First Impression

Devil vs Angel

Two more week left before the exam started everyone all got worried about jiyeon because they never seen her reading or doing homework, Before they really tried to force her but then day by day they all got giving up and listen to what god said. They be ready to leave and ready for the exam coming. sitting in the class with other jiyeon yawned not less than 100th times.

The class end soon and the first thing jiyeon do was running away from people in the house as soon as possible because she got tired of the flirting of leejoon and their sticky tape always stick with her not leaving her alone. Jiyeon needs a privacy place to have a sleep as she haven't got enough sleep those days. looking around as jiyeon smile brightly thinking she was a clever girl picking a perfect place. Inside the basketball court there aren't no one else excluding her because she know students must be in the library or school play ground or in the class to reviewed their studied they doesn't have time to excersise as the exam will coming soon.

find the comfortable places jiyeon laid her body down and take a nab during lunch. all of a sudden jiyeon head appear the challenges and mocking words from the principles and the worried, said face from IU and the rest. couldn't sleep jiyeon took a sighed as she sit up ruffle her hairs annoyingly. The first time she couldn't sleep because of the other.

Doesn't know why since the day living under the same house with them jiyeon could feel she changes alot, she didn't got angry when thinking of her mother didn't called her or scolding at her and even she doesn't have time to hanging around with t-ara members and went clubbing. They changed her into a normal girl day by day, she got annoyed by them all the times but because of that little thing jiyeon feel more about family and the cares from other people around her.

face up heaven mouth full with air jiyeon blowing out slowly while legs leaving up and down waiting for the bell rang.

"are you gonna ditches class again today?" jiyeon looked around to see who was the voice come from and appears in front of her a tall handsome  looking guy. jiyeon looking at the guy smiling in front of her, he got a white skin with a muscles body and with a basketball on the hand while the other in the pocket.

he looked familiar but when did she met him? many things happen even when did she met him jiyeon couldn't remember until a guy in front of her speak again "we met again, Classmate Jiyeon" a smile hanging on the face but looking at jiyeon didn't answer him but still give him a cold look that make him a little disappointed.

But it okay, he'll make her remember him and he sure she'll be friend with him, because he already got interested at the girl in front of him, the cold look she gave, the brave girl he ever met who could against of his mother's words, she was the first person.

"haigh... seems like you still can't recognise me, let's introduce again. I'm Eli, starting from today i'll be your sport tutor" eli showed his hand in front of jiyeon with a smile waiting for a handshake.

"tutor?" jiyeon asked with an unsure face looking at eli, she stood up looking at him with another eye crossing her arms in front scanning at eli from head to toe. his body showed he wasn't week but doesn't mean that a tall guy could be her tutor, Even Leejoon got afraid of her how could a guy in front of her would make her to admire? that would be impossible.

Jiyeon face looking eli he know the girl in front of him will not trust what he said, then... let's play with a little girl then... "don't you think I can be your sport tutor?" both hands in the pocket eli looking at jiyeon with smiling face.

"go, I don't have time to playing around with kid. you better off before get the result" jiyeon tired sitting back on the chair not waisting time with a guy call 'Eli'. wants to flirt with her? he still a kid, she know about the dangerous world more than him...

this girl are so proud of herself, call him a kid? don't have time to playing with? looking at the girl lazily laying on the chair Eli couldn't help but smile shooking his head at the kiddo acting girl. goes closer sit next to her as Eli could smell the sweet scent on jiyeon body flying through his nose, the feminine scent make people imagined into a peaceful world. thinking of that Eli close his eye to enjoy the smell around him by the girl next to him.

"what are you still doing here? aren't I told you to go?" what wrong with him? closing the eye thinking of something, if he in public people might call police send him back to where he supposed to live.

Jiyeon angry voice got interupting eli's beautiful world he open his eye in disappoints but a smile soon appear when a looking at the girl in front of him. "is this place yours? I can sleep here if I want" said Eli while laid his body down on the chair with a stretching leg.

'huh' what wrong with this guy? he want to get punch? as want to have a quiet place to take rest but why suddenly appear a pabo guy as her tutor and even not going after her rejection? his face got really thick.. As thought Leejoon was the annoyance and naughty one but compare to the guy in front of her Leejoon just a little corner of this guy. Anger jiyeon kicks the chair hard with both her hands place on the waist carying the devil face.

"Yes Classmate Jiyeon" Eli acted innocent with his sleepy eye "if you can't sleep I can stay with you, or if you feel bore I can make you laugh" looking at eli smiling face jiyeon just want to give him a punch on the face. jiyeon never seen a pevert guy like him before.

"i'm saying the last time, are you going yourself or need me to kick you out off here" jiyeon angry said grinding one's teeth out of angry staring at the shameless guy. eli shook his head with a cute face acting like a kid "I'll stay here with you, Classmate Jiyeon ah, can we be friend?" smile sweetly eli hold jiyeon hand shifty.

pulled her hand back immediately jiyeon stares at eli warning him 'do-not-touch-me' face while rubbing her hand numerously. where does this special guy came from? didn't said Top 2 of Korean school isn't? then why does they still have a guy like him? the principle eye need to re-check.

Jiyeon looking at the guy sitting on the chair smiling at her which make she got more angry, no... don't need to get mad at the strange and abnormal guy, don't need to waste time with him. stared at eli the last time jiyeon pick up her bag head back to class.

But walked few steps eli already stood up and follow her, sighed heavily jiyeon stop her track turning around looking at eli with an angry face. Just want to make him scare instead eli gives jiyeon a bright smile "do you want me to carry your bag classmate Jiyeon?" took jiyeon bag carried on his back and the smile never stop at Eli face. Doesn't know why playing with the girl in front all of his stressness and tiring gone even he got more interesting when seeing her angry.

"Yah! don't you have shame or what? when did I told you" took back her bag from eli's hand jiyeon shout out, "don't follow me" give him a warn jiyeon angry walk out the room.

Jiyeon sighed while hands on her waist with face up the sky, she doesn't know how to deal with that guy, as jiyeon thought eli not follow her after her warning but walk a step he follow the step, walks two he follow two. angry turned over face eli as jiyeon give him a sweet smile and that smile got surprises eli, as he thought jiyeon will shouting at him or even using her strength with him like what she did on Lee Joon but she didn't. Even he got a little disappoint but it quickly fly away when the girl in front smiling at him. That was the first time she smile at him...

"Sorry Eli ssi, what should I do to make you stop following me? if I once again know you follow me... then don't reproach for not warning you" the smile quickly gone and replace that was an angry look as jiyeon show up her fist near eli face hope he stop following her. If he continue to follow then she won't keep calm but need to use her strength.

"I'll stop if you can beat me" jiyeon turned back after hearing eli's voice. "I'll teach you a lesson if you still following me" jiyeon walk back stand in front of eli talking face to face. doesn't have a feeling today but she must do to kick that tail away. "I will. but... If you lose... you must be friend with me and let me be your tutor, don't didtches class during my time" eli said all what he want out, doesn't know how much jiyeon didn't want goes to class but jiyeon must attend at his tutor time.

"If I win I don't want to see your face again, you better hid away when you see me" said with a serious face jiyeon throw her bag on the side crossing her arms with a smirk.

Eli smile agree on what jiyeon said... and the game starting...

The both of them stand in front of the basketball court looking at each other in the eye. girl crossing her arms while guy one hand holding the ball and the other keep on the pocket looking at jiyeon with smile. The game started after that as the both of them play all of their strength, they doesn't want the other to win and the ball keep bounce on the floor from one hand to the other.

Using 30 minute as the ending time but over 10 minute the both of them still got the same score 9-9 and sweat already fall over the both uniforms, Eli took of his jacket throwing away on the chair curl up his sleeve with a smirk when seeing jiyeon slowly took off her jacket.

The game continued after that and the both of them still fighting to get the ball, jiyeon bounced the ball on the floor while not letting eli got them back as eli was behind jiyeon tried to get the ball on her hand, but not that easily as jiyeon play pretty well and her skill got more higher than Kevin and Alex. stand behind jiyeon as whenever she turned or twisted her hairs blowing follow her every movement, Eli got dull-witted by the smell on jiyeon body and the scent came out from her hair.

"BANG"

Because of not getting rid of the smell on jiyeon body Eli stand their watching jiyeon throw the ball to the net, and goal...

Jiyeon smile evily looking at eli "15-13 now you must do like what you said" jiyeon smiling while using her hand as a fan after a hard work. "the time not finishing yet" eli said with a serious face "oh? only 5 minute left? do you think you can beat my score?" jiyeon said "just only in 5 minute my score will higher than you" Eli said and goes to pick up the ball on the floor. Jiyeon nodded looking at him, she want to see how could he use that 5 minute to beat her score.

The game starting once again and this time Eli got more stronger and the ball got hit harder on the floor more than before, his face shown he was serious like he at the real battle fighting for the country. continued like that the both uses all of their skills and technique to get the ball in the net as one was moving the ball not letting the other got got and waiting to goal while the other trying to catches the ball.

"BANG"

Jiyeon eye cannot let go of the ball flying to the net and it run around the net not getting in which make her heart beat got held back watching the ball spinning around. And... her heart got heavy when the ball slowly goes through the net and fall on the floor.

"BIP...BEEP...BEEP..."

the alarm rang signing ending the game with the score 16-15... Eli smiling face walking closer to jiyeon while show up his hand once again "start from now i'll be your friend... and your tutor... Jiyeon ssi"

"how could that be? how could you beat my score within 5 minute?" jiyeon stared at eli in disbelieve. how could that be? she remember the ball still on her hand but just a moment the ball already got into his hand by a pass of him...

"don't you know that i'm school sport captian?" eli proudly said, before he only using 1 minute to goal but jiyeon wasn't like other girl, she's a girl but her techniques of keeping the ball was perfect, if he not a little faster than her he not sure he'll beat her score.

"you're treating! this game won't count" jiyeon angry said.

"hey Jiyeon ssi, don't said like that, isn't because i'm a school captian and you said don't count. you're pulling my pride down" eli unhappy shot back.

"Why don't you said you're school sport captian? and staying here playing me..." does that fair? she just a girl and playing with a captian of school who brought gold cup to school every year.

"just because you don't asked me. don't blame others, just because you didn't care of other and just sleep all say then why don't you know that i'm school sport captian" jiyeon to speechless of what eli said. just because of the laziness of her and got lose by a treater like him.

"it ok, start from now on you can get to know more about me like what I like, what I dislike, and i'll tell you everything about me for you to know more about me so we can understand each other more" doesn't care jiyeon staring at him annoying eli spoke with a smile.

get to know what he like? what his like? used to know more about each other? are they dating or what? didn't he think she and him was dating? jiyeon stared at him and pick up her bag with the jacket walk off the room leaving Eli smile happily at his winning game.

"Park Jiyeon! see you in class" Eli shouted at the back of jiyeon with a enjoying face, today was one of his happiest day for playing with her. took a deep breath eli smile got more wide when jiyeon scent still around him.

watching the girl walking in front of him eli place his hand on the chest with a smile "park jiyeon, you must take care of my heart well..."

 

I wonder how many people still reading Myungyeon story?...

I didn't update for a long time now...

sorry...