complain box

Devil vs Angel

sorry for laaateeeeeeeeee update............ to my lovely..."subscribers... $ ....... Readers..."

 

 

"YAH! Park Jiyeon you come out here" shouted leejoon point his fingure at jiyeon with his angry face. good job park jiyeon, sleep in the same bed with other man and even they got kiss. leejoon stared at the person who make his heart hurt even he want to kill her right there. slowly jiyeon, IU, lizzy and suzy walking towards the boy with jiyeon in the front. "what are you shouting at" the 1st jiyeon hate was someone against her. stand in front of the anger with the black face joon but jiyeon and the rest feels like stand in front of 7 years old kid.

"you... you..." words doesn't know where it gone joon only call jiyeon name while points at her then myungsoo with the angry face "how.. how can you do that to me" at that moment joon shouting and sit on the floor like a kid wants candy. "yah Joon! what are you doing? same as kid" jiyeon said while looking down at the pitiful leejoon. "uhu... I don't know... I want to sleep with you!" crying joon while move his buttom near jiyeon and grab his hand around jiyeon leg tight not letting her go. "huh" jiyeon was given up at the kidness leejoon as she tried to get rid of his hand but the more she tried the more joon tighten the hug.

"I'll count 1 to 3, if you still like that from now on don't talk to me" jiyeon stared at joon who leaned his face on her thigh while rubbing repeatedly.

"1" still the same not release the embrace no matter how hard jiyeon try to push him away. breath out a heavy sigh jiyeon place both two hands on the hip making angry face but the naughty leejoon acts as doesn't seen her annoying face and continue hugging her leg. "2" instead of shouting like the 1st count jiyeon lower her voice and that make people around could feel how cold that sound was. Leejoon heart got into nervous because he know jiyeon well, the more she calm the more storms or even earthbreak.

"3" not waiting for jiyeon to do something joon already releases her leg but still sitting on the floor head up to look at the angry jiyeon. "hihihi..." smile sweetly leejoon tried to calm jiyeon down when saw her breathing heavily. Myungsoo, IU, lizzy and suzy stand beside cover their mougth incase their laugh got uncontrolable. seeing the innoccent face leejoon jiyeon really want to get mad at him but couldn't and that was the reason why she always got angry by joon but never more than 10 minute.

"it's late now, sleep now" said jiyeon and turn heat her room "sweety jiyeonnie ah..." everyone got surprises when they hear leejoon call jiyeon with the sweet voice, even jiyeon stopping her tract and look back at the sitting on the floor leejoon. "hihihi... we're going to sleep together right?" heared that sound lizzy stand besided wants to vomiting because of the cheesy leejoon.

"don't worry you won't sleep alone. Myungsoo ah" myungsoo suddenly got shock when heard jiyeon calling his name. his nightmare already came, the worse of his life, he matter let jiyeon punch him more but not a single second sleep together with that... leejoon.

"NO! I'M NOT GOING TO SLEEP WITH HIM" both myungsoo and leejoon looking at each other and said union. "then who do you want to sleep with?" lizzy asked with a teasing voice "WITH HER" poth once again said while points at jiyeon. "hahahaha...." lizzy laugh hard when see the two tried to sleep with a girl. never thought their funny face like that before and that make her laught couldn't stop when looking at them.

"suzy ah, let's go" doesn't care how the two boy feel as jiyeon call suzy to sleep, but joon voice but her step again "it's not fair! how can you let myungsoo sleep with you but I can't" stand up leejon walk closer to jiyeon with an angry face.

"huh! when will you grow up lee joon?" jiyeon said "I don't know! I must sleep with you, if not i'm going to sleep here" said leejoon and quickly laid down on the floor while spreading legs and hands out. he must sleep with his lover no matter what kind of way of use just to see the best result. but maybe he got wrong, jiyeon just stared at him then look at myungsoo then back at him. "it's up to you" said and turn to walk away

"what do you mean by that! how can you do that to me! because i'm kind as I doens't talk about the kiss between you and myungsoo but look what you did. can't you see the different how you treat between me and him? to me you act so cold and even doesn't care for me might get cold while sleeping on the floor. because of you I try to be a man and not sleep together with other girl just wait for you. but... but you... you let other man sleep with you, let him kiss you, or... or... even you two do something behind me that I'm not there... yah DEVIL PArk Jiyeon! re-think what you're doing" shouted lee joon but sounds like tears mixing in the voice, pointing his finger at the devil girl jiyeon and spreading out all the angry he hided in his heart but now can said everything out that make his heart got more lighter and comfortable.

"didn't you said i'm devil already? as a devil do you think I have heart to make things equal? if you said i'm not fair to you then don't come near me and better get away from me because someday you'll get hurt by a devil like me" coldly said jiyoen and walks away leaving the rest watching her. joon got regreted by what he said, he doens't mean by that but how can everything jiyeon all make his words turing into the meant way?

"I don't mean that way" pity joon said "then which way do you mean? I don't ask you to be kind to me, I don't ask you to do something for me and I don't have that good to deserve your heart"angry jiyeon said and walking away. "why you're shouting at me! you don't accept my heart because in your heart still not forget that guy right? he already leave you behind but you still can't forgot about him, he isn't that good for you to keep remember him" jiyeon stop her track when joon shouting behind but next second continued heading her room.

Seeing the door shut joon stood up walking to the sofa with a sad face, the four looking at each other while follow joon sitting beside him. knowing what they want to said joon spoke 1st cutting the four interesting mind "don't ask me, I don't know anything" said and stood up walking toward myungsoo room direction.

...................

In the morning suzy wake up jiyeon wasn't there even at school, the worriest person was lee joon. he was regret about yesterday because of him make the pain that deep hiding inside her heart once again appear, he know that pain was one of the worse of her and she doens't want anyone talking about that, between her and that guy. the rest was looking for her but instead recieve a message from her said 'don't find me' make the rest feel better at least she was safe.

sitting in the class but all of them eye always looking at the gate to see jiyeon will turn up or not. but before that the principle already enter their class with her serious face. Mr Psy bowed in respect when see the principle appearance. "is Park Jiyeon not turning up today?" looking around but doens't seem any shadow of jiyeon "huh, study like that and want to get 100/100 after a month? huh, funny. maybe scare because of fail for the end of the month that's why tried ditches class. seems like that wasn't the 1st time" said the principle with a smirk.

"excuses me Mrs Principle, jiyeon not feeling well today and that's why she isn't turning up it's not because scare of failing" joon stood up while facing the principle. "oh really? but I don't think like that" joon got angry when saw the principle teasing smile. "what is the relationship between you and her?" the principle walking toward joon and looking at him into the eye. joon feel he nearly got eaten up away by the eye of the principle giving to him. that eye was calm but because of that doesn't seen through how deep that was and that was one of the scarious thing he feel when he looking at her.

Jiyeon eye also deep but wasn't like the way how the women in front of her gave him. the more he looks into that eye the more  goosebump he got.

"uhuhm... I..I'm her bestfriend" stutering leejoon said while tried to avoid that scary eye. "oh! if you're her friend then tell her I don't put too much hope on her and tell her that if she don't have that ability to pass the test then she better quiting the school" with that lightly words people outside seem she was a good principle but from inside that was all of the sharped words and to drive off. thinking of that joon laughing himself as seeing the fox women in front of him trying to hid the tail.

looking at iu, lizzy, myungsoo and suzy the principle give a sigh "I think the 4 of you better talk to your parents about that to let them know and to find the new school for you all, from now to that day only two weeks left, do you think she'll successfully pass the test? even you all doesn't think about it"  "as what you said we still have two more left and in this world doens't know anything, now and future we don't know how it change yet." everyone all turned back to see the voice came out and the principle got surprise when saw jiyeon leaning on the door with her arms accross the front with a smirk.

walking toward the principle jiyeon still hands accross the chest and the smile still hanging on her face like normal but behind that was all of the strong and not giving up power. "let's see what will happened in the next two week" smirk at the principle and sitting on her dest not caring what the principle appearance.

"ok, if you said that then I also want to see what thing will change, oh! it'll change and I hope you to consider this two weeks because not sure that day you can enter this class or not" said the principle with the staring eye "this school is big and lot's of thing, I'm scare that day I wanna go but don't have any reason to go" jiyeon freely said that make the principle got more annyoing but because of the principle she never show her expression in front of any body even inside her really want to kill someone. smile sweetly and walk out the room, before head off not forget to look at the guy sitting their with a calm face.

Everyone in the class or even Ms Psy all got surprise by the conversation between jiyeon and thier principle. From the start no one dare to talk to the principle face to face with the calm and long like that, jiyeon was the first person talking to the principle without showing respect and not getting any detention. staring at he girl sitting calm on the desk spy told himself start from this day onward must look Park Jiyeon, the naughtiest student he ever met into the different eye. Maybe because of the naughty or what but he never seen anyone like jiyeon before, talking to the principle even giving a smirk.

..............................

End class and the group of them got nervous and worried for the next coming test, that wasn't a normal test but that was the game and they was the player and the charge was their future life. luckily the win their life still safe and if they lose their life will turing worse. All of them carying the black A4 paper face to the way home except 1 person in the group still walking while listening to music like that wasn't related to her.

"look at her, we here worried die but she can listen to music enjoy the world like that? high..." lizzy told IU while shook her head in hopeless but iu just give her a light smile. jiyeon always like that, no matter what will happen she always doesn't care anything else and no one know what she thought or what she will gonna do next. jiyeon was like a clock keep changing every second.

"Ring...RING...Ring..."

suddenly the jiyoen phone ringing and stop all their conversation when they saw jiyeon enjoyable face turing into a devil face. answer the call with an angry face jiyeon really want to kill someone "where are you" coldly said and her eyes already turing into black and deep. from the other line the female voice came out with a laugh "hahaha... park jiyeon... don't see me for few days miss me already?" "I said where are you" not answer what the other said jiyeon just raised her voice also contained the coldness.

"don't need to be angry, why do you have to asked me? you know where am I already don't you?" the other lind freely said and from this line jiyeon still hanging the angry face "Song Na Eun, wait for me there" and hung up the call.

"jiyeon ah, aren't you going home with us? where are you going?" iu quickly hold jiyeon hand stoping her going again at the night time. but jiyeon doesn't listen instead slung iu's hand away and catch taxe leaving the rest stand there watching the cab goes far away.

"don't worry, jiyoen she'll know what she is doing" joon said and the rest heading home.

.............................

The cab stop in front of the club as jiyeon quickly get off and head in, the two guard standing outside doesn't stop her because they know jiyeon was one of their member before and freely in and out. Angry jiyeon doesn't care how noise that was as she only focus on one direction and head to that room.

The door got banged out and sitting on the couch Song Na Eun, the rest of Apink member and some of the strange male. seeing jiyeon Na Eun still sitting on the couch while slowly shake the wine on her hand and pour on the mouth.

"PAKK"

everyone got shocked looking at jiyeon with the surprises eye and saw Naeun sitting there with the hand cover her face. all of a sudden Naeun doens't back up and got a slap from jiyeon but instead of angry she only laughing while place the glass on the table and move her hand to sign the rest leave the room.

The door shut and only jiyeon and Na Eun left in the room. "you did it right?" jiyeon coldly said and in the dark it show more her bright eyes "hahaha... what do you mean? I don't understand. not bad at all, park jiyeon your'e still the same, just met me you already give me a special gift, i'll remember this slap entire of my life, hahaha..." rubbed the face where shown jiyoen's finger there as na eun said in pitiful.

"Lee Ji Eun, IU! the car accident you did it right?" still keeping that tone jiyeon want to give back the fair for iu and not letting the person who did that live peacefully. "what do you mean? do you think I that accident I call people to do?" "if not you then who else, Song Na Eun i'm warning you! don't touch them, if I know one of them got something happen i'm not going to forgive you" said jiyeon and walk out the room, but before touching the doorknob the voice from behind already came out "PArk Jiyeon! as I thought from many years you'll change but now looking at you dealing thing that make me feel a bit sad" jiyeon turned her face to look at na eun. "never looking clearly for the reason why and always said I was the reason and everything all putting on my head, everything are all of my fault" stood up naeun walking toward jiyeon and face her. at that moment jiyoen could see the sad in naeun eyes but quickly disappear.

seeing jiyeon keep silent naeun continue "why don't you think that accident a sudden? why does you always blame it on me? 4 years ago you still like that not listen to what I explain and said that was my fault, from the end you don't trust me" naeun sadly said "because you're not the trustful person" na eun burst into bitter laugh when she hear what jiyeon said, she wasn't a trustful person.

"hahaha... PArk Jiyeon, we're bestfriend for 5 years and doens't you know how my personalities? you're the clearer person know I'm a trustful person or not. do you think the reason make you and him break up because of me? with our relationship not any single weight for you to trust a stranger instead of a friend who always stayed by your side for 5 years?" said naeun and make herself back facing jiyeon as she doesn't want jiyeon to see her crying face.

"I'll not going to sue this happen but I don't hope it'll appear again. and I don't want to against you, they're innocent, if you want to revenge the person you looking for is me, not them." said jiyeon and walk out the room. but before heading off jiyeon stop her step while looking at naeun still back facing her "I agree the battle, but wait until two more weeks. I still have an important thing to do, after that i'll come to see you" said jiyeon and head off leaving naeun alone in the room.

Hearing the door shut naeun slowly turns her head over to the door and smile bitterly "park jiyeon, I don't lied to you"