New Habit

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, jongin. You make me sounds like a gay. I’m still a normal boy who love pretty girls.” Taemin leans his arm on naeun’s shoulders.

Sulli is now gripping her skirt. It hurts. She doesn’t know why she feels this way whenever taemin does those skinship with naeun. She hates it so much.

“Eoh ? Sulli-sshi !” jongin happens to see her.

Sulli shocked to hear it and look at them. “oh...You’re here..” She said.

“sulli-sshi, help me. Your fiance is cheating now ! You have to scold this girl. She seduce taemin hyung.” Jongin points at Naeun.

Naeun hits jongin. “don’t make up things !”

“aaargh. jinjjayo. She is really something..You see that ?” Jongin said to sulli.

“geumanhae, jongin-ah. Let’s go to your house.” Taemin said.

“Eiii~ hyung, sulli is here. She must be looking for you.”

Taemin look at sulli, with his cold expression. “You don’t, right, sulli-sshi ?” He asked.

Sulli feels being frozen from his stare. She gulps hardly. “i’m...just passing by..”

“Kajja, naeun-ah...” Taemin pulls naeun’s wrist. Naeun looks at them in puzzled state and so do Jongin.

“hyung...wait ! I..i’m going first, sulli.” Jongin said.

Sulli smiles bitterly as she saw them going out from the garden and the taste of pain is appearing again. She looks at banana milk that she brought and start to cry again when she remembers taemin’s cold act towards her.  It makes her realize that Taemin who is smiling and showing her with love has dissapeared.

***

“Jeongmalryo ?” Yoona shouts.

“Yah ! Lower your voice, Im Yoona !” Sunny kicks yoona’s leg under the table as the people in the caffe startled because of Yoona’s voice.

“But, really, sunny-ah. How can you leave us again ? moreover, Yoona will get married soon. Even sooyoung will come from Paris. Issh.” Jessica is whining like a little kid. Yoona nods in agreement.

Sunny look at them with a regret face. “I can’t do anything. It’s hard to hear him make that desicion. I’m afraid he’ll do stupid things again. Yah~ it’s not like i can’t go here, i have a private jet.”

Yoona hits her own forehead. “that’s right. Ooh~ this girl, start to brag about it. It’s not your style, unnie. Geumanhae !”

“But, is it just because of jongin ?” Jessica eyes her suspiciously.

Jessica sighs. “I will punch kyuhyun oppa on the face if he hurts you again ! Stupid man with stupid principle. How can he make you wait him for about...three years ? He and his dream, oh, silly, that evil guy...I will...”

“Sica-ah, you’ll end up break those plates into pieces.” Sunny said while looking the way Jessica cut her Sirloin steak.

“Aigoo, i’m mad just to think about him.” Jessica said. Sunny smiles to see that, she has heard about that hundreds times from everyone around her. But, she can’t do anything.

“Just think about siwon oppa.” Yoona teases her.

“Of course.” Jessica smiles.

“Jongin is really smart. Unnie, fighting ! if he is still wanna achieving his dream as a doctor, i will make you marry a reaaaaally handsome doctor, so he will regret it and cry all night long !!” Yoona throw his fist to the air energetically.

Sunny laughs at Yoona’s statement.  “Yeah, i have to do that. My mom even arrange a marriage interview with a doctor.”

“Daebak ! ommonim jinjja daebak !” Jessica claps in amusement, she always like Mrs.Lee’s  style, elegant, almighty, and unpredictable.

“by the way...have you told Taemin ?” Yoona asked.

Sunny nods. “He agree whatever my desicion, he knows it too that jongin is stone-headed. He looks gloomy nowadays.  Actually, i haven’t told someone about this...”

“Nugu ?” Yoona asked.

***

“Why are you just keep silent, baby ?” Sunny asked while looking at Sulli in front of her. Sunny is in sulli’s bedroom , she goes to choi’s house right away after meet up with Yoona and Jessica.

“Are..are you really going, unnie ? How long ?” She started  to speak.

“For about two years. It’s not like i won’t go back to Korea. I will visit you anytime, okay ?” Sunny ruffles her hair.

She  nods. “Nde, Jongin has to be recovered soon.”

“Geurae.”

“Taemin oppa will be left alone ?”

“Of course not. There is...”

Sulli looks down and can’t hold her tears anymore. She hasn’t told sunny about Taemin. Even just mention his  name, she can’t hide the tremble sound comes out from . It is full of regret, uneasiness, and sorrow.

“Sulli-ah. Waeyo, baby ? Why are you crying ?”

“Unnie...” She said.

“Hmm ? Is it about taemin ?”

Sulli hugs her and burry herself on sunny’s should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter