sulli's conscience

Infinitum

 chapter nine 

 sulli's conscience

 

________________________________________

 

Minho picked Sulli up and swung her around. Sulli laughed and yelped.

 

"Stop it! People are looking." She said as he set her down. Sulli patted her hair to see  if it was okay. Minho's groupd of friends, consisting only the football players, walked towards them. Sulli smiled. 

 

The football players had told her that once a new player was recruited, they had a tradition. They would all spend the whole day together. After school, they would hang out doing whatever. Then at night, they would eat at a fancy restaurant that Sulli couldn't remember the name of. Minho told them that they would hang at her house. Sulli, without hesistation, agreed to it. She just hoped that this was what they wanted and not just because Minho had forced them too.

 

"Hey Ssul!" A guy with blonde hair smiled cheekily. She waved slightly, hoping to get closer to each one of them soon.

"We could go as soon as Stupid gets here." Minho groaned while everyone else just laughed. Stupid. Sulli wondered who that was. 

 

"I'm here!" Someone panted as he ran up to them. Minho took his book and slapped him on the head.

"Late again." Minho gave him his book back and started walking. The rest followed. It wasn't a silent walk, as Sulli had expected. They all seemed really close, more than brothers. Her heart warmed up at the sight of them talking and joking around. She had hoped to form a friendship like this, then she found her friends. The four girls she loved so much.

 

"We're here." Sulli said at last. She hasn't been talking the whole walk.

"Will we all fit inside?" The so-called 'Stupid' asked. Minho took his book and hit him in the head again. Once again, they all rang in laughter. The walked up to the front porch as Sulli dug into her backpack for the keys.

 

"I think I left the keys ins-" 

"I got it." Minho said as he pushed her out of the way. He took out his key and opened the door. Sulli stared at him, in shock.

"I always bring the spare key with me. I'm worried about you, kid." He chuckled and ruffled her hair. The entered her living room and sat down on her couch.

 

"You guys don't have your backpacks..." She looked at all of them. Not anyone of them have any school supplies.

"We're athletes." One of them said. Sulli stared at them blankly, still not understanding.

"What he's trying to SAYYY," Minho said, while keeping an eye on them, "is that we tend to slack off in regular classes, because we're football players. We don't really care about education because we'll still get into universities and colleges with our athletisism."

 

Sulli nodded, now understanding. She felt relieved. Now, she would no longer have to bring her backpacks and a whole load of books. One of the guys picked up the remote and the TV. Unfortunately, football wasn't on until tomorrow. The groaned and decided to watch a cartoon. Minho left to the kitchen to get a snack. Sulli, looking around to see if everything was all right, ran upstairs to put her backpack.

 

She threw her backpack on her bed and ran to her closet. If she was going to go out for dinner, she should look nice. It didn't occur to her earlier that this was a group of guys she was going out with. She heard a little knock outside her door and turned around.

 

"Come in." She said, holding her skirt. It was Stupid. He slowly stepped into her room and looked around. Sulli didn't mind. After a moment of silence, she wondered if he had left. She looked around her room, turns out he didn't.

 

She walked towards him, by her desk, to see what he was looking at. He seemed to be looking at pictures of her and her friends.

 

"Oh sorry." His face flushed and Sulli giggled.

"It's okay." Sulli nodded. "There are many people like you. My best friends are quite attractive, aren't they?" She glanced at the photo of her and her friends on her wall.

"Yes," Stupid agreed, "they are." He was still staring at the photos.

 

"Especially..." She walked over to the big portrait of them hanging above her bed, "this one." She pointed at Krystal, who was sitting  on a swing wearing her mini skirt and flip flops, which went perfectly with her blue top. Stupid walked over to Sulli.

"No..." He rubbed his chin, "I like her..." He pointed at the golden hair girl sitting on the side, next to Amber.

 

Sulli's eyes went wide opened. She looked at the photo and back to Stupid and all over again. This guy really was stupid. Sulli wasn't trying to be mean, but no one had ever noticed Luna. And why would a football player notice her? At the same time, Sulli did think Luna was quite attractive, not as pretty as Krystal, but still quite attractive.

 

"Luna..." She heard Stupid mummble to himself. How does he know her name? Of course, Minho might've been showing off his sister and her friends to the jocks. Wanting to get herself out of this awkward situation, she decided to change the subject.

 

"So, why did you come up here?" She asked. 

"Oh right! Minho said to come down and join us." He pointed downstairs and walked out. Sulli decided not to change and went downstairs. All the guys were there. She smiled and sat next to her brother.

 

We'll definitely bond tonight, she told herself and laughed along with the guys as they watched TV.

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» Stupid. I'M SORRY, I just had to. His name will be reaveled soon!