victoria's efforts

Infinitum

 

 chapter fortysix 

 victoria's efforts

 

________________________________________

 

Victoria's heart did a somersault as she looked at the grand wooden door in front of her. She let out a big sigh and hit herself on the head multiple times. How on earth had she gotten herself in this situation? She was deciding whether or not she should turn around and go home because this couldn't have helped her situation more than it has been damaged.

 

Who was she lying to, really? This was the glue. She came running to the glue asking for help. That had to mean something. Right when she was in a crisis, the glue popped up in her head. But now that she was at the doorstep, she was hesistating.

 

She finally gathered all of her courage and knocked the door loudly, three times. Her breaths came out unevenly and she couldn't seem to control them. When the door finally opened, Victoria didn't know whether to feel relieved or shocked.

 

"Yikes..." Victoria whispered as she scanned the person in front of her from head to toe. There was heartbroken. There was a mess. And there was Luna. She was on a whole other level of tragedy. Luna's breaths were ragged. Her hair seemed to not have been brushed for days. Her eyes were all swollen, but that wasn't the problem. Her eyes no longer have the glint and sparkle in them. They were just...dead.

 

Luna didn't say anything and just left the door open and walked back to her room. Victoria followed her in and shut the door behind her. Victoria felt as though she was following death towards hell. Man, it was a scary feeling. Luna sat on her bed and stared at nothing.

 

"I'm guessing...bad timing?" Victoria stared at Luna as she slowly said this. Luna, on the other hand, just stayed quiet. How on earth was she going to get anywhere with Luna? It seems as thought the glue needed a glue herself.

 

It suddenly hit Victoria what her mistake has been this whole time. She looked at Luna again. She has been standing to the side while her girls were going through trouble and heartbreaks. She has been silent and doing nothing, like Luna staring at the wall. It's not like she could just get up and do something about it, though. It's too late for her to change anything thing. She couldn't turn back time. She couldn't mend everyone's hearts.

 

"Talent show's in a week." Victoria nodded and felt as though she was talking to herself. "I guess F(x) is off..."

 

Victoria felt her heart pick up speed when Luna glanced at her before turning back to the wall. Seriously, it's only been a minute but Victoria's hopes have already shot through Luna's roof. Why did she ever think Luna would help her?

 

"Byunghun..." Victoria heard Luna whisper and stared at her. After everything, L.Joe was still the only person Luna could think about. Victoria didn't blame her. Krystal was love sick when Dongahe got back with Jessica. How twisted is this world? Love was hurting people, breaking them down one by one. Her girls were hurting because of love. But maybe, they needed love to heal themselves. They're using love unwisely.

 

Victoria needed to give them the love they deserved and needed. The talent show has blinded them into seeing that love was something else, when really, love was just love. It's as simple as that, but they oversaw it.

 

She wrapped her arms around Luna and that was how it was for the rest of the day.

 

Luna in Victoria's arms while L.Joe's name hung around them like smoke after a fire.

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» i think this is the fastest update i've ever made?? haha, thank you to those who comment on every chapter! comments and nice words keep me going!! ^_^