10

Back To You

 

Narrator

 

“We’ll eat this well, Sehunie.” Minah smiled before picking up her chopsticks. Sehun rolled his eyes and took his seat.

“You make a decent pasta, maknae.” Kai grinned as he dug in.

“Oh right, Manager Im called earlier, he said we have a meeting with Choi Group tomorrow afternoon.” Sehun said.

“We met him earlier.” Kai muttered.

“He did mention that, I’ll keep that in mind. What are we watching later?” She asked.

“We’re not movie watching yet, we’re going out.” Kai said as he sat up and smiled at them.

“You’re arm’s in a cast, you cant even eat well.” Minah picked up and napkin and wiped his lip. Sehun chuckled.

“We can go around Cheongdam then we can go home and watch movies.” Kai shrugged.

“Ya, you can still think about that? You havent even apologized to Hyojeong yet.”

“But she’s not picking up any of my calls!”

“But still Kai, you hurt her!”

“You know what, guys? I’ll be driving today. You might kill each other.” Sehun sighed and started to eat.

 

Minah switched her trainers for her Loboutin pumps and went down from her room.

“I had a feeling you would feel short when you’re with us.” Kai chuckled. Minah ignored him and headed for the door.

Kai smiled and pulled her sweater down.

“You always forget to pull your clothes down.”

“Did Sehun go down already?” She asked as she slung her Givenchy purse around her shoulder. Kai nodded and opened the door for her.

“We’re having dinner with Suho oppa tomorrow.” Minah said as they walked to the elevator.

“I know, he called me.” Kai looked at his phone, his wallpaper was a photo of Hyojeong and him.

Minah noticed it, then she remained quiet until they got inside the elevator.

“Really, Jongin. You should talk to her. She loves you, and then..you did that.” Minah said as she crossed her arms. Kai frowned.

“I’ll..try.” He replied.

“No you’ll not just try. You will talk to her tomorrow. Promise me that.”

Kai nodded, Minah chuckled and placed one arm around his shoulder as the doors opened.

“Come on, playboy. You’re treating us ice cream today.”

 

Sehun and Kai were checking out the new automobile models while Minah was in a clothing store. On one hand she was holding on to her phone while looking around.

The salesladies watched her every move, a little afraid what she might say. They knew who she was and they definitely knew she was their boss’s boss’s- well she was the big boss.

She picked up two Balmain sweaters and handed it to a saleslady.

“Please wrap it up for me.” She said as she went around, then she felt someone tap her back.

“Miss Kang, right?” The man smiled at her. Minah turned to look at him.

“I’m Lee Youngmin, we met a few months ago at the conference of your new hotel.”

“Ah, really?” Minah said. Youngmin blanched a little.

“What can I do for you?” She looked at him.

“Uhm, I just wanted to ask if you could join me for a cup of coffee.”

“I’m sorry, but I just ate and I’m with my friends right now. Maybe some other time, thank for the offer though.” She said before turning for the next shelf.

“Jongin did say you were still the heartbreaker.” A voice said.

Minah turned with furrowed brows.

“Kai did say you were still around too, Oppa. Even if you don’t show yourself.” She replied with a smirk.

“Ah, there goes my little girl, all grown up.” Jaejoong grinned and gave her waist a small squeeze.

“What brings you here oppa? Shopping?”

“Well, I needed a few things. Are you out with Kai?”

“Him and Sehun are looking at cars.” Minah replied as she looked at the shoes in front of them.

“How…are thigns going between him and…his girlfriend?”

“I don’t know. Kai….he just cant…introduce her to your parents. And I don’t see how that is so difficult for him. Can you talk to him about that oppa?”

Jaejoong smiled knowingly.

“I’ll…try.”

“Ugh, you sound just like him.” She shuddered.

Jaejoong chuckled, then he saw Sehun walking to them.

“Jongin?” Minah looked at him.

“Oh, hey Jae hyung, Kai’s still speaking with the manager from the automobile showroom.”

“Is the manager a lady perhaps, Sehun?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yeah.” Sehun nodded.

Minah chuckled and shook her head.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++