Epilogue 2

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eiii, Yoogeun-ah. Don’t run so fast like that.”

“Don’t eii-ing my son, choi minho. He is just a lil’ kid.”

“Sorry umma.”

“stop calling me that.”

“Jagiyaaa~”

A slap come across his shoulder as he whinced in pain. “I feel like puking everytime you were here, minho-ah.”

“Noona, you’re just jealous.” Minho mehrong at his sister in law, Jessica.

Jessica just ignored him and hugged her adorable nephew. “Yoogeun-ah, is it hard ? live with immature parents like them ? come to auntie anytime, okay ?”

The little yoogeun smiled and mumbling cutely that makes Jessica kissed him on the cheek.

“next week is Yoogeun’s fourth birthday. Make sure to come, Jess auntie. And bring expensive present, because uri uncle siwon is damnly rich.”

Then, minho had another slap on his thigh from Soojung.

“She deserve it, unnie. But, I’m not immature, I’m a great mom, unnie~~”

“Sure sure, ‘cause we are jung sister.” Jessica hold Krystal’s shoulder lovingly.

“Oh, have you told Sulli ?” minho asked.

“Of course. She would be very excited. And they have made a noise about this.”

“Yeah, especially Suzy.”

***

“Oppa ! I think I’m gonna die.”

“What did you say ? Are you gonna leave me like that ?”

“Pabo ! huft. Calm your kid here. It’s kicking so badly.”

Then, Taemin leaned to her wife’s tummy and caressed it. “Aegi-ah. It’s appa. Don’t hurt your mom, ‘cause appa can’t stand her nagging….i…ouch….” taemin squealed when he felt a pinch on his waist.

“Appa is abused by your mom, aegi. Please help me…”

“Oppa !”

 “Sulli-ah, here is your milk. Drink it, okay ?” a woman comes to their bedroom with a glass of milk.

“I will, thank you, ommonim.” Sulli smiles gratefully. She is happy that her mom in law isn’t as scary as she looked and acted. She is just unpredictable and reliable mom, there must  be a reason for her act. And now, Mrs lee is taking care of sulli like her own daughter.

“No need to. I’m your mom and the grandmom of this baby.” The old lady caressed her tummy. “Ya ! Lee Taemin ! Take care of her ! you don’t know how hurt it was when I give birth to you.”

“Umma~ why are you like that ? Don’t you love me ?” Taemin said.

“No, I love Sulli more. Rest well, ssul, Tell me if this childish dad do funny things again.” Mrs. Lee winked.

Sulli saluted. “Okay, umma !”

***

Choi Minho and Jung Soojung residence has turned into a blue and black party, since blue is Yoogeun’s favourite colour. A woman with a bump in her stomach smiled in happiness to look at her aqcuitance.

“hyuna unnie, you come.” Sulli gives a pretty lady a slight hug. Ever since the camping years ago in high school, she got to know he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter