wait for me, will you?

Devil vs Angel

 

 

 

Once again open an eyes Jiyeon realise she was lyed in the hospital, the taste here make she uncomfortable. Looking around there were many eyes looking her, included those pair of eyes of someone. The moment four eyes met Jiyeon could feel her heart rapid beating, quickly moving her away before tears falling out. 

"Jiyeonnie ah, are you alright? thanks god you're awake" Mrs Kim Tae Hee sighed in reliefs after Jiyeon awake "you scared me death". hold Jiyeon cold hands Mrs Kim unable to control the tears.

"I'm ok omma" smiled Jiyeon looking at the rest "sorry for make you all worried"

The rest didn't keep on silent after sawing Jiyeon eyes looking at one spot. Looking one to another as union, Mrs Kim starting walking out then the rest followed. Soon in the room only two person left.

Lyed on the bed Jiyeon silently looking at Myungsoo who stand not far from her. His eyes still looking at Jiyeon paling face, he didn't know her condition if Leejoon not telling on the way to see her.

"Myungsoo ah"

"babo" Myungsoo cut Jiyeon off "why don't you tell me earlier? why keep making yourself suffer like that?"

"Myungsoo ah..." "Just because you don't want me to know so that's reason why you said you don't want to see me again?"

Jiyeon smile looking at Myungoo angry face "I just don't want to see an unhappy Myungsoo..." "but your word already make me unhappy. didn't you know how upsetting I am after hearing those word? you know that I...." Myungsoo losing his word after seeing Jiyeon smiling face, even a pale face but cannot hid her beauty smile.

Jiyeon chuckled when once again seeing a babo face Myungsoo, patted on the bed signing Myungsoo sitting on, for long but Myungsoo standing still looking at her. Not talking a word Jiyeon only looked back at Myungsoo waiting for how long he standing there, closing the eyes Jiyeon felt really tired, she don't even have enough energy to talk to him.

Realised Jiyeon tired face, Myungsoo slowly walking to the bed and sitting on. Wanted to touch Jiyeon paling face but hand nearly reached then pulled back. repeated few times but Myungsoo haven't got a courage to touch her. his hands tighten when sawing Jiyeon like that, an unenergetic Jiyeon, a body weakness Jiyeon.

"when are you going to make other people not to worried?" Stand up Myungsoo after sawing Jiyeon tiring face, but a cold tiny hand grabbing his shirt before he walking off.

Looked back Myungsoo saw Jiyeon eyes open looking at him, slowly sit back to bed Myungsoo hold Jiyeon's cold hand tight, he want to give her the warm from his hand for her. As Jiyeon wants to talk something, outside the room hearing the voice from the Doctor. Jiyeon and Myungsoo kept on silent listen to what they said.

Outside the room, the doctor holding Jiyeon's file explaining her condition to Mrs Kim.

"Jiyeon ssi condition getting worse, I suggest send her to U.S.A for an operation the percentage might higher"

Jiyeon lowered her head after listened what the doctor said, but she won't regret. Doesn't matter if heading to other country for treatment. looked up Jiyeon gave a bright smile to Myungsoo "can you call everyone in?" looking myungsoo back Jiyeon know he got really sad, she know Myungsoo just want he to be happy.

Looking at other people, Jiyeon lightly smile "I agreed to for a treatment in America" Mrs Kim tears drops after Jiyeon words, as she still thinking what to said for Jiyeon to agreed for the treatment, she felt release after Jiyeon agreed to go to America.

"I'll then heading to contact to amecia hospital and sending Jiyeon's file to them, Mrs Kim ssi, you can go for a discharge procedures" And everything setting up, Jiyeon will flight for a treatment in 2 days later.

.......................//....................

At the airport the rest all present to sending Jiyeon, looking at the rest Jiyeon gave a bright smile, she wanted to remember each their face. Not sure if she could saw their face later.

"I'll miss you all" Jiyeon waves to the rest before she go, give everyone a tighten hug but Jiyeon cannot let tears falling down. Everyone tears all fall on their face, even Myungsoo a cold namja his eyes already red.

taking a deed sighed Jiyeon talking to the rest of them "I'm not sure that I can come back or not"

"you're gonna come back" Jiyeon chuckled by what Suzy said. she also hope she can...

"Kim Myungsoo... Remember to keep promise by what you said"

Looked at Jiyeon in the eyes Myungsoo lightly nodded his head. that was the promised he kept for when in the hospital Jiyeon asked him. "Wait for me.. will you?" Doesn't know why but after hearing that, without thinking a second he nodding his head.

"then... Suzy ah! do keep eyes eying on Myungsoo for me, don't let any girl near him" Everyone smile after Jiyeon words.

"Eli oppa, I hope you can think of what I said" After knowing Eli's father was her step father, Jiyeon happy to has another relative.

"take care of yourself" that was the only words he could said after knowing the person he falling in love become his step sister.

"Jiyeon ah, it's time to go" Everyone heart beat faster after Mrs Kim asking Jiyeon to get in. They know it's time to said goodbye, Suzy, lizzy and IU crying hugging each others looking at Jiyeon. They can't really let Jiyeon go...

"Jiyeon ah..."

"I really miss you all..."

walking away leaving the cries behind, but Jiyeon step won't stopped

 I'm sorry for letting you all suffer because of me...

sorry for causing trouble alot...

Sorry for everything...

I'm thinking if not knowing you all I'm now might be still in the mud never find the way out...

Not knowing you all I might still the devil forever alone...

thank you...

Because of you all I know what is love... friendships... how to care about people...

thank you so much...

My lovely friends...

 

  

 

6 years later.........

 

 

 

 

 

In the class room, a young pretty girl who standing in front of students with her confused face after lots of difficulties questions from students.

"Ms Bae ssi, how can man and women falling in love?" sitting up front a good looking female student asking with a sweet smile.

"uhm... that is..." Ms Bae falter by what the student asked. telling the truth 'she also don't know...'

"Ms Bae ssi, why does women are man's rib? but not man are women's rib?" a female student asking with her innocent face

"Because man are top of women, women only depends on man" a male student replied with full of proud on his face.

"Of course not... Ms Bae ssi, can you pls explains to us" another female student dissident speak up.

The young teacher that student called Ms Bae, Bae Suzy fixing her glass while looking at her students. she taught Maths, not about love or about adam and his ribs...

"If you all asking me about today's maths solving problems I will answer, but the other stuffs maybe you all cannot get what your answer. Still have time to think about other thing then why not think how to solved the 10 question I asked you to do for home work. I'll checked all of your home work tomorrow."

"oh..no...." The students whined while head down on the desk. If know like that they shouldn't asked... who said Ms Bae Suzy easy to student...

"ok, see you all tomorrow" Suzy smile after sawing her students sighing. looking at them it's reminds her high school time...

It's 6 years already...

 

.................//...................

 

"Hurry! clean it shine, it's a punishment for who not follow the school rules" 

In the music room, a tall teacher standing with long ruler on his hand watching those students cleaning the guiltars, keyboard, piano...etc...with their unwilling faces. This room before were the places where he taught guiltar to a person, not know any thing about guiltar but because wants to get more closer to her and he just said he know how to played. It's been 6 years already...

In a serious face Lee Joon tapping the ruler on his hand checking on each of the instruments. The rest student sighing out after recieving a nod from the Teacher. "Remember to be on time in class next time, if not... you all will get the harder punished,,, not by me... but..." Students all looked at what LeeJoon pointing at the place not far from them...

 

...............//.................

 

"Hurry and Clean it. If it's not clean I'll get that person to clean once again after school" a loud voice coming out by a female teacher.

"Mrs Park, we come here for study not for cleaning those dirties things" a female students complained, they are all elite people, not even touching a little of house work then why would they have to clean such a smelly stink toilet?

"Yah Yah Yah... you student" the teacher called Mrs Park pointing the thick ruler at the student who just speaking "still dare to said come here to studied? if come for study then why don't you sit quietly listen to what the teacher said but fighting with other student? do you think who you are... a student or a gang?"

The students got silents after what she said, even in their heart not unsubmissive by what the teacher said.

"Just said it like you never fought during your high school time" that female student mumbled but head back to her job. But what she said Mrs Park heard it clearly...

Lizzy stand still looking at those students busy cleaning in front of her, she was a good student in high school time and never fought to anyone. But only one person make she no longer to be said a good student in the mouth... because of that person... 6 years...

 

.................//........................

 

"knock...knock...knock..." a handsome man entering with a box of lunch on his hand while the other hold the thick book. a smile on his face disappear when sawing a pack of sandwitches on the table.

"Principle Lee Ji Eun, who agreed for you to eat those unhealthy food like that? don't you know you're eating for 2 people" showed the sandwitches up with his angry face. He wouldn't accept for her to eat that unhealthy foods.

"Dear My Mr Eli, it's Lizzy sandwitches" stand up from the table IU walking to where Eli standing, knowing he got misunderstood IU quickly explained. She already 2 months pregnant, she know what to eat and what not to. Just because of her husband made things up bigger.

"Sandwitches not good for health" slowly carried IU to sit on the couch, Eli quickly opened his lunch boxes for their lunch.

"I know, but Lizzy said only sandwitches make her kept her body, she said she gain 2kg within a month. so she need to diet" smile IU said while helping Eli opeing the lunch boxes.

"Didn't Leejoon said anything? they're still angry at each other?"

Recieving the spoon from Eli IU smile, "what can he said, from the start Lizzy always win over him. but it's been nearly a month the both of them didn't speak to each other"

"that long?" Eli can't believed of what he heard, he can't even stayed away from his wife not even a day but them...

"I think this time is the longest than before" IU smile when talks about Lizzy and Leejoon. the two can easily angry to each other even that wasn't their business. "It's remind me of Myungsoo and Ji..." The silent suddenly appear after IU accidently talked about Jiyeon.

Looking at IU unhappy face Eli quickly pulled her closer while show her the book he just borrowd from a friend "yeobo, take a look. this is I borrowed from a friend and she said it's good for pregnancy women" successfully make his wife happy again. IU will instantly happy when she hear about good for baby.

"but where's Myungsoo? I saw a different teacher taking his classes today" It's the first time sawing Myungsoo missing classes.

"oh, he went to the blind date" IU said not looking at Eli. Books only she inrested right now.

"what? blind date?" that a shocking news... finally Myungsoo can put it down.. it's been 6 years already...

6 years....

Jiyeon already passes away 6 years already... Myungsoo must to moving foward...

 

...............//..................

 

In the restuarant, at the end corner table a pair man and women having lunch together making people jealousy, women is pretty, man are handsome. People in the restuarant all talking about them.

Heared what other people said about them, the lady show a shy smile toward a man in front of her "Myungsoo oppa, mind if I called you that Myungsoo ssi?"

"As you want Ms JaeKyung ssi" sipped a cup of hot tea on his hand Myungsoo smile to JaeKyung. As what he said unhappy the lady in front, she unhappy said "Just called JaeKyung, the 'ssi' sounds so odd". Myungsoo only smile.

"I heared you're a teacher at Woolim High" she looked at Myungsoo in interested "what did you taught?"

"I'm a music teacher" Myungsoo replied.

"Chinja? wow..." JaeKyung blinking her pair of big eyes looking at Myungsoo "Myungsoo oppa, if there're another chance, can you teach me how to play guitar? It should be great if I can play guitar" said her face already turning into red.

"If there are I will teach you" Myungsoo lightly said. It's becuase of Uee Aunty order, he didn't expect they will met again.

"But Myungsoo oppa... why didn't you asked what did I do?" Myungsoo frozed for a while after the sudden question.

"ah ne, JaeKyung ssi, what did you do?"

"me? I like to draw, like to sing and also likes ballet dancing. but those are harder than what I thought so I'm currently look after this restuarant of my father" said JaeKyung pointing at the place where they sat. Myungsoo nodded his head as understood.

"so... Myungsoo oppa... can we da...." As JaeKyung haven't finish her words they heard a voice interupting.

"APPA..."

Everyon eyes all turned to the little boy who stand not far from Myungsoo table calling Myungsoo 'appa'.

"Myungsoo oppa... is that.. your son?" JaeKyung pointing at the little boy standing not far from her table. Looked at the little boy Myungsoo really wants to said 'no, he's not my son' but why he cannot said a word. That little baby face make him has a really strange feeling...

"appa" once again an 'appa' word from a little boy mouth appear making other people can't stop but looking at. With his cutie face they all wish that was their son.

Son? appa? whenever Myungsoo married? why didn't anyone tell her? Seeing Myungsoo kept in silent but looking at the little boy, JaeKyung making a sweet smile kneel down same as the little boy level while rubbing his hair, said with her soft voice "baby ah, where's your parent? kid cannot said 'appa' to whoever anyone is, arasso? where's your parent? noona show you to your parent ok?"

Ignoring what JaeKyung said, the little boy slung her hand away while run over to Myungsoo and hugging him tight. he cried "appa, you don't want Mavin and omma anymore? are you going to married with that ajumma?" pointed at JaeKyung who widen the eyes looking at him.

"Ah..Aj..Ajumma?" the first time hearing that word from a kid.. how can called her old women? this little punk... but in front of Myungsoo and a lots of people,... JaeKyung once again smile happy walking to the crying little boy.

"oh oh...stop crying ok? tell noona, where's your mom, i'll get her here ok?" as soon as the mother come here, she'll instantly mark those mother and son in the restuarant's black book.

"appa... you really don't care about mavin?" holding Myungsoo hands tight not letting go.

"you said your name is Mavin?" Myungsoo smile after Mavin nodded his head. Let Mavin sitting on his lap Myungsoo asking "then mavin, tell uncle how old are you?"

"5" showing his 5 little finger

"uhm... then where's your mom?"

"In the room" pointing at the way where the room were. Looking at the direction of what Mavin pointing, that was the room uses for VVIP people. Which means Mavin not an only a little kid running around.

"Why don't you stayed with your mom but running around?"

"Because Mavin need to go, Appa... can you bring me to the toilet" If not because drinking too much on the way, then mavin wouldn't see appa here.

"ok, i'll take you to the toilet but after that mavin must go back to your mom ok?"

"then I don't want to go to the toilet, appa... you don't want me anymore?" if go to toilet but cannot see appa again, he better hold so he can see appa.

Listened to what the 2 said JaeKyung already losing all of her patience. Walking towards wraps Mavin hands making him stayed away from Myungsoo. Because of Using too much strength Mavin getting hurt as he cried out loud. The quiet restuarant instantly getting noisy than ever with many talking by other peope.

Myungsoo pulled Mavin into his embrace but cann't stopping him, JaeKyungsoo stood still as listening of what people said bad about her. she didn't mean to hurt him.

"appa... huhuhu..." Get into the warmth embrace Mavin cries more louder, finally he can have appa to hug him... appa so warm...

 

"Mavin ah... stop crying.... " Myungsoo comforted him

 

"appa..."

 

"Moon Mavin..."

 

The condition suddenly getting quiet after the voice appear, Mavin stop crying after a voice calling his name. If knowing his mom coming out he wouldn't make things like that. slowly turned his little head over to where the women standing while hands crossing her chest.

brought a bright smile Mavin let go of Myungsoo and run toward his mom calling with his cute voice "Jiyeonnie ah, that ajumma hurting Mavin" said Mavin showing his arm got red by JaeKyung.

"oh... that's red... then we need to go to the hospital for the doctor to see it"

"no need omma, It's fine now. Mavin don't need to go to the doctor" hospital and doctor are the hates of life. he already stayed there since he born till last month, he don't want to see the doctor again. medicine so bitter,... needle so pain...

"haven't you go to the toilet?" Mavin shook his head after his mother question.

"Let's go to the toilet" ignoring what other people eyes, both mother and son acting as there're only the two of them.

Myungsoo now back to his soul, the moment sawing that face his heart was like stop beating. Even he doesn't knowh how Mavin get down to his embrace. Didn't said she already passing away 6 years ago? how come... are there two people that look alike? Looking at that familiar face Myungsoo can't believed what he saw.

Until she turned Myungsoo took all his brave to called the name where he always hided deep in his heart. Park Jiyeon... that name he didn't know how many times appear in his dream...

 

"Park Jiyeon..."

 

Instantly the women holding Mavin's hand stopped. Myungsoo felt like his heart beat rapidly and it's like jumping out when the girl in front of him turing over. But the happiness coming soon also flowing away within a second. Myungsoo smile stuck after the girl in front talking to him.

 

"Sir, do I know you?"