Devi's angry

Devil vs Angel

few days later after Eli asking his friends looking for someone and both of his friends went to him with their frustrated face. Eli ah! there are 56 transfer student and 3 students got their last name Kim. kevin said while sat on the table and look at Eli exciting face. but there's none of them what you're looking for. kevin added. Eli face got changed when he know that his father daughter doesn't have the same surename as him. how could that be? he thought himself awhile and heading to somewhere leaving his friends behind.

Lizzy and Myungsoo still stared at each other about who will got IU in hand and finally they play a game to find the winner "scissor, paper & rock" the final result was out and the winner was Lizzy and IU will be her partner for the last month test.

Time skipped and everyone has already chosen their partner and only Myungsoo and Jiyeon left. no other choices myungsoo gotta be paired with jiyeon whether he wanted or not. The bell rang and all of them head home with their youful face because no one want to study.

IU ah! let have some *toddokki!* (might written worng) and IU nods her head but myungsoo gotta upset and he just back home himself. Myungsoo ah! don't be like that! lizzy said while place her hand over his shoulder but still he didn't resopnse. yah! Rabbit liver! didn't I force you to play the game? you might go incase you won right? I never seen any man like you! such a rabbit liver. lizzy said and release his shoulder and hugged IU arms and walking away to the other side. Myungsoo rubbing his hairs while looked at his friends leaving him behind alone. he have no choices and just run to them and have some fun.

After that they went around the shopping centre and looking for some clothes but the girls just head to the ladies shop instead of both and leaving myungsoo outside the shop waiting for them. IU saw myungsoo disappointed face and she pulled lizzy out of the shop and 3 of them walking around the shop.

ELi and his friends also at that shopping centre and they sat at the meal place. talking something and Alex got shocked when he saw another familiar girl walking passes them with the black outfit and showing her y legs. wasn't she the student who got changed into our class? her name is Park Jiyeon right? Alex said while pointed at jiyeon. at school she was a devil but outside wearing some y cloths and she changed 180 degree. Kevin said while his eyes still staring at jiyeon. Eli got disappoitment wit his friend and said with an angry voice. YAh! what are you trying to do! with no responce. looks yummy! I wonder I could take it to be mine! and slowly swollow it...Eli ah! do you want to have it first.  alex said with his eyes shut and his face was full of happiness. Don't touch it! Eli said with a cold tone. owh! why? it looks really yummy! Alex said with confusing eyes. YAh! I'm warning you all! if you gonna do something to her, and you 2 will died. Eli said and pointed his fingure to his friends. Yah! what are you talking about! I said the pizza in front of me! who cares about her! Alex said and take the big piece of pizza and slowly put on his mouth. seems like someone has a crush on her already! Kevin said while watching on Eli expressions. I'm going first! Eli said and hurry walks off, once again he leaves his friends behind.

Myungsoo got tired by a long day and looking around the shop and three of them head home by walking. I told you two don't need to buy too much! Myungsoo complainning. IU: it's nothing much! this is all the cloths  we give to Uee Auntie birthday. IU said and smile at Myungsoo. Yah! that's Jiyeon! lizzy pointed at Jiyeon who as in front of them by the trafic light. Club? myungsoo open his eyes because he cannot imagined an underage people was allowed to enter easily. Watching Jiyeon walked inside and they once again widen their eyes when they saw some of the girls was followed jiyeon to the club.

IU: what should we do? seems like Jiyeon might in danger! she looks at myungsoo and he just shook his head. Don't worry! just entered like what jiyeon did! Lizzy said calmly and looking at Myungsoo and IU. but we're wearing an uniforms! they will not let us go if they saw us like this! myungsoo said. I have an Idea! lizzy said with her smile and looks excitement.

Lizzy ah! don't tell me... myugnsoo said while pointed at the bag where IU and lizzy bought the cloths for Uee auntie. Lizzy smile happyly and show up the bag to myungsoo but his face was wild...