Best or Worse?

Devil vs Angel

 

 

 

.....................//.........................

"I know you don't love Kim Myungsoo, you only used him to forget Kris..." "Kim Myungsoo is such a babo, still thinking you're helping him" "you and him are from a different world Park Jiyeon" "Kim yungsoo... he's innocent. If you don't love ... then stop the game"

Na Eun words kept flashing in Jiyeon's mind, that also a question she wanted to ask her self. Is she really don't love Myungsoo...

"hiaghzz" The more thinking the more confusion, put an empty can on the table, Jiyeon continue to take another one.

People at the table one's looking at another, Jiyeon become silents but more angry after came back. They can't even asked her when seeing her wanting to kill people's face. Soon, the rest eyes all stop at one position... Kim Myungsoo.

Got a stared from the rest, Myungsoo only took a deep breath before taking mission. Looking at Jiyeon head up drinks the bitter liquid in her little stomach he wonder how could she drink it like drinking water. one to another one, only take about a minute to finish a can... If don't stop her, she'll seriously drunk and will get headache in the morning. haizz... why does this girl always making people to worried?

"Jiyeon ah, stop drinking" successfully scrambled the can in Jiyeon's hand, Myungsoo put it away not letting Jiyeon to drink it again. this bitter beer he can't even finished 1, but how could she...

Looking at Myungsoo, Jiyeon instantly recalled what Na Eun said. Right, she and him wasn't from the same world... He's a babo... a clear heart guy, if forced to stayed with a person lived in a dirty world like her... isn't fair for him...

Gave a bitter smile to Myungsoo, Jiyeon take another one in the bucket open and drink again. Starting from tomorrow, Kim Myungsoo... you're free... release from a 'devil' hand Park Jiyeon.

"I told you to stop, don't you here me? you'll get..." 

"It's none of your business Kim Myungsoo"

Staying rooted Myungsoo after what Jiyeon said, 'it's none of his business'... What's with her? wasn't it fine before? but why changed into a different person not even a hour? there might be something happend between her and the person she went to met. Myungsoo once again took back the can in Jiyeon's hand.

"there's something happend right? who did you met just a while ago?" Not listening to what Myungsoo said, Jiyeon smirked "didn't you hear what I said? stop acting like you understand me, but actually you're not".

Myungsoo slowly releases his hand from Jiyeon hand, if she already said that... what else he could said. Seeing Jiyeon like that, his heart become tired, feeling like someone put a big rock on it. that wasn't an easy feeling. Take the can of beer in the bucket, Myungsoo shutting the eyes to drink that bitter liquid in the stomach. If Jiyeon already said none of his business, then why would he need to care about it...

Sighed the rest looking at the two drinking like crazy, but they cannot stopping them. The answer will be the same as Myungsoo... The condition become quiet as strange, no matter how loud the music was, but inside each other's heart... a heavy silents...

"wae?" after finishing a can of beer, sawing Suzy, IU, Lizzy quietly sitting there, Jiyeon smile gave one for each and one's for herself "isn't we come here for having fun? here, let's drink to gether... one till end... cheers..."

Not waiting for them to drink, Jiyeon already head up drinking serself. No other choices, IU, Suzy and Lizzy only followed what Jiyeon said. Inside them not feeling happy, a little of beer might be make their forget the sadness thing...

stopped the drink Jiyeon feeling guilty when sawing Lizzy and Suzy rasing their eyebrows to drinks like that, just because of her... she's the one who brought them to hell... Hold back the tears Jiyeon right now drink the bitterest beer she had ever drank.

Looked at the scene at front IU felt like she commir to crime, even betrayed her bestfriend just because of herself good. After for tonight,... she can't even face them... sorry... really sorry...

 

 

 

15 minutes later...  

 

“Jiyeon ah, wake up” Lee Joon patted on Jiyeon face. A smile instantly shown on his face. Sorry Jiyeonnie, just because of loving you I must do an inhuman thing like this. I don’t have any other choice to make you stayed beside me. Only make you become mine, then I’ll taking good care of you entire of my life.

“IU ssi, let’s take them to the nearest hotel here” IU carried Lizzy and Suzy while Myungsoo and Jiyeon got carried by Leejoon. They stopped the taxi heading to the nearest hotel. As Leejoon nearly sitting in but stop by a voice from behind calling his name.

"Leejoon ah"

Turned back Leejoon saw 4 people standing at the PUB gates waving at him, (MBLAQ member). Sawing them Leejoon know he cannot go easily like that, looking at Jiyeon beauty sleeping face Leejoon really wants to go now. But thinking of haven't met his brothers for long time, Jiyeon cannot run away tonight.

Leejoon gave a smile and said to the taxi driver "ajussi! please head to XX hotel" handing the cash for the driver Leejoon turned to looked at IU "go there and saying my name, I already booked the room there". after the taxi gone Leejoon followed Mblaq brothers once back to the PUB.

.........................//.................

Sitting on the bed IU non-stop bitting her lower lips, both hands tighten to each other, a nervous action. She cannot sleep, for an hour passes IU still sitting in that position with her tears all fall on the cheeks. For the first time doing bad things in life that wasn't an easy feeling. Thinking of a person's loose their repurtation after a night... She cannot do that...

She need to brought them home, not letting Leejoon success the plan... Wiping the tears IU run out of the room before it too late, The room Leejoon booked was in the 3rd floor, 18, 19, and 21. Cannot wait for the lift, IU run down to the counter by stairs way.

She'd think carefully, she cannot be happy if seeing other cannot face outside because of her... She don't want to loose them, don't wants to loose her bestfriend who always beside her...

Every sidesteps it appears on what they did together, they had fun at schoo, they got scholds by Uee aunty, having lunch under the big tree... it's appears clear and clear in her head...

"Agh..."

IU falled down by slipped at the 2nd stairs, IU bite her lower lips to control the pain. He knee bleeds, elbows and palms got big scratches. Her head felt dizzy after rolling down, tighten the fist IU mumbled herself "Lee Ji Eun! stand up... you can do it" Shook to avoid dizzy, tried to stand up IU but hopeless as her ankle sore, it's all swell up.

Soon, her vision getting blir and slowly IU cannot control the diziness start coming.

"Jiyeon ah... Mian..." IU unconsious...

..................//..................

IU widen her eyes after knowing she was in the hospital, wore hospital cloths and not only her ankle got bandages, also at the forehead. looked at the :watch on the wall "7:15am"......

Quickly changes IU slowly walked out of the hospital with a nervous heart, catched a taxi IU head back to XX hotel. On the way IU non-stop praying, hoping that nothing going to happend... if everything happend... she cannot forgive herself...

"Jiyeon ah... please nothing has happend to you"

...................//..................

"Agh.. "

A loud creamed out of the room from both male and female...

In the room, on the bed Jiyeon and Myungsoo widen their eyes in speechless after a scream. What was happening?... why... why the both of them stayed in the same bed... in clothless...

Sitted on the bed with the blanket cover Jiyeon heavy breath staring at Myungsoo, who use the pillow covered his bottom part. Myungsoo shaking when sawing Jiyeon staring at him, her hands turning white after hold the blanket tight.

"Ji...Jiyeon ah..." Myungsoo stuttered "I... I..I really don't know what was happening.." that was all he could said... He cant remember anything... Only woke up in the morning seeing himself and Jiyeon hugging each other...

PARK...

Myungsoo head turning a side after got slap from Jiyeon. Didn't knowing for how long, the two of them not saying a word.

Hearing Jiyeon blow out a heavy sighed, Myungsoo looked up and instantly met the two big eyes looking at him, quickly Myunsoo move his eyes tried not lo look into Jiyeon eyes. But after a sec he got regret... Widen his eyes in shock when sawing a scene in front of him. Because of the slap before the blanket cover her body has loose down to her .

Seeing Myungsoo face getting red and where his vision eyeing at, confusing Jiyeon looked at where Myungsoo eyeing and instantly...

"Agh... Kim Myungsoo you pevert" embarrassing face Jiyeon quickly pulled the blanket up and gave a kicke to Myungsoo make him groaned in pain on the floor.

"Kim Myung... Agh... " Jiyeon quickly cover her eyes in the blanket.

"Agh..." Quickly Myungsoo grabs the pillow to cover himself.

"Kim Myungsoo.. you CHINJA CHINJA a Bastard, Jerk..." Myungsoo cried smile after Jiyeon words. please, he's the one got shown by her but she's sitting there screaming for what...

"Stop screaming, I only see your top but you already seen mine, we equal..." he only see a top of her... but she saw his whole body...

"you still can say it like that?" hah, if he only see her top... then they're not like this...

Listened to what Jiyeon said, a flashes of what they did lastnight appearing in his head... he hug her... he kiss her... he took her shirt of... then...

"You... Kim Myungsoo! you..." looked at his face all getting red... pevert...

"uh?" Myungsoo shocked after seeing angry face pointing her finger at him.

"Still acting innocent? Kim Myungsoo! I'm wrong to think you're a goat, but actually you're a lion..." Not looking at Myungsoo Jiyeon stood up from bed.

"agh..." Strenghtless from the legs causing Jiyeon falling down the carpet.

"Are you alright?"

"Don't come here" successfully stopping Myungsoo, Jiyeon bite her lower lips to control the sore.

Stand up Myungsoo eyeing at Jiyeon who trying to stand up requing a lot of extersion. Avoiding Jiyeon glares Myungsoo eyes turning to the side.

"oh?" A blood on the bed, but he didn't got hurt from anywhere, Myungsoo eyes looking at Jiyeon "Jiyeoon ah, is the blood yours? are you hurt somewhere?"

"You..." speechless Jiyeon staring the babo standing there still looking at her, seriously a babo. Until now asking if she hurt or not? why does her life so that unlucky...

Sawing Jiyeon bitting her lips, Myungsoo could see the water in her eyes... Widen his eyes after look at the red thing on the bed...

"Jiyeon ah... I...I don't know who brought me here, I can't remember anything... yesterday we all drunk..." Myungsoo bitten his lips

"so what you mean is we drunk and every thing can happened even we sleep together, is that what you wanna tell me?" Jiyeon seriously angry

"I... it's not like that..." why does she all messing up what he mean... "but... actually its like that..."

"You..." this babo really know how to make she angry...

"Jiyeon ah, I..."

"no need to said" Jiyeon cutted him off, Looking at Myungsoo in the eyes "Let it be what it want to be, and about last night... just think it never happen"

..................//................

 

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW

Myungsoo: Are you okay? recieved a glare from Jiyeon

Suzy: Jiyeonnie ah, you're keep vomiting... you look pale

..................//...........

Kim Tae Hee: Jiyeon ah, you must listen to omma

Jiyeon: I already decided, I don't want to get an operation

..................//................

Doctor: with your condition right now you need to be careful with what you eat...

Jiyeon: thank you doctor, but... can you please keep it in secret, I don't want anyone to know about it...

Doctor: don't worry, i'll keep it for you... ........like a pegnant women, you cannot do heavy things

Pushed the door hard, Myungsoo panted looking at the doctor who got shock by his action.

Myungsoo: you said ....who's pregnant? turned to Jiyeon "Jiyeon ah... you... pregnant?...