amber's mastermind

Infinitum

 chapter thritysix 

 amber's mastermind

 

________________________________________

 

"Sulli. Wake up. CHOP CHOP," Amber clapped her hands together as Sulli was still asleep on her webcam.

"It's nine on a Saturday morning...are you serious Ambs..." Sulli yawned and let her head fall back on her pillow.

 

Amber leaned into the webcam and shouted, "CHOP CHOP." Sulli jumped.

"Amber, shut up." Sulli said while yawning.

"Sulli, we have to start today. We can't put it off any longer." Amber tried reasoning with Sulli, but Sulli just shook her head.

"It's in two weeks." Sulli's eye lids dropped again.

"EXACTLY. TWO WEEKS. AND WE SIGNED UP FOR A MONTH." Amber shouted again. Sulli nodded and covered webcam.

 

Amber crumpled paper after paper and threw them into her trash, lost in thought. Krystal had told her that she had dropped out of the talent show. It made Amber wonder why. She had asked but all Krystal simply said was "it felt like the right thing to do." Was it because she felt guilty about Donghae and didn't want to compete against her sister?

 

Suddenly, someone swept across her mind.

"Luna..." Amber said her name slowly. Then, she shook her head. "Yeah you're right...maybe we shouldn't do it." With that, Sulli shot right out of bed.

"No! We are doing the talent show. My house at eleven, sharp!" Sulli shouted and shut off her webcam. Amber gave a small sigh and stared at her ceiling.

--

"Really..." Sulli scanned Amber's outfit from top to bottom and shook her head. "This isn't basketball practice,Amber..."

Amber rolled her eyes. "So?"

Sulli was about to give Amber a lecture when the doorbell rang. She ran to open the door. There was Victoria, dressed perfectly like a cheerleader would. Amber gave Victoria a small nod as she sat down next to her on the sofa.

 

They discussed what they should do for the talent show for about an hour until finally, Victoria decided to rade Sulli's refrigerator for food.

"We need to do something that would impress all of them. Something that no one has ever done before." Amber mumbled as she stared at the black TV screen. Sulli slowly nodded in agreement.

 

"Dance." She whispered. Amber's head snapped to look at Sulli.

"I'm sure people have danced before." Amber replied to Sulli.

"But they've never seen Krystal dance." Sulli's eyebrows wiggled. Amber laughed.

"Krystal..?" Victoria walked back into the living room from the kitchen. "Krystal's dancing?"

 

The door opened and in came a red head that they all knew and loved. Amber felt Victoria stiffened beside her.

"I'm late." Krystal said while taking off her shoes.

"Apparently." Sulli gave her a big smile. Amber glanced at Victoria, who seemed to have been so confused that she jumped up from the sofa.

 

"What are you doing here..." Victoria asked Krystal, who still seemed occupied with taking her shoes off.

 

"I have a talent show to practice for." Krystal looked up at Victoria and smiled. "Hope you don't mind me."

 Victoria ran to her and embraced her in a hug.

 

"Well what are we waiting for?! There's a talent show in two weeks and it's not going to have a winner without us!"Sulli jumped up and down. Amber couldn't help but smile at all this.

 

Through out the day, Victoria and Krystal worked on the choreography as Amber tried to find a track that could work. Sulli seemed to have been on her computer all day, online shopping for outfits.

 

As the short hand on Sulli's clock hit the number six, Victoria and Krystal decided that it was time to teach Amber and Sulli the dance steps.

 

"No no no no.You're doing it incorrectly." Krystal shot Sulli a look. Amber laughed at how Sulli was dancing.

 

"She's not the only one here doing it incorrectly." Amber shot back at Krystal as her face reddened.

 

"Why don't you show us how it's done?" Victoria gave a smirk at Amber. Amber just slightly shook her head and sighed.

 

"So first you have to..." Amber stood right behind Krystal and grabbed her arm. She slowly guided Krystal to the correct moves.

 

It went on like this for about ten seconds until Amber got aware of how close Krystal was to her. Her back was directly against Amber's chest and it didn't help that Krystal made no move to step away.

 

Suddenly Sulli's front door opened and Amber was thankful that Sulli didn't lock her door because it served as a distraction. Amber immediately felt the colors drained from her face when she saw who standing by the door.

 

"Luna..." Amber gasped as she still held on to Krystal.

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» Is someone promoting me!?!?! I haven't updated in a month and I have a buttload of subbies comin in! Haha, thank you so much! (: Also, some of you will be confused about this chapter and this strange plot hole. It will explained more in the next chapter!