field having a little nap. The school field was a perfect place for a lazy people spending their times waiting for the bell, and Park Jiyeon was the top student who attend class not even 5 times a week. To her, instead of wasting time in the class she better spent all her time here resting and enjoy the beautiful life, beautiful place with the fresh air. 

"ah... so fresh here..." 

In the sleep Jiyeon got waken up by the person noisy person making her sleep not fully enough. calming herself tried to ignore who was talking Jiyeon once again forcing to sleep. But not in a minute that voice caming out again but much louder than before. 

"Hugh... such a beautiful place... it's a perfect place to sleep" 

The most Jiyeon hate was people disturbing her sleeping time and that person didn't want to live life that's why making that terribly sound.

"YAH! SO NOISY!" Angry Jiyeon sit up shouting at the voice owner. 

But when her eyes touch to that person's face Jiyeon got speechless and become awkward after shouting. Eli smile sweety when sawing Jiyeon angry face, he felt happy when talking to her even she ignoring him or even doesn't know him. 

"Annoyeong" Eli waves to Jiyeon and the smile become wider, but after a second that smile got blowing away by the girl beside not even look at him once. Saw a girl not looking Eli making a sad face breath out a heavy sigh and laid helself on the ground. 

After a few minute everything got into silents and not hearing any sound from the guy sitting beside. Jiyeon turned her head over in curious but end up a bitter smile when someone acting kiddo in front of her. doesn't know what to do with that guy, interupting her peaceful time, took her place and even uses her bad as a pillow? somes tudents walking around sawing the two of them as they said somthing to their friends but their eyes non-stop looking away. 

Jiyeon stared at the two girls walk pass by, in their mind thought she and the guy sleeping beside are couple, dating during lunch time. But they didn't know inside she even couldn't remember his name. Angry once again appear as Jiyeon gave Eli a glare and quickly took back her bag under Eli's head making him rubbing his head in pain. 

"Yah Park Jiyeon" 

Saw the girl angry walking away Eli quickly called back and chasing her, but seems like that girl acting not to hear him and without thinking he instantly grabbing her wrist making her to stop. Got pull back in a sudden by a power strength causes the wrist getting pain as Jiyeon gave Eli a dead glare. 

Knowing the different of Jiyeon looking at himself in the eye, Eli lower his eye at his hand and quickly release Jiyeon's hand with an awkward smile. Saw Jiyeon massaging her wrist Eli rubbing his neck in regret. Pabo you Eli, when did you become that clumsy? Eli reprove himself hitting his head by making hurting a girl. That was the first time of his life causing a girl into trouble. 

"mianhe... are you hurt?" and the first time he comfort a girl. 

Somewhere run out a pabo making people got in pain and asking are they hurt or not, staring at Eli face the anger gaining wider inside Jiyeon. He was the pain maker but his face doesn't look like a regret face heading the hurter for apologising. Thinking of that Jiyeon quickly kick on Eli on the leg to let him feel the pain she got before. But she's a good person and really wants to help people, someone gave her one she must paid them doulble in polite and that's why the strength she kicked on Eli's leg more stronger than the pain on her wrist. 

"agh..." 

Eli kneel down rubbing the leg got kick all of a sudden, looking up sawing a girls just using her strength on him smirk evilly. Knowing Jiyeon meant to kick but when he saw that smile his body become ligher even he doens't feel any pain on the leg. But couldn't move an inch when looking at that beautiful smile, stading under the sun making herself shine abnormally. 

When Eli back from day dream Jiyeon wasn't there anymore, thinking of something in mind Eli smile become wider while touches his leg where got kicked by Jiyeon, picks up his bag walking back to the class but his smile still hanging on the face. 

...........................................

Time goes by and students finally waited until the result came out. Sitting in the class students become silents when Teacher handing their result in an envelope. Waited until Teacher handing finishes the rest of the students holding an envelop inside the two hands tight together making a wish. 

Other students getting nervous because of the class change and the party on tomorrow night, but for the special students like "the 5" become nervous because inside that evelope on their hand will changes their life. Teacher start counting 3 to 1 before open. 

After hearing the 1 sound all the rest open their envelop and at that moment, Students breath become heavy with the shaking hand to open an envelop with their eyes shut. Took out all of their strength and finally they saw  the number written on the paper, The class become silents when looking at the result on their hands. 

But after a minute the whole class changes into 180c even scaring their Teacher. Many sounds comes out in that minute making the whole class like a concert, screams, laugh, cry, yell... 

Students who passing the test jumping and running around showing their result to other people but failing students are staying rooted crying with their head inside their both arms on the table. 

For the special students they only looking at their result but still not making a sound. Lizzy looking at IU and instantly IU gave her a smile with a nod, but when turning to her turn Lizzy shooking her head with a sad face. Myungsoo hold the result on his hand and it written 100/100, but that wasn't important anymore. Rules are the 5 must get 100 but Lizzy only 89/100. The three facing at Suzy and sawing Suzy crying face showing her result to them, 76/100. 

"Mianhe...huhuhuhu... " Suzy suddenly crying out loud with her head lower, Lizzy can be seen the red in the eyes but trying to hold it back. Myungsoo and IU took a deep breath controling themself to be strong. Suzy cried become louder even her body got shaken, hands still hold the result tight. Lee Joon saw that as he quickly stood up walking over to Suzy calming her down. He doesn't mind how his result was the only thing he did to enjoy his shool time not wasting too much on them but to relax and having fun as a student. 

After calming Suzy down the rest looking at Jiyeon who still sitting on her desk without saying anything or even she haven't open her envelop yet. But even she got a 100 everything doesn't changed, the rest of them be ready to leave and not regret as they did all their best. 

Sitting on the chair closing her eyes listen to music but Jiyeon feel the class become silent all of a sudden. As before no matter how loud the music was the noise caming out by people's sound much louder than the music she was listen. Slowly open her eyes and sawing at Teacher's place people standing not only one. 

Mrs Principle Seo In Young smile to others and eyes finally ending at jiyeon. "The reason for me to come here are to congratulate students who passing this exams, and for the failer I just want to said study more harder and don't give up easily until you achieves your goal. and finally... for the special students..." stoping her words looking at the special students then eyeing at Jiyeon who still glaring at her. "for the special students.... I want to see the result from you all" Said finished as Mrs Seo In Young eying at the Teacher beside her and quickly see Mr Noh Hong Chul walking down to special students holding their axams result. 

"Lee Ji Eun, 100/100" Mr Noh said loud and after that was an "oh" from other students. Mr Noh continued "Kim Myungsoo 100/100, Lizzy 89/100 and Suzy... 76/100" that wasn't a bad result at all, Mrs Seo In Young nodding her head with a smile then facing at where an envelop still not yet opening. 

"Through the result I can see all of you are studied hard, all of you are passing the axams... but seems wasn't like what I said before... each one must be fully mark not even a half in there, isn't it?" The Principle words like a knife stayed inside their heart, they understand what she mean, she only just want to kicking them out of here as soon as possible. 

What the principle words they all hear it and instantly the rest students all goshiping about it. 

"Chinja? 100/100?" "studied from the start up to here wasn't a hard job, for me I already quit looking for another school" and somes said "isn't out Principle so strict? how could they make all full mark?" or "is there're something between one of them to our Principle? makes she wants to kick them out?" 

All of students actions and behave all got into Seo In Young eyes, she know students was talking about her and even making some news about that. Standing beside Mr Psy sawing Mrs Seo angry face as he quickly shouting loud making the rest become silents. 

Saw that Mrs Seo In Young smile to the rest and walks down few steps closer facing to the special class "But... because sawing your hard work and I also wants to give you a chance to stay back" her words got brighten the special students eyes waiting Mrs Seo to finishing her sentense. 

"let's don't count on what we just heard, we only count on that envelop only" Mrs Seo pointed the envelop on jiyen's desk "if inside are fully mark you all will be stay here" Mrs Seo In Young smile to all of them. If not because caring for the school will be saying something bad she'll not going that way. End up like that wasn't a bad Idea but also doens't sure how Jiyeon's result. 50/50 on what she was doing right here, wants to pull Jiyeon face down if Jiyeon marks not fully and if oppiste she still have time to play along. 

"Not to said the school rules are stricts, if in here over 85/100 to see it a pass. how is it.. Jiyeon ssi?" Walking down to Jiyeon's desk Mrs Seo hold up JIyeon envelop with a smile. Sawing Jiyeon serious but cold face Mrs Seo herself heart beat a litle faster when she look into Jiyeon eye. but quickly back to normal, to her Park Jiyeon still a kids, but sometimes she doesn't know what the kids thought. like right now, she couldn't read on what Jiyeon was thinking about. Because of the smile like have but not of Jiyeon with the cold deep eyes and the normal face doesn't seems that was a nervous face, a happy face or a worried face. 

Slowly Jiyeon stood up from her place facing with Seo In Young with a serious face "and If inside under 85%?" even her voice could froze people. 

"Then you all have to leave like what I said" Mrs Seo said looking into Jiyeon eyes.

Jiyeon turned her face sawing IU, Suzy and the rest looking at her with in nervous. But all of a sudden Everyone all become freeze when seeing Jiyeon smiling at hem. Even Mrs Seo got into shocked by that sudden action, what was that smile mean? did she already know what written inside the envelop? thinking of that her hands tighten looking at Jiyeon. 

Doesn't mind what people looking at, Jiyeon once again face Mrs Seo In Young and gave her a bow in polite. Mrs Seo hands tighten even the nails pressing into skins getting the lines when sawing Jiyeon smiling face. Not caring what her reactions was Jiyeon said with a softy voice 

"then Mrs Seo... see you at the Party night" said finishes Jiyeon walks out the class leaving the rest behind with a curious face.

After that moment Mrs Seo heart like stop beating after Jiyeon word, see at party night? Mrs Seo quickly open an envelop on her hand in a hurried with her shaking hand. Without saying anything she put the result back in an evelop walks out the class after saw the results on the paper. 

Encouriousity Mr Psy holding Jiyoen's result and start open it up to check how many does Jiyeon got making Mrs Seo that angry. But when he saw the result he know the reason why Mrs Seo got that face, even if that was him, the answer will be the same got an angry face walking out of the class. Who'll be not angry when as a Principle got played by a little kid. 

Sawing Mr Psy not gonna read the result out Lizzy run to him and look what Jiyeon got. Lizzy hands become shaken looking at IU, Myungsoo and Suzy. Mouth reallly wants to screams out but seems like doesn't make any sounds, for a few moment Lizzy teary eyes speak out the marks jiyeon got on an exams. 

"85.5/100" 


FINALLY I UPDATED 

MYUNGYEON WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER... OUR MYUNGSOO CHANGED INTO A HANDSOME GUY