12

Back To You

 

Narrator

 

“What have you been three up to?” Suho asked in between bites.

“Minah’s still the cold CEO that she is, Sehun is still….as jolly as ever.” Kai nodded.

Sehun threw him a look. Minah chuckled.

“How about you, oppa? Are you finally settling here?”

“I think, I am, Meens. Abeoji wants me to work for him.”

“That’s good then oppa. That means your back.” She nodded, then her phone started to ring.

“I’ll just take this.”

 

Minho was making his way to the Italian restaurant his mom had reserved for him. He knew what it was for and he did not want to think about it.

It was another date set by his parents. A blind date.

He stepped in the resto, he saw the girl he was supposed to meet. The girl looked up and met eyes with his.

“Yes, it’s me….Canclled? Well,..thank you for telling me in~”

He felt someone bump into him. He looked down and found Minah blinking at him.

“Minah.” He stepped back to let her steady herself.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t see you. Go on in.” She smiled as she put her phone down and started for the door. Minho’s gaze went back to the girl, she was wearing a dress that revealed too much of her chest and legs. Minho flinched inwardly.

“Uhm, hey.” He turned to Minah.

Minah looked at him, Minho swallowed and took her hand in his, Minah’s eyes widened in response.

“Just this once, please.” He muttered as he tugged on her hand and pulled her to the table where his date was waiting.

“I’m sorry, I got late due to traffic. I mean we.” Minho said as he pulled the chair for Minah to sit.

Minah looked at Minho.

“That’s..okay, but who….?”

“My girlfriend.” Minho said blatantly. Minah’s brows rose and she looked at her fingers.

The girl in front of him looked at Minho, then she grunted.

“Well, I thought…my mother…”

Minho just shrugged, then the girl left the restaurant. It took her five seconds before Minah reacted.

“Are you crazy?” She looked at him.

 

“Uh-oh, Kai go over there.” Suho kicked his foot. Kai was grinning to himself, clearly him and Sehun enjoyed what they saw.

“Ya, if she explodes~”

“This is her mall, hyung. She can~”

“Just go.” Suho hissed, Kai stood up and walked to them.

 

“Hey, hey, Meens. Chill.” Kai was already with them, with both hands placed on her shoulder. Minho looked at him.

“I’m sorry, I just needed to get rid of her.” Minho muttered.

“Well you could have used a much more polite way.” Minah replied as she stood up.

“Nice  meeting you here, Minho. I’ll be joining my friends in our table.” She added, as she turned away.

“Whatever you did, it kinda pissed her off, but don’t worry, she’ll be okay by tomorrow.” Kai nodded to him before following Minah.

 

Minah was quiet throughout the meal.

“Meens, Manager Im sent me a message, the meeting~”

“I know, cancelled.” She nodded to Sehun.

“How did you know the director of Choi Group?” Suho asked.

“We’re having this joint venture project at Jeju.” Sehun replied for her.

Minah nodded.

“Right, Kai?” She looked up.

“Wae?”

“Hyojeong’s at the coffee shop a few stores away, I suggest you talk to her after our meal.”

Kai made a face.

“You and your issues.” She said to Kai, as she flicked a piece of carrot at him. Kai glared at her in annoyance.

 

That was it, Minah was smiling again.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++