laughing at myungsoo

Devil vs Angel

Jiyeon hopeless calling iu name, her breath become heavier the more she tried to walk closer to the the girl face before ambulance sending her to the hospital. She really hope that girl isn't IU because if something happened to IU jiyeon will regreted entire of her life because of her own business makes people around her causes in trouble.

"Pls move away...." " pls move away" Jiyeon saw an ambulancer and police officer making their way sending the girl to the ambulance make her heart beat faster. she fasten her speed to see the girl last time before she got sending away, but a familiar voice has stopped her spot.

"Jiyeon ah" jiyeon widen her eyes in shock because she couldn't believed what she just heard. slowly turned around to where that voice came from, jiyeon's heart beat faster than ever and she doesn't know how to describes her feeling right now when she saw the girl smiling in front of her.

"Jiyeon ah, come here" once again IU called jiyeon while waves her hand to signed jiyeon come to her way. Jiyeon tighten her fist in angry and walked faster to where IU was standing, not walking but she actually running like if she don't catches her iu might fly away.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU JUST DOING! WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER YOUR CALL! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO HANG UP THE PHONE! DO YOU KNOW THAT HOW MUCH I WORRIED!... YOU..." jiyeon shouted loud in front of iu and doesn't cared what people think about her because just only jiyeon knowing how she felt after seeing iu are safe.

Jiyeon doens't make anysound when she saw IU lower her head in regret, she took a heavy sighed while patting her head with the other hand place on her waist. "sorry Jiyeon ah, I just goes to the store buy you a drink because I know you'll y after running" Jiyeon eyeing at iu who was sobing and tears are coming out from her eyes while handed the drinks in front of jiyeon.

She was speechless, didn't know what to said, shoulting at her for making she worried? or crying along with her after seeing her safe?

jiyeon just stared at the drink in iu's hand and to iu. she slowly took the drink from IU gently, "then why did hang up the called?" this time more softer than before, iu looked up and give jiyeon an innocent face "I tried to run fast to buy you drink and come back as soon as possible because you might be worried if didn't see me there, as I was running, I accidently slips and the phone got broken" Jiyeon kept silent by iu's explanation, she got touches by what IU said. her heart feels warm when she looked at the drink on her hand, that was the first time from many years could feel the word "family" whereas she never felt before.

Tried to hold tears back not to falling down, take a deep inhale jiyeon looking at iu who still carrying a sad face looking at her. "can you walk?" IU just look at jiyeon and smile, her  ankle feels really pain but she tried hard to walk back that make the pain gained harder. IU just nodded her head lightly as she doesn't want jiyeon worried more about her anymore.

"look at you, the pain all written on your face already but still denying it" jiyeon said while lower her knee "jump on" IU just looked at jiyeon with a confusion face. "quickly! If you don't want that Ajumma scolding again"

"but..." "no but! quickly..." IU then slowly lied her chest against jiyeon's back for piggy ride. on the way to the bus stop the both of them didn't talk as iu really want to broke the silent but she affraid talking will waist jiyeon energy.

"Mianne" jiyeon said "uh?" iu uh a sound while looking at her "I shouldn't shouting at you a moment ago" jiyeon said while tighen her hand to make iu feels save on her back. "I'm the person who must be sorry, next time i'll don't go anywhere else to make you worried" iu sound so soft and that melt jiyeon's heart. To jiyeon, iu aren't her relative but iu make jiyeon feel the warmth of family, the happiness of relative and waken her cold heart up as she thought never no more waken up.

"komawo" that was the last word came out from jiyeon said to the girl got sleeping on her back.

................... 

At home, before dinner jiyeon went out from her room to the kitchen and saw the three head getting closer and whispering something. she couldn't hear anything from a far distance, she walked closer to where the three were and quietly stand behind them.

"can't you see it?" Lizzy eyeing at IU and myungsoo who just shook their head continuesly "how come? I can see it clearly but why can't you two see it? that's the different between a normal mind and an important mind." lizzy stated. jiyeon stood behind them just smirked in rediculous.

"we didn't see any signed that they have something different" Myungsoo said and iu nodded her head in agree. "what are you talking about?" suddenly jiyeon voice come out from behind and make the three lying back on their chair in shock.

"omo..." iu patted her chest to calm her down. "who's different?" jiyeon ignored the three expression and asking what she want to know. "we... are talking about Suzzy and 2Joon" iu said while staring up stairs to see incase suzy might hear them.

"nerd girl? 2joon? what's wrong with them?" jiyeon give them a curious look. Lizzy just sighed as on more person who doesn't cared what was happened in the family. "can't you see suzy has something different than the other time?" jiyeon just shook her head to answer lizzy question. "GOD..." lizzy patted her head while lying back to the chair in hopeless.

"why don't you all put a little on the other people around you?" lizzy words make jiyeon, iu and myungsoo looking one to another and back on lizzy. "can't you see that suzy... she avoid to see joon's face..." lizzy word make jiyeon more curious and quickly pull the chair next to myungsoo and sat down to hear the rest of lizzy's story.

"suzy this time doesn't talk much, especially in front of joon..." that sentense of lizzy waken up the rest people who was their to rethink of what was happened few days ago. "kind of... once I saw suzy walking to the canteen but then she turned back and lower her head walked off the canteen, and that time lee joon was there as well" the rest nodded their head after myungsoo's statement.

"once she asked me about non related...." jiyeon blurted out. "bwo? what did she said?" only jiyeon's word all makes the three curious to hear. "she just asked me how do I feel when I got my first kiss" the rest widen their eyes in shocked when they heard about kiss. they never thought an innocent like suzy could asked those kind of question.

"which means... there must be something happened between 2joon and suzy... they sleep together in a room" lizzy said and make the rest nodded. "but what can we do to know all about their story?" iu asked in hopeless. "she'll won't answer us if we asked her directly" myungsoo just sighed after his statement. they really want to know what happened between the two.

"I really want to know... wish one day she'll shared her heart to us" IU sighed. "don't need to wish... there's something can helped us to know what's inside the nerd girl's heart" the three eyeing at jiyeon after hearing that. "you mean..." lizzy pointed at jiyeon like she know what jiyeon talking about. "you're not a pabo at all" jiyeon high five lizzy with a smile and that make myungsoo and iu staring at them in confusion.

jiyeon and lizzy looked at myungsoo and iu face and shook their head, in study they're the smartest but why their face look idiot like that? jiyeon and lizzy just sighed. myungsoo and iu looked at each other while lower their head in union by embarrassed.

"but.... where can we got that? you know that we don't have money" lizzy said with a sad face. "don't worried" jiyeon stood up while taking her phone calling for someone, after ending the called jiyeon waves the phone on her hand to the three with a smirk to signed them everything are done.

....................

"Knock... Knock...Knock..." soon the ringing and the four of them head to the door to see who visiting at those time. "Miss Jiyeon, the thing you need" a young guy who called jiyeon in formal way hand her a box with a bow in respect. "is that the new verson?" jiyeon take the box and asked with a cold tone like she did before. "neh! that's the new verson" the guy bowed again. "are there something else you want me to do?" the guy asked while looking at jiyeon. "you can go now" the guy nodded his head and bow once again before leaving.

"jiyeon ah, you're so cool... who's that guy? look not bad at all" lizzy said "just one of the guy" jiyeon said and carried the box on her hand walks to the dinning table.

sku_64822_2.jpg

After done opening the box, iu and myungsoo just looked at the strange machine on the table in confusion. "what are you gonna do with that machine?" myungsoo pointed at the machine in front of him. "if you want to know then put your hand on it, you'll know how does it work" jiyeon smirked.

myungsoo did as what jiyeon said placing his hand on the machine, jiyeon slowly took out the little book inside the box and quickly scanned them. but then throw on the table in frustrating. lizzy quickly grabbed the book and slowly scanned them, she then soon smirked evily and place the book back on the table.

"uhum..." lizzy clear before asking myungsoo "myungsoo, have you ever to wet the bed when you was young?" lizzy words make myungsoo face turing red like a tomato while turing to look at jiyeon then IU. "answer me" lizzy smirk again. "yes... or....no" myungsoo can't answer lizzy words because if say yes he can't face them anymore and if say no... the machine know that he lied and will shocked him that'll got more shame... but... instead of saying yes... why don't he tried to said no... maybe the electric shock not that hard like what he saw and may be he can control it.

Myungsoo smile and said "NO" but then.... "AGHHH>>>>" his screamming coming out from his mouth when he instantly got shocked by the machine after his answer.

"hahahahahah...." lizzy laughed hard while lying on the floor, iu just laugh silently by cover because she don't want myungsoo embarrassed. "HAHAHAHA...." JIyeon then bursted to laugh while covering her stomach and face up heaven. Myungsoo face turning darker when they saw the three girl making fun of him.

"HAHAHAHAHA....." IU couldn't hold her quiet laughed any longer after jiyeon and lizzy's laughing sound and that make she followed the two laugh out of her lungs.

Myungsoo face like a black pan when he saw the three girl in front of him, he glared at lizzy in disgusted, but then his eyes turned into smile when he saw beautiful girl laughing without knowing anything in front of him...

he couldn't helped but smile when he saw her bright and shiny smile...

jiyeon_laugh_red_scarf__4_L-Myungsoo-l-myungsoo-33903980-1400-1000