An Uneasy Day

Devil vs Angel

tumblr_m4fla7FMnl1rwd66so1_500_large.jpg

Writer's POV

Jiyeon: Geek Girl! she numble with an eye wided open in shock

Leejoon: who's geek? (he looked at the front where jiyeon are staring at) you know her? he then turned to jiyeon but she just ignored him and eyes still on the girl.

Jiyeon: Bae Suzy! she numble but leejoon can hear her word and he nodded while turned his face to the front.

PSY: ok! Ms ssi! pls introduce your self to the class! he said to the girl who eyes on someone else.

Suzy: hello everyone! Bae Suzy immida! pls look after me! she said and bow.

Psy: ok! choose any empty desk that you want to sit at. suzy nod and head to where jiyeon was.

Suzy: Devil ah! I missed you so much!... she hugged jiyeon tight that make every one stared at them and also jiyeon was due to shocked with her action.

Jiyeon: yah! what are you doing! she pulled suzy and released the hug while she give suzy a dead glare. What are you doing here? said with annyoing voice

Suzy: because I missed you! give jiyeon a smile while smile that make jiyeon can't bear it and she patted her head and lay her back against the back chair.

Lizzy: seemed like this girl really closed to jiyeon! even they have skinship, since she know us we don't even touched other's hand. she said with IU and stared at jiyeon and suzy.

IU: they might be friend in the old school. her eyes also on jiyeon.

Kevin: Eli ah! this girl looks really cute! he chuckle and smile excitement.

Alex: our Kevin has grown up now! he said while looked at kevin.

Eli didn't saying anything instead of looking at JIyeon and Leejoon and along with Suzy. "Who is she actually?" he thought on his mind.

Suzy: Excuse me male ssi? she said to leejoon.

Leejoon: Leejoon thanks Ms ssi! he looked up at Suzy and nodded.

Suzy: ok Leejoon ssi! can I seat on your desk? because I wanna seat next to Jiyeon! she plead with a bright and beautiful smile that make everyone's heart melt.

Leejoon: that's beautiful suzy ssi! But i'm sorry I cannot give you this place because I also wanna seat next to my sweety! he smile back. his words that make jiyeon turned her face and stared at him.

Jiyeon: yah! who's your sweety! say it properly! she shouted and also gained alot attention from the class.

PSy: how long does you guys still arguing? Suzy ssi! go and sit next to Lizzy! he said with an angry voice and pointed his hand to an empty seat. suzy nodded and head to where he pointed.

Jiyeon: jinja! a stalker is enough! then come up another one! she numble while shook her head and started took out her book for the day.


LUNCH TIME....

Leejoon: Dino ah! want to have lunch together? he said while followed her walking on the way

Jiyeon: better not! she said shortly

Leejoon: wae? aren't you hungry?

JIyeon: yes I'm! But I scared that I might choked and vomited all the food that I eat because of your sickness words.

Leejoon: aniya! I didn't saying anything from now on and I'll zip up. he walked in front of jiyeon and do a zip up sign on his lips.

Jiyeon: who got really stupid that will trust you! she stared and pushed him aside and keep walking.

Suzy: Devil ah! from behind she run quickly to catched up jiyeon and leejoon.

Leejoon: oh Suzy ssi! wanna have lunch together?

Suzy: that's great! kaja! she hold jiyeon's hand and about to walked but jiyeon stayed still.

Leejoon: Dino ah! what's wrong? he stop and look at her

Jiyeon: you two go! I don't feel like to eat! she released her hand from suzy

Suzy: wae? Devil! aren't you hungry? she asked worried

JIyeon: ani! i'm full already!

Leejoon: liar! you just said that you're hungry!

Jiyeon: yes! i'm hungry! but i'm full already since I met you two... 2joon! go and eat lunch with geek girl! she said and turned her head and walking.

Suzy: ok! I'll buy something for you so you can eat later! Devil ah! what do you wanna eat? jiyeon turned over and face them with her scary deep eyes

Jiyeon: Don't called me those name! Devil, Dino... if I hear it again... you two died... she said with a warned voice and head off. leave the two behind looked at each others while raised their shoulder.


Jiyeon's POV

Haizz! Finally I can get rid off of the two stalker. I said while walking to the background of the school and there are many students hunging around and I couldn't find any better place for me and far away from those noises. I walked around and finally a place that catched my eyes as fas as from school there's a tree and really quiet. I sat down under the tree and lied my back against the tree while listen to my music and hope that I could fall in sleep.

Oh Jiyeon ah! you're here! I was about to sleep but that voice just inturupted my dream and I got really annoying. I opened my eyes and Lizzy, IU was stand in front of me. I just stared at them until another voice appeared. "Yah! what are you two standing still" that was an idiot guy called myungsoo. he run to where IU and Lizzy with a smile then that smile was gone when he saw me. and I just give him a glared.

JIyeon ah! come and have lunch with us! IU said while dragged lizzy to seat next to me and started take out their lunch boxes.

Don't you have any where to go and have lunch instead of here? I said with a harsh voice.

You are the one that took our place and stayed here saying with an angry voice! that idiot myungsoo said while staring at me. I know, he doesn'l like me from the begining as same as lizzy, but I don't care. they're nothing to me and I don't even put them in my mind, even IU.

Actually, this is our place where we have lunch, the canteen and other places are so noisy. IU said with a calmed tone and I have to admit that she was so kind and nice to people, like a princess from the novel who always helped people and I feel I like a devil who always against the princess. but that was the only way for me to protect my self instead got helped from other people.

Ok! if you said that then I go! I started stand up and go but IU just hold my hand back and pulled me down.

wae? don't you want to eat lunch? I already prepared a lunch box for you already! she said and hand me a blue lunch boxes.

no need! I said while pulled back my hand from her grip and walked away.

while walking but I can hear lizzy said "Such a rude girl", but I just ignored them and keep walking on my way. why does people always said i'm bad but I don't actually find anything bad from me! I asked my self with that question many times but they all comes up with them same answer "NONE", I don't see i'm a bad girl! I'm just the way who I am.


Writer's POV

AT Uee's HOUSE

Uee: yah! three of you already home so where's number 4? she asked when she only saw iu, lizzy and myungsoo entered.

Myungsoo: you mean that rude girl? molla! he said and head to his room.

IU: we don't know! after the bell rang and she already walked off and we don't know where jiyeon go.

Uee: jinja! she said while take off the apron and throw on the table.

Lizzy: don't worried about her! she might back home soon so you better cooked nice food Auntie and wait for her to come back. I guess she won't take long since she haven't eat anything today.

Uee: bwo? don't you give her food? she raised her voice and stared at lizzy

IU: she didn't want it. she said while lower her head and walked to the room.

Uee: haizz... jinja.... she rubbed her hairs and walked back to the kitchen.


SOON... NIGHT APPEAR....

Lizzy: Auntie! when do we have to wait? its already 8 pm! she said while put the chotstick on ther mouth.

Myungsoo: we alread wait for her more than 2 hours,....

Uee: ok! let's eat!

and they all having dinner together and watched some korean show after that.

IU: it's already 10pm sharp! but why jiyeon not come back home yet! she said with a worried face while she always stared at the door.

Lizzy: don't tell me that she forgot she was lived here and back to her mom house! both uee, iu and myungsoo all looked at each others because they think that could be possible.

Uee: ok! no matter where she is, we still need to locked the door and goes to sleep. we cannot wait for her like this and what if she didn't come back. Myungsoo and Lizzy nodded their head.

IU: ok! i'll wait for jiyeon and opened the door for her.

Lizzy: Myungsoo ah! don't you want to let IU stayed here all night long? she said while raised her eye brows up and down in excitement as .

Uee: Myungsoo ah! be a gentlement!

IU: Auntie Uee, Lizzy! don't force him! that ok, I'll wait for jiyeon. you guy just go and sleep.

Myungsoo: i'll wait for her.

IU: you don't have to do that!...

Myungsoo: that ok! since i'm a man and what if some thing happened to you! go and sleep, I'll wait for her here. he cut her words off and nodded.

Lizzy: IU ah! kaja... she said and dragged iu's hand and head to their room while uee also stood up and back to her room.


Myungsoo waited for jiyeon at the sofa while watched T.V and time goes on and he already feel sleepy. he looked up on the watched and it's already 11pm but her shadow doesn't appeared. he yawned and keep yawning but still jiyeon doesn't come back home yet. he fell asleep little by little but he tried to avoided by slapped his face hard to wake him up.

30 minute later of waiting and he already sleeping on the sofa. and myungsoo already on his dream land. after 10 mins later, a door sounds opened and jiyeon walked in with the heavy foot step.

Jiyeon: bwoya! she got disappointed when she saw the house was dark but the T.V still turing on. she then head to the sofa and to turned off the T.V.

Myungsoo opened his eyes when he heard the foot step and walked towards him. "Don't tell me... is that the thief foot step" he said in his mind and got nervous when the foot step closer to him.

In a sudden when jiyeon head to the sofa where myungsoo was lying and about to take the remote but myungsoo then move his legs out and that caused jiyeon falled on the sofa and that's mean she falled on top of him.

He widen his eyes when he saw jiyeon looking at him with her drunken eyes. "wow! she's so cute" he thought as that was the first time he looked at jiyeon in a closed distance.

Jiyeon didn't say anything instead of her head slowly down and her face closer and closer to myungsoo face. Myungsoo heart pumped crazily and nervouse. and their face about an inched to touched each other, Jiyeon opened her eyes and looked at him with her cute drunk face as well as myungsoo never let go of her. but then she closed her eyes and her head out of control and "BANG".... she got drunk and now sleep on myungsoo's body.

Myungsoo take a deep sighed when jiyeon suddenly fainted on his body. her head now lied on the left side of his shoulder and he couldn't move because her whole body was in front of him.

He tried to get the remote control on the table as not far away from him but his hand not long enough to get it. he tried and tried but few more cm from his hand. he turned his body aside then he widen his eyes in shocked when he realised that his lips touch the sleepy jiyeon's lips.

he pulled his head away while he still in a shocked face, he turned his head aside in blushing and used his hand to touched his lips  and shook in his believes "oh no! my first kiss".