officially Dating

Devil vs Angel

"Yah Kim Myungsoo! why you are holding Jiyeonnie hand? ARE YOU TWO DATING?"

Instantly the cold feeling surrounding Myungsoo's back making him stoping the step. Not only Leejoon eyes but people who attend all eyeing on him and Jiyeon. For the first time, the first time he got that much attentions on other people. anry, hate, envy... He only come he to propose his feeling but why... why... everything end up like this... should be thankful the girl standing beside for giving him too much welcomes from others to him or thanks her making the situation become worse.

There were many girls linked guys hand but not like him like that... hand holding hand, already know school dating is prohibited eventhough both of them are nothing to each other but in other people eyes is not like that. What should he do if all of them thought Jiyeon and him dating... and... IU, how can he explained to her after that...

Giving a big sigh Myungsoo slowly move his hand away from Jiyeon's hand. Everyone misunderstood already enough, please not letting IU misunderstand him.

Sawing Jiyeon looking at what he was doing, Myungsoo only give a fake smile explaining his reaction.

"ugh.uhm...that.. Jiyeon ssi..."

But not letting Myungsoo do what he trying to do, Jiyeon quickly hold back his hand more tighten than before.

"what are you doing you 'babo', wanted to give up"

"but I don't want IU to get misunderstood"

"shut up"

no matter how hard Myungsoo did, his hand still got hold in the devil's hand. ignores the other peoples eyes, the both of them still holding hands walking to the food table. but the things is... Jiyeon dragging Myungsoo whenever she goes.

"Yah! are you two crazy? remember this is school! dating is not allowed but you too still holding hand walking like your house?.. Yah you Kim Myungsoo..."

"It's none of your business Lee Joon ssi!"

Thought he heard it wrong, 'none of his business, Leejoon ssi' hahaha... for the first time, the first time Jiyeon called him like that... called him like a stranger... Staring at the two walking in front Leejoon tighten his fist.

Because of you Kim Myungsoo, Just because of you Jiyeon act like not closer to him. cannot take the embarrassment, grind one's teeth with anger Leejoon promised himself must take a revenge on the one who make him like that.

"Kim Myungsoo...You this Jerk...I swear will make you far away from Jiyeon."

staring at Kim Myungsoo face the last time before heading away from the party.

............

On the dancing stage, Jiyeon as Myungsoo partner but his eyes only looking at the couple who not a far away from him. Doesn't know what to do his heart getting heavier when looking at IU smile happiness dancing with Eli. The two of them were like no others, IU smile always pretty but never thought that much beautiful. He never saw IU smile like that for him, even though they lived since the young ages.

"Agh..."

Surprised by the scream, Myungsoo got into shock when sawing Jiyeon giving him a dead look while rubbing her feet.

"I'm really sorry, I don't mean it..."

"If you really do I already kicking you out of here" Jiyeon grind one's teeth when saying that. IU is pretty but could it be that out of soul?

"are you alright?" Myungsoo careful asked, but recieved by a sharped look of Jiyeon.

"again"

The both of them continuing smoothly following dance to the music, Myungsoo more concentrate on his step tried not to step on Jiyeon's foot again. But...

His mind doesn't listened to what he thought, a 1 minute before his careful still on the partner, a minute later his eyes already looking at someone's parter... Myungsoo eyes cannot move an inches when sawing IU spining follow by the music, and he has to agreed that, the both of them looking perfect match.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo" Jiyeon said

"uh?" surpriced Myungsoo turned his head looking at Jiyeon and...

"Agh..."

The second time... the second time at the same spot. Jiyeon bitten her lowe lip to bear the pain on the feet. Myungsoo non-stop saying sorry as he could felt how hurt that was because one hand of Jiyeon tighten grabs on his arm.

"I'm really sorry,.. Jiyeon ssi..."

"what's wrong with you Kim Myungsoo..." breath out a sigh, Jiyeon stood up looking at Myungsoo who wore a worried on the face.

"I cannot help if you step your foot like that on me in a few minute later to someone"

Myungsoo still doesn't get what Jiyeon said but as he said to himself not to step on Jiyeon feet one more time. and be more focused on his dance.  

............//.....

"Annyeong" Jiyeon said to IU and Eli when they dance near.

"Hi, Jiyeon ssi, Myungsoo ssi" Eli smile sweetty to Jiyeon.

"OH, JIyeon, Myungsoo annyeong" IU smile replied the two.

Knowing the partner's hand become stiff when looking IU hand in Eli's hand. Tighten the hand to get Myungsoo's attention. Jiyeon smile to him and quickly looking at the two who Eli and IU still doesn't know what will happening next.

"mind if we swap partner from now on?" The three getting shock after Jiyeon words coming out.

"Of cource" Eli happiness face quickly said and with a spin, both Jiyeon and IU got changing into partner.

IU got upsetting but still gave a smile when her partner become Myungsoo. In opposite, Myungsoo getting excited as ever because now IU already dancing with him instead of Eli or someone else.

Untill now he understood what Jiyeon just said to him before "I cannot help if you step your foot like that on me in a few minute later to someone".

He felt so sorry and thankful for what Jiyeon did for him. wait until he successfully express his feeling, he will treat Jiyeon nicely after that.

Saw Jiyeon and Eli faring apart, Myungsoo take a deep breath before he wanting to said out what's kept in his heart for so long. Listen by what Jiyeon said "IU's a good, pretty girl. if You don't manage your time she might become someone else girlfriend" If this time he cannot said what he wanted too, he might loose her.

"IU ah..."

"uhm?"

"I......"

...........//................

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo, how was it?"

Patted on Myungsoo's shoulder but who else doesn't said anything instead looking down the road watching cars passing by. Looking at Myungsoo like that, Jiyeon already knew what was happening between IU and his lover.

"it's cold here, we should go back"

At night on the rooftop become quiet and peaceful, such a beautiful place, but the wind blows getting stronger and stronger even she just came her not even 5 minute already felt cold, doesn't know this babo stayed here for how long. Since the swoping partner, she already drag Eli to another place letting Myungsoo not being shy in front of someone he knew, didn't know Eli that guy such a talkative person. non-stop asking her for hangout, if she not excusing to the toilet doesn't know she have to stayed there for how long. maybe till the party end.

"Yah~ Kim Myungsoo" wanting to said something, but Myungsoo suddenly turned his face over. At the time looking into his eyes, Jiyeon doesn't know what to said. that was a sad looking eyes.... even she could seen there are water in it.

"Jiyeon ah... " For few minute later Myungsoo said with a sigh. "IU... she reject me..."

"I knew that" Myungsoo widen his eyes after hearing Jiyeon word. she know that... how could she...

Realising the confusion into Myungsoo's eyes. Jiyeon only sigh and walking forward looking down the road.

"All people have eyes will know it who IU's falling in love with" turning to look into Myungsoo eyes Jiyeon continued "except you, a babo".

Everyone know... everyone know... except him, except him. It's not like he doesn't know anything, but he just doesn't wants to accept the fact that... he doesn't want to. Instead of lying to himself, that could make him felt happier and easier. But... he cannot lied himself forever.

"I think you better forget that love, there're many girls more pretty and good than IU. Suzy not too bad, just a little shy but such a good girl." JIyeon giving an option "Lizzy... ani, lizzy's a clumsy girl, pass her. Myungsoo ah, girl in this school all rich and beautiful, before maybe not but now you already become a handsome guy. I'm sure they'll come over to you so that time you can slowly choose. choose until you.."

"how about you.."

"uh?"

"why don't you mention you in there?"

Its not just I don't mention myself, just because you're suitable with my style. If that person was Leejoon or other guys Jiyeon already said that to them. excluded someone who got rejection so she doesn't want to hurt his feeling more and need to find something more worthy word to said it out.

"it's not like that, you see.... I'm a devil, a bad girl and not pretty as suzy or IU. even you said I'm a bad girl so I'm not fit with your style so why should I said myself out" those words should be alright right? hope this topic gone.. so cold...

"you're right, you're a bad girl,... pretty bad"

Listened to what Myungsoo said, Jiyeon really want to kick him down the road.

"but... I know you're not that bad..."

What is not that bad? to the other peoples' eye, bad is bad and good is good.

"I don't know the reason why always making yourself become a bad girl in front of other people. but through the way you're treating us, the way you're helping me out... I know... you're a good girl" looking at Jiyeon into the eyes. Myungsoo seriously face faces Jiyeon "you're a good girl... in my eyes".

Jiyeon got touched my why Myungsoo said, nose become hot and felt like tears will drops if cannot control. a moment later Jiyeon calming herself down and turned into the cold Jiyeon as everyone normally seen.

"want to hear a story?" turned over to Myungsoo Jiyeon smile lightly. but the facing up the sky with many thought.

"8 years ago, there a really hapiness family, the couple marriage have a 10 years old girl. that little girl lived in the happiness surounding her, in that time she thought the three of the could be like that forever that should be great. but never thought that... not for too long... the hapiness she'd seen before just a scene in the story of the family making their child happy."

took a deep breath Jiyeon continued...

"one day, the little girl back home early and hide in the clothes storage,wanting to surprise the parents. But accidently the parents come back with a loud sound. till that time the little girl know that... the happiness they'd built just a lied. they've beed divorce 3 years already. they just don't want the little girl got a bad kids memories so acting as a happiness couple. but 2 months later... they're no longer hiding and they father moving away from home".

"what's going on next?"

"uhm?" Jiyeon turned over looking at Myungsoo who still waiting for her.

"what will happend to that little girl?"

"that little girl?" quiet for a moment, Jiyeon shooking her head for an answer.

"your story quite interesting"

Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo with a interested face. looking at Jiyeon in the eyes, wanted to make sure something as he cannot saw what's inside the girl's eyes. it's so deep, he cannot reached the end and cannot know what her thought was.

"that little girl... is you right?"

Jiyeon only smile like she just hear a funnly story.

"How do you know that little girl is me? you pity that little girl or... seeing me similiar like that little girl?"

"I..It's not like that... you don't get misunderstood me... what I mean is.."

"you don't need to be worried... I'm just kidding"

Myungsoo sighed in relief when hearing Jiyeon's word. at least she don't get misunderstanding him.

"but why... you're that nervous and told me not to misunderstood you? are you interested in me?"

"uh?..."

"look at you face now... all red..."

Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon with a confused face.

"or I could be said... you love me... without you realising it?"

Myungsoo got shocked with what Jiyeon said. love her? he never thought of loving her... but when did he heard she said that... his heart beat rapidly... it's like a kid got caught by doing something wrong...

"Myungsoo ah..."

Myungsoo widen his eyes when Jiyeon suddenly come closer to him, making his self in the mible of the wall and Jiyeon. that was an awkward position....

"Myungsoo oppa..."

More than that... Jiyeon already grabs both her hands around his neck... heart... please stop beating faster...

Myungsoo stayed rooted when Jiyeon closer her face to his as they could smell their breath together...

"we are..." as his heart nearly jumps out when her breath blows to his face making his face red like a ripe tomatoes, but then the voice behind cutting them off.

"Eli ssi... why are you standing here?"

That was Lizzy voice... From his eyes looking and that was IU and the rest, included Eli. They all looking at him and Jiyeon where she back facing them but face facing him.

Swalled the saliva Myungsoo hardly said "Jiyeon ssi..."

"Kim Myungsoo... let's date" 

"uh?" did he hear wrong? what Jiyeon just saying? but with that loud sound... people behind all hear it right? what should he do...

cupped Myungsoo's face with her hand Jiyeon look into his eyes "Kim Myungsoo! as you said I'm a good girl in your eyes then why don't we date?" release Myungsoo face Jiyeon again grabbed his neck as her face moving a bit closer "or... you still want to head over heel Lee Ji Eun"

soft... sweet... like an ice cream... that was in Myungsoo head right now... the moment Jiyeon said IU name he could feel Jiyeon's lips touching his... making him doesn't think of anything but just imagined who was the taste of that...

Hand doesn't listened to what his mind said but showly hold on Jiyeon's waist, slowly slowly tighten until the girl in front stayed in his embrace. In Myungsoo head right now only the girl in front of him even he doesn't know what other people's look or what they said.

Realising Myungsoo's embrace but Jiyeon only smile and just letting he do whatever he want. as just an option for him to have an experience. but... looking into that eyes... wasn't it too real? that face, that eyes could only show for lovers only... but Myungsoo... or really he...

Before Jiyeon wanted to said some thing... but Myungsoo aleady move his face closer to her and said with the lower voice as only she can hear.

"Please make me forget IU" Jiyeon don't said anything but only looking at Myungsoo with a smile and...

leaned her lips into him... closing her eyes and slowly deepen the kiss...

Doesn't care what people do from the back, Jiyeon release the kiss with a smile...

"Kim Myungsoo... your first kiss... is mine"

 

.............. //....................

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW

Jiyeon: Everything between us let's end for today"

Naeun: Even between us and your lover... Kris...

...............//............

Jiyeon: HyunAh, you can't touch him.

HyunAh: wae? he's your? look so cute...

Jiyeon: Because... His las name "Kim"

...............//...............

Leejoon: I'll make Eli become yours, but you have to listened to what I'm saying.

IU: how would I know what you said is right?

Leejoon: I can't find anything wrong for you not to do that...

IU: I know you like Jiyeon, but I won't let you hurt Myungsoo

Leejoon: don't worry... I think Suzy will take care of him... you just make sure that... tomorrow night... XX hotel...

............//...............

Myungsoo: Jiyeon ah... I... I... really don't know what was happened...

Jiyeon: you still acting innocent? Kim Myungsoo! I'm wrong to think that you're a goat...

Myungsoo: I... yesterday we all drunk..

Jiyeon: and everything can happened even we slept together? that what you wanna tell me?

Myungsoo: I... actually its like that...

Jiyeon: you....